A Joint SNAFU-Nemesis Announcement

daggarz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not miss that part. However, if he doesn't delete right away, there's no difference. He'll still be attacked until he deletes. In the application, there's no difference between what is being done and PZI. The label is the only difference.

Alright, let's go with what you are saying.

Nemesis probably should have worded this differently, because what is going on here is essentially an expulsion. Nemesis is not PZI'ing the guy, but recognizing that SNAFU has the right to do so if they please, just like any sovereign alliance could do on a given unaligned. It may not be right, but they could.

By permitting SNAFU to "PZI" Lord Exodus, Nemesis is pretty much allowing SNAFU to punish him as they please and Joe32320 has already posted saying they will only ZI him once unless he complies with their terms. As such, it is not PZI.

Equivalent of PZI. Harsh, probably too harsh in light of what I have heard was relatively limited damage done. I for one would be interested in knowing what other options he was given to resolve this.

The alternative was much, much lighter.

Let's just say that apparently Lord Exodus doesn't aspire to be like Fepereir.

Wow, lots of reading really deep into a pretty simple agreement.

Let me break it down for you.

Lord Exodus was offered terms that in no way included damage to his nation and in fact did not bring any benefit to SNAFU.

He declined those terms and instead told Nemesis that he was leaving the game.

Nemesis decided that since his nation was to be abandoned (by his choice) that there was no reason to protect a essentially a wasteland.

At no time has it been suggested, implied, or stated that PZI was the goal or desire of SNAFU in fact military action has consistently been taken off the table once Nemesis accepted Lord Exodus as an applicant. Now that he has decided to quit, rather than work out an alternate agreement there is nothing left to defend.

I would like to point out that Lord Exodus is in peace mode and if he has truly left Cybernations, through his own decision, the odds of him coming out before he inactive deletes are small.

Nemesis has been nothing but honorable here, and has never deviated from their ideals in the protection of their applicant, now member it was his decision to leave as opposed to even answer the accussations brought against him to SNAFU. Even in the face of some pretty serious criticism, they have stood fast and put their honor before their nations. If there is any "blame" to be assigned here it rests solely on Exodus' shoulders in not being willing to help out those who've laid so much on the line for him.

Let me repeat, SNAFU has never declared that Lord Exodus was to be PZI'd, Nemesis has never agreed to the idea that he be PZI'd. Military action is only agreed to at this point because Lord Exodus has abandoned his nation.

I don't know how to make it any more clear than that, but if those with an axe to grind must, carry on.

Equivalent of PZI. Harsh, probably too harsh in light of what I have heard was relatively limited damage done. I for one would be interested in knowing what other options he was given to resolve this.

Wait, what?

He decided to quit the game on his own accord. Neither of the parts ever mentioned anything remotely close to PZI. Nemesis always said we would defend him, no matter what. But we just don't see the point to defend a nation that have decided to re-roll

Wait, what?

He decided to quit the game on his own accord. Neither of the parts ever mentioned anything remotely close to PZI. Nemesis always said we would defend him, no matter what. But we just don't see the point to defend a nation that have decided to re-roll

Exactly, and let me again be clear, he decided to re-roll/quit not because he was under threat of attack, but because "OH NO he would have to help new alliances"!

No. It's not PZI. He is leaving the game, so we have decided that, SNAFU will be allowed to do what they wish with his nation before it is deleted. Should he decide to re-roll, his new identity and nation will not be subject to this same punishment. It's for sure not PZI. He's probably fine with this arrangement as well.

I'm glad this is over. Both us and SNAFU have acted greatly to insure that this situation was as diplomatic as possible. I hope relations between us only go up from here.

Signed for Nemesis

Draov - Trium

Yawoo - Trium

Daggarz - InterimTrium

I seem to have missed the announcement where you changed the leadership/government...

Edited by Desperado

All LE had to do was give a public offer to distribute the guides he "published" to any alliance that requested them. That was the offer. He chose death (IC death, of course) over that!? I would hope the guy comes to his senses.

Glad to see the dispute has ended, though.

I seem to have missed the announcement where you changed the leadership/government...

We are not forums whores, and chose not to announce. Our allies were informed, and that is all that is necessary

Edited by draov

We are not forums whores, and chose not to announce. Our allies were informed, and that is all that is necessary

Ah, forgot - It doesn't look good when you run people out of alliances. The irony in this is delicious.

Edited by Desperado

Ah, forgot - It doesn't look good when you run people out of alliances. The irony in this announcement is delicious.

Wow, this is such a distortion that it's hard to comprehend. I don't think anyone wanted Bob to leave, in particular me. He was a great leader and is missed.

Anyways, this isn't what this announcement is about so take your vendetta elsewhere please.

I did not miss that part. However, if he doesn't delete right away, there's no difference. He'll still be attacked until he deletes. In the application, there's no difference between what is being done and PZI. The label is the only difference.

Try reading the very fair and light terms given to him by SNAFU before making sweeping assumptions. Hell, the OP even said he refused easier terms so I guess you couldn't even take the time to read the short announcement before you made up your mind thinking you're some kind of clever.

Ah, forgot - It doesn't look good when you run people out of alliances. The irony in this is delicious.

sure doesnt, but i dont see how that applies here

This is why I'm purple. Adulthood ftw.

I think I shall have to say hello to Nemesis a bit more often.

hello

Relevant people were made aware.

You sir, are not.

Edit: Hi DC!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

That's ok, at least you finally did the right thing...all be it you did it after you weren't going to... and decided to persecute someone because they wanted to do the right thing in the first place...