A Joint SNAFU-Nemesis Announcement

daggarz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Equivalent of PZI. Harsh, probably too harsh in light of what I have heard was relatively limited damage done. I for one would be interested in knowing what other options he was given to resolve this.

This isn't the equivalent of PZI at all. Please don't start with a whole new moral police thing

That's PZI.

Shoe, welcome to the other foot.

No it's not

I did not miss that part. However, if he doesn't delete right away, there's no difference. He'll still be attacked until he deletes. In the application, there's no difference between what is being done and PZI. The label is the only difference.

He's getting attacked because he didn't accept the fair terms that SNAFU gave him. You and your comrades never gave any fair terms, or terms at all to your PZI list.

To LE: Congrats you're on my ZI until I'm bored list. I never liked you much and you did something bad to my friends, not a good idea.

Edited by Believland

This isn't the equivalent of PZI at all. Please don't start with a whole new moral police thing

No it's not

He's getting attacked because he didn't accept the fair terms that SNAFU gave him. You and your comrades never gave any fair terms, or terms at all to your PZI list.

To LE: Congrats you're on my ZI until I'm bored list. I never liked you much and you did something bad to my friends, not a good idea.

Nemesis agrees that SNAFU has the right to attack Lord Exodus' nation until he deletes

Attack until the nation no longer exists... sure seems like PZI/perma-war to me. Until you/someone else comes out and shows me why it is not PZI, I will continue to agree with Londo

Attack until the nation no longer exists... sure seems like PZI/perma-war to me. Until you/someone else comes out and shows me why it is not PZI, I will continue to agree with Londo

Yeah, sorry to ruin your fun. It's not PZI.

SNAFU has "the right" to attack an unaligned nation whenever they want, for however long they want, without Nemesis doing anything about it. SNAFU shouldn't and wouldn't do this, but they could just the same as any other alliance. All this means is that Nemesis will no longer protect Lord Exodus' nation. He's letting himself go inactive so PZI is a non-issue, he had/probably has the option of selecting one of the other reasonable solutions SNAFU has asked for, this is the one he most prefers.

Lord Exodus wants a fresh start, this gives it to him and was his own choice. By no stretch of the imagination does Nemesis support PZI, nor does SNAFU have the inclination to perform it. As much as we'd like being the new ebil hegemony, we just aren't as good at it as they were, my condolences.

• 4 weeks later...

I do not not know if the intellectual property question has been answered.If the guides were Lord Exodus' intellectual document then Snafu was wrong to insist that he share them with anyone that requested them.This term is OOC and is illegal to request and illegal to enforce and as bad as PZ1.

Edited by Yggdrazil