Why is Fark so Bloodthirsty?

Chysil

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought this was a good show... until after page 2.

After that it got boring. Now, it's like a Soulja Boy song, overplayed, and flat-out annoying. Good luck in getting peace or attention or whatever you want. Way to boldly go where so many have gone before, and you're not even close to Mogar's level.

Fark, I find your actions morally reprehensible. How dare you beat down on a small, unprotected nation? For all you know, he was simply trying to pre-empt your inevitable aggression by attacking your nations. Your so called "defense" is nothing more then the abuse of power by a large alliance. I for one, hope that you get what's coming to you.

Ivan, his slots are full, both attacking and defending.

Unfortunatlly <_< I'll put him on my savved nations list :P

you send foreign aid to me? Help me defend against incoming fark horde?

Oh for the love of.....!!!

*looks for rope and ductape* :P

Edited by Ivan III

I really don't know what you are talking about. I see this as an unprovoked attack by a larger alliance simply wishing to push their dominance on us little guys.

Why so mean?

It took me about 5 seconds to figure out why you are under attack. :facepalm:

You see, here on Planet Bob when you launch an offensive against an alliance with such classic war cries as, "You Smell", "Our Alliance Wants To Die" , and "Guess You wont collect taxes" that alliance is likely to respond in kind.

If you are lucky, very, very lucky, BAPS or TOP will take pity on you and try to negotiate on your behalf.

In all seriousness, this is a final hurrah for a boring game. So, fark, if you feel like bombing us into the stone age, that's cool. If not we are deleting anyways, just thought it'd be good for a laugh

Sorry you think it's a boring game, you picked the right alliance to go out with a bang with, I'll hand that to you.

Edited by Leisure Suit Larry

Sorry you think it's a boring game, you picked the right alliance to go out with a bang with, I'll hand that to you.

I heard Fark's MoD was terrible at his job and that CSN's MoD was better :P

In other news, why arent there more "bored" people in the game in my range :(