tLC's way of techraiding: teasing and destroying a nation

Denniswerf

Dangit. Thanks to the OP and his retarded "Go Out With A Bang" alliance, I'll have to pass up a perfectly good opportunity to raise my eyebrows at Spongy for aligning with the same people he was so adamant about taking out of play, once upon a time.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol did I make that rule? :lol1:

Anyways, jerdge gave a good vision on this topic on the 2nd page. I don't want people to interfear because they think its an agressive war from me on lTC or a GOWAB action from me against the 'CN world'.

Well, Jerdge must really be inside your head. See if he can sweep up all the dust while he's in there.

I guess it would make sense if the target was low on warchest, perhaps.

Then what will be the next thing? Nuking someone to higher your chances on succesfull ground attacks? And if 10 mil gets destroyed its clear that I am not low on warchest :P

Anyways, nuke has been send (as promised in my nation bio), a PM has been send to Nigras together with a peace offer. He damaged me, I damaged him. Techraid over for me

Sounds like you're being tech raided by someone who doesn't play by your rules. Guess what? There are no universal rules for tech raiding. If you don't wanna get attacked, go join an alliance. Otherwise, don't complain to the rest of the world when you get hit.

I suppose the same could be said about your alliance, if I recruited from your ranks?

Eh ...good luck with that. If someone raided me I would definately fight back.

But this sounds like a raider getting raided while being a none. We all know that nones have no protection, and Nigras has Frostbite as protection.

So good luck with this, you'll need it.

Eh ...good luck with that. If someone raided me I would definately fight back.

But this sounds like a raider getting raided while being a none. We all know that nones have no protection, and Nigras has Frostbite as protection.

So good luck with this, you'll need it.

This sounds like you didn't even bother to read the topicstart completely. Because then you would have known I haven't raided anyone ^_^. Clearly an example of 'Geez, I don't wanne spend time on reading the TS but I do think I have enough knowledge to judge people'

519 Nigras: I have no intention in destroying your nation, I only wanted to let you experience

To make it copmlete Nigras:

To: 519 Nigras From: Denniswerf Date: 9/19/2009 2:00:55 PM

Subject: As promised

as promised in my nation bio I nuked you for spying on me. I think I made it clear that I don't like hostile actions against my nation and that I don't think spying away cash reserves should be used in a simple techraid because it's only goal is to destroy on short term (and techraiding is for short term).

By nuking you I feel satisfied with this matter. It's up to you how this 'techraid' will end.

Greetings Dennis

Edited by Denniswerf

This sounds like you didn't even bother to read the topicstart completely. Because then you would have known I haven't raided anyone ^_^. Clearly an example of 'Geez, I don't wanne spend time on reading the TS but I do think I have enough knowledge to judge people'

519 Nigras: I have no intention in destroying your nation, I only wanted to let you experience

To make it copmlete Nigras:

From the OP you DOWed someone, and have since been attacked yourself.

Whether or not you attacked them is irrelevant.

Besides, without an alliance to offer your protection, you are simply just another "none". We have enough "nones" around. Nones are raided every day, so why should we be concerned about this particular case?

Besides, without an alliance to offer your protection, you are simply just another "none". We have enough "nones" around. Nones are raided every day, so why should we be concerned about this particular case?

The point of the OP was that he was under attack by a tech raider, not a rogue launching an unprovoked war on a tLC member. It's a pretty simple and kindof totally uncontroversial message, given that it's backed up by the actual exposed spy operation reports.

I don't get how people are trying to turn this into a debate on the morality of raiding.

The point of the OP was that he was under attack by a tech raider, not a rogue launching an unprovoked war on a tLC member. It's a pretty simple and kindof totally uncontroversial message, given that it's backed up by the actual exposed spy operation reports.

I don't get how people are trying to turn this into a debate on the morality of raiding.

It really has nothing to do with tech raiding at all. You can't steal tech via spying. The spy attacks were simply attacks, and they led to war. There wasn't ever a tech raid involved in any way.

It really has nothing to do with tech raiding at all. You can't steal tech via spying. The spy attacks were simply attacks, and they led to war. There wasn't ever a tech raid involved in any way.

Either way, doesn't matter actually. The tLC posters said that the spy attacks were attempts to reduce his preparedness so that the raid would be more successful.

Whether that's effective tactically is a matter of some debate, but again, not the point of the OP.

That was indeed the whole point, perhaps I shouldn't have posted the complete history because it seems confusing for those who don't take the time to read the topicstart and the posts <_<

hi if i spy on you will you declare war on me too

Since Do a barrel roll decided to make this a 7 day nuclear war I won't be able to declare on you :)

And about the spying: I have no clue about politics but I don't think you are allowed to spy on a FOK member from your gov, are you?

Edited by Denniswerf

That was indeed the whole point, perhaps I shouldn't have posted the complete history because it seems confusing for those who don't take the time to read the topicstart and the posts <_<

Since Do a barrel roll decided to make this a 7 day nuclear war I won't be able to declare on you :)

And about the spying: I have no clue about politics but I don't think you are allowed to spy on a FOK member from your gov, are you?

FOK would accept a nation that has declared war on a member of tLC? Interesting....