Sith-Imperial War

Hakaisha

A few weeks ago a member of the Sith Empire raided a member of the Galactic Imperium and after trying for weeks to get them to pay reps we decided to get the reps ourselves by attacking the raider.

Now after doing this, they finally decided to talk about reps. But in the end they said they would only pay 100k, which is far too low for the damages received and time wasted.

So now they decided to go all out on the Galactic Imperium thinking it will be an easy win, but even though we had been having bad times these past months with a lot of members getting deleted, we will still stand strong and defend ourselves.

Thus the Galactic Imperium declares war on the Sith Empire.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought NSO had declared on us when I saw the topic, so that sure as hell made me start thinking back to all the people I offended in the past 24 hours....

Note to self, don't check the headlines at 2am

Yes I know the sub title says "Sith declared on Imperial" but I just saw "Sith Imperial War"

Edited by Skippy

I thought NSO had declared on us when I saw the topic, so that sure as hell made me start thinking back to all the people I offended in the past 24 hours....

Note to self, don't check the headlines at 2am

I believe the thinking was a war between IAA and NSO. At least that's how I interpreted it.