TIO-NpO Treaty Upgrade Inside

Penguin

Thank you all!

[15:34] <&iClean[Corp|CEO]> I want a reply stating that you love me and swear your loyalty to me. I'm collecting them.

[15:36] <Skippy[TIO|Tsar]> :o

Yes we/I love you in a non sexual way, but my loyalty lies in TIO and its allies :V

Well, if they end up getting to the point where they get MDoAPs with all of us, then we can always put Assington in charge over there to get that requirement out of the way. Would get rid of Skippy too B)

I wondered when you would try to coup me out of my position, do you want to be the 3rd Emperor rank here aswell!!??

Edited by Skippy

This has the chance of putting tears to my eyes, but I'll spare you all the embarrassment.

I know that whenever Polaris needs us we will be there. *Scorponok gets ready to by an MP*.

Hail this day, Hail Polaris, Hail TIO.

<3 you all.

^ this is what I wanted to say. Just said perfectly :D

Edited by Eveready

Skippy, the progress your alliance has achieved in such a short period of time is incredible, an MDoAP with perhaps the most powerful and influential alliance around is outstanding, you stride forth in a way I wish the Abortion Disco could have.

You deserve some hails that actually mean something from me.

o/ Skippy

o/ TIO

o/ NpO

EDIT: spelling.

Edited by Jack Diorno