Athens Announcement

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's a ToA actually. And if it's a PIAT, it's not an ODP. BUT WHO CARES BOBBY YOU'RE IN MY SIG BABY. :D

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=24229

Aid with optional defense

Both =LOST= and HoTU agree to share any of the larger tidbits that float to the bottom of the aquarium. If one fish is caught in netting, the other fish may or may not put down the tidbit and assist them in getting out of their predicament.

Check and mate.

I think that's a ToA actually. And if it's a PIAT, it's not an ODP. BUT WHO CARES BOBBY YOU'RE IN MY SIG BABY. :D

I've been telling people for years, a PIAT is an ODP. <_<

Glad to see unneeded treaties being pruned. Best of luck to everyone, especially my friends in TSI.

-Bama

Actually I did such a !@#$ty job writing that, that is no way to cancel it as there is no cancellation clause. :P You're stuck for life ;)

Edited by The Corrupt Teacher

I have yet to locate the truth in this statement. You never call, we barely talk; this long-distance relationship can't go on like this, Londo. To accuse us of sharing information that you trust us with is simply low, as I have no heard anything of Athenian affairs since the start of the war in general; being a member of government, I can only assume that we are constantly informed of this private information, which we did not receive too often. We honor our allies and their privacy, as others can vouch, so this is rather out of the blue.

Let me make this clear, so that everyone understands what's going on. We at TSI have recently voted on dropping our treaty with Athens simply because there was a lack of communication between the both of us; simply put, it wasn't working out. For Athens to have the balls to fabricate such an excuse as us giving away their private information is both unsavory and ludicrous. I assume we are both basing it on the same lack of communication, and that we were separately planning the same thing, except that you beat us to the post.

I'm fairly disappointed that things turned out this way; when we started the treaty, we were all around good friends. But this whole lack of communication, along with the Karma War, forced our two alliances apart. But seeing the accusations that Athens so ungraciously laid upon us, it is now no wonder to me as to why things are the way they are now.

I would like to see the Athens response to this.

Interesting second cancellation,may make people wonder how trustworthy Sansori is.

TSI is extremely trustworthy. However this along with the lies spread by athens during the "NPO betrayed GGA", then later the various incidents of "we never intended to attack alliance X" should make one weary of trusting Athens at any level. However, because they say they paid 14k tech when they were younger, things like truth, logic, or character are not required.

Edited by mhawk

TSI is extremely trustworthy. However this along with the lies spread by athens during the "NPO betrayed GGA", then later the various incidents of "we never intended to attack alliance X" should make one weary of trusting Athens at any level. However, because they say they paid 14k tech when they were younger, things like truth, logic, or character are not required.

Hey I just KNEW you'd show up. :wub:

What are you even talking about, never intended to attack alliance X?

Edited by Londo Mollari

alliance x you mean GRAN :P

Lies such as what?

Also i don't remember a single Athenian stating that we never planned to attack "alliance X" it was simply that even after the attack plans were set we decided to try diplomacy 1 last time.

This rather pathetic really next time why don't you try the entire truth?

Well, I can sense there wasn't much love lost between Athens and TSI on this one. Even though you guys don't have Tokugawa with you anymore I still love ya, hope you can get over this little roadbump of a scuffle. ^_^

Best of luck to all involved parties, so on and such, blah blah blah.

Lies such as what?

Also i don't remember a single Athenian stating that we never planned to attack "alliance X" it was simply that even after the attack plans were set we decided to try diplomacy 1 last time.

Such as the thread londo claimed NPO was out to betray and trick GGA into rejoining the war?

Edited by mhawk

It so happens I'm attracted to your BS.

I don't know what they've told you about us but I'm not gay.

Long story short Athens THINKS TSI shared info when we didn't. The Great Londo just says what he pleases without any proof to back his statements (lies and slander).

Or The Great Londo got burned twice with a leak of fairly unique information immediately after conversations with one Shurukian, Empress of TSI. Our government discussed it, we weighed the evidence, we went over the possibilities, I went over my logs to make sure I hadn't said this stuff to anyone else... and lo and behold, this was the only explanation that made sense to anyone in our gov. Take that as you will, James Maximus.

Lies such as what?

mhawk, tell the whole truth? That would be rather uncharacteristic, would it not?

We'd see mass suicide within Athens, if this were to take place.

You're quite the comedian.

I don't know what they've told you about us but I'm not gay.

Or The Great Londo got burned twice with a leak of fairly unique information immediately after conversations with one Shurukian, Empress of TSI. Our government discussed it, we weighed the evidence, we went over the possibilities, I went over my logs to make sure I hadn't said this stuff to anyone else... and lo and behold, this was the only explanation that made sense to anyone in our gov. Take that as you will, James Maximus.

mhawk, tell the whole truth? That would be rather uncharacteristic, would it not?

You're quite the comedian.

Hmmm, so we have one conversation in July, where you tell me how tired you are, and then you don't respond to me, and go to bed. Then we have a conversation in the very beginning in June of how you misinterpreted something and thought I did something I didn't.

Yeah. Our two conversations in three months gives me lot to log dump and squeal about.

I also find it funny that I supposedly 'log dumped' at a time when I didn't have my laptop, and was at a home computer which not only didn't log, didn't run IRC. And the person who made the comment has confirmed to Athens that it was another source that log dumped the information to him. But no, I'm just so evil. I may have had a conversation with you, but the logs were in an HP workshop 500 miles away.

But hey, maybe HP log dumped it. They're jerks like that.

Edited by Shurukian