Judgment Ressurected

lonewolfe2015

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where exactly did we mock your esteemed Harmful on these forums? I'm not going to apologize for my alliance having superior coordination and skill and beating the snot out of you in two wars (insert inevitable comment about superior numbers here). You got embarrassed at your alliances performance, and decided to gather an extremely large force to try and take us down. Now, having done so, you are suddenly filled with sweeping confidence and utter certainty of your infallibility. Heady feeling isn't it? I'd know, I've been there. Little advice: get over it. You've done nothing that hasn't been done before, many times. The little "I brought the heat" comment makes me laugh. Frostbite brought the heat. Harmful? Harmful has declared 41 wars on Roman Empire nations in the 5 hours since the war first started. 41 offensive wars for an alliance of 170 people. Yeah, the mighty Harmful has struck. I'm cowering in my toga.

That, by the way, was mocking Harmful. First time. Felt good.

To be fair, your guys have talked a lot of trash on Harmful all over the forums.

I just feel sorry for tpf(notice its not capitalised). Without their Huge advantage of last round.... They're not so tough, are they? :)

No, it's not, and you know that, you're simply being disingenuous. Of course the majority of people in TE have played SE. What my esteemed allies are saying is that you, and your allies, intentionally mixed the two games by directly recruiting members from Standard, by making posts on the alliance forums of several large alliances asking members to join specific Tournament Alliances. The difference isn't difficult to comprehend.

Tiberius12- what does it matter if TE groups pull in members from SE? That is not "mixing the two games" in my opinion. It seems natural that people with a relatinship in SE would want to continue it in TE. For all of the members of WOLF saying "We saved the game!", people that recruit from SE alliances could say "Look at all of the new people we have brought in- we have saved the game!". I give you props for establishing your alliance here and growing it with serious recruiting efforts, but tbh that is hard to do now. Small alliances just can't compete with larger alliances when it comes to recruiting. The landscape has changed, so must the players.

Also, I don't mind a little politics thrown in with my fighting. I find it interesting. Can it be frustrating? Yes, sometimes. The major complaint against WOLF (that is valid) is that if you want to fight one member you risk fighting half of Planet Steve. I suppose that you guys put that together to help each other be in a position to win the game. Honestly, everybody has different goals. Frostbite has our own internal goals that might differ from those of other groups. Some want to get that #1 individual spot. Some want to be the #1 alliance based on some stat they think is a good measure of that. Some want to practice tactics. Some want to blow stuff up.

How about we stop trying to tell each other what to do and do what we want. You don't like it, that is your right- but stop telling others to play the game according to your rules.

You complained about a bloc, then made a bloc to fight a bloc.

That truth is hypocritical irony.

OOC: If there are a bunch of organized thugs going around raping and murdering people, and the police do nothing about it, it is not hypocritical for you to form your own organized group to attack and take down the group of thugs. Not saying WOLF are thugs; just saying that making a coalition to fight a bloc isn't hypocritical If you think otherwise you're either confused, naïve, or evil.

OOC: If there are a bunch of organized thugs going around raping and murdering people, and the police do nothing about it, it is not hypocritical for you to form your own organized group to attack and take down the group of thugs. Not saying WOLF are thugs; just saying that making a coalition to fight a bloc isn't hypocritical If you think otherwise you're either confused, naïve, or evil.

Or perhaps they're just bitter and are carrying over grudges from previous rounds.

Or perhaps they're just bitter and are carrying over grudges from previous rounds.

Perhaps. I can't speak for the rest of Judgment (and to be honest all this whining from both sides is quite pathetic), but Frostbite joined solely because we thought RE deemed us a threat and were going to attack us. I personally (and I think I can say safely that most of Frostbite as well) have no grudges against RE (I didn't even know who they were until a few days ago). This was purely done out of self-defense.

Perhaps. I can't speak for the rest of Judgment (and to be honest all this whining from both sides is quite pathetic), but Frostbite joined solely because we thought RE deemed us a threat and were going to attack us. I personally (and I think I can say safely that most of Frostbite as well) have no grudges against RE (I didn't even know who they were until a few days ago). This was purely done out of self-defense.

Just as I said in the other thread, this is completely untrue. We got word that you were part of a group that was going to attack us. We mobilized for an offensive attack yesterday night, however, it is impossible that Frostbite found out about being targeted, for the sole reason that I had not decided which alliances we were going to attacks until 6 PM yesterday afternoon. In fact, Frostbite was taken off our list of potential threats after I had a talk with Lennox. You guys have been told false truths in an effort to give the anti-WOLF crowd a numerical advantage. The minute Frostbite joined TE, Harmful and the other anti-WOLF alliances have been salivating at the thought of getting you on their side, because they knew they couldn't beat us without your assistance. They were willing to lie to get that assistance. Nice allies you've got their Frostbite. I've nothing for respect for you, in both SE and TE, but you are definitely too trusting.

So you thought that an alliance you didn't know much about and in fact didn't even know of until 6 days ago, might possibly be planning to hit you. So you decided, with no physical evidence, to defend yourselves against them without RE actually doing anything to you. Now I know paranoia is a powerfull thing, but this is just silly.

So you thought that an alliance you didn't know much about and in fact didn't even know of until 6 days ago, might possibly be planning to hit you. So you decided, with no physical evidence, to defend yourselves against them without RE actually doing anything to you. Now I know paranoia is a powerfull thing, but this is just silly.

To be fair, last round RE did attack MHA out of no where. MHA never had plans to take out RE, so would this be paranoia, or could it be they are doing it in self defense to make sure history doesn't repeat itself.

Just as I said in the other thread, this is completely untrue. We got word that you were part of a group that was going to attack us. We mobilized for an offensive attack yesterday night, however, it is impossible that Frostbite found out about being targeted, for the sole reason that I had not decided which alliances we were going to attacks until 6 PM yesterday afternoon. In fact, Frostbite was taken off our list of potential threats after I had a talk with Lennox. You guys have been told false truths in an effort to give the anti-WOLF crowd a numerical advantage. The minute Frostbite joined TE, Harmful and the other anti-WOLF alliances have been salivating at the thought of getting you on their side, because they knew they couldn't beat us without your assistance. They were willing to lie to get that assistance. Nice allies you've got their Frostbite. I've nothing for respect for you, in both SE and TE, but you are definitely too trusting.

Not trying to be a dick, but why should FB believe you when you say that, and not the people who setup Judgement?

• Mostly Harmful Alliance, Frostbite and Area 51 hereby declare war on the Roman Empire
  • Fark and Lafayette Escadrille hereby declare war on The Phoenix Federation p1786557.gif
  • We Are Perth Army hereby declares war on Global Democratic Alliance
  • Black hereby declares war on SOS Brigade
  • Common Defense Treaty hereby declares war on The Black Hand
  • Purple Unity hereby declares war on Spartan Defence Force
  • SWAT hereby declares war on The Fellowship

C'mon, Fark & Lafaminute Escadrille ain't gonna manage that on their own
p1786557.gif

You should have heard them crying when we stomped the BOTH in round 6 !!

AND, I've STILL got 2 Defensive slots available -