Judgment Ressurected

lonewolfe2015

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be a dick, but why should FB believe you when you say that, and not the people who setup Judgement?

Well for one thing, because everything I've said can be corroborated by facts and evidence, unlike Judgment.

Or perhaps they're just bitter and are carrying over grudges from previous rounds.

You !@#$tin' me? WOLF is a multi-round bloc. They broke the unwritten clean-slate rule. Action had to be taken.

I love this. How the mighty have fallen. WOLF tried to destroy TE in a way that no other power has ever done. Don't you let them off the mat for a while.

-Bama

C'mon, Fark & Lafaminute Escadrille ain't gonna manage that on their own
p1786557.gif

You should have heard them crying when we stomped the BOTH in round 6 !!

AND, I've STILL got 2 Defensive slots available -

TPF/TPH: 175 /39 LE/FARK: 171 / 11

Looks like there doing it so far. Also, looks like your alliance is the one crying right now. So :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Well for one thing, because everything I've said can be corroborated by facts and evidence, unlike Judgment.

That doesn't mean anything. Anyone can come up with "facts and evidence" by providing fake logs or photoshopped pictures. And really, history repeats itself. You attacked MHA last round for being the biggest (behind TPF), now FB is the biggest, what secures them from getting the same fate?

You !@#$tin' me? WOLF is a multi-round bloc. They broke the unwritten clean-slate rule. Action had to be taken.

I love this. How the mighty have fallen. WOLF tried to destroy TE in a way that no other power has ever done. Don't you let them off the mat for a while.

-Bama

So that makes you what, the TE police? Perhaps I should ask for your permission before my nation does ground attacks? What about permission for TPF to sign treaties? How about re-signing treaties at the start of the round?

Now, as for this 'WOLF trying to destroy TE' malarchy, well as you put it so eloquently: "You !@#$tin' me?".

Just as I said in the other thread, this is completely untrue. We got word that you were part of a group that was going to attack us. We mobilized for an offensive attack yesterday night, however, it is impossible that Frostbite found out about being targeted, for the sole reason that I had not decided which alliances we were going to attacks until 6 PM yesterday afternoon. In fact, Frostbite was taken off our list of potential threats after I had a talk with Lennox. You guys have been told false truths in an effort to give the anti-WOLF crowd a numerical advantage. The minute Frostbite joined TE, Harmful and the other anti-WOLF alliances have been salivating at the thought of getting you on their side, because they knew they couldn't beat us without your assistance. They were willing to lie to get that assistance. Nice allies you've got their Frostbite. I've nothing for respect for you, in both SE and TE, but you are definitely too trusting.

I think I can shed a little light on this. Late last round, I set about getting an invasion coalition together. Contingents from Frostbite, Superfriends, and Pink came along. SF and Pink mostly just spied and stuff, but Frostbite (who I believe was already planning to come to TE) brought a full force. I then set about talking to existing TE alliances. I was contacted ingame by TheWolf about an existing plan. SF was also told about this by Fark. I talked to them on IRC and put them in contact with Lennox. As for knowing about an impening WOLF attack, that was simple... You posted on your forums that a war was coming. My Pink friends sent it to me and I relayed it on, and other spies probably got it as well.

Enjoy burning, WOLF. You are probably the first group in TE history that actually, seriously needed to be destroyed. This game was not meant for the huggle politics, permanent blocs, etc. Let this be a warning to all who would betray the spirit of TE.

-Bama

So that makes you what, the TE police? Perhaps I should ask for your permission before my nation does ground attacks? What about permission for TPF to sign treaties? How about re-signing treaties at the start of the round?

Now, as for this 'WOLF trying to destroy TE' malarchy, well as you put it so eloquently: "You !@#$tin' me?".

If you betray the spirit of a game, do not be surprised when the community destroys you. The huggle politics are cool in SE, but not here.

!@#$%^&*. This game wa meant to be an open clean slate every reset. You tried to end that.

I absolutely love this. WOLF always had that arrogance, the smug "we just want you to do something about it" attitude. But of course, when someone actually does something about it, you !@#$%* and whine. Good-bye.

-Bama

That doesn't mean anything. Anyone can come up with "facts and evidence" by providing fake logs or photoshopped pictures. And really, history repeats itself. You attacked MHA last round for being the biggest (behind TPF), now FB is the biggest, what secures them from getting the same fate?

Fake logs and photoshopped pictures. You've got to be joking. There's no point of me even debating this if we're going to automatically assume that everything I say is a lie. As for attacking Frostbite, I wish we would have had the luxury of being able to go after targets of our choice right now, and before this war. We were planning to pre-empt a group that we had solid intel was going after us. Under normal circumstances, it's possible we would have fought Frostbite, even likely, seeing as yes, they are the next biggest after us. But these were not normal circumstances. Frostbite was in no danger.

If you betray the spirit of a game, do not be surprised when the community destroys you. The huggle politics are cool in SE, but not here.

!@#$%^&*. This game wa meant to be an open clean slate every reset. You tried to end that.

I absolutely love this. WOLF always had that arrogance, the smug "we just want you to do something about it" attitude. But of course, when someone actually does something about it, you !@#$%* and whine. Good-bye.

-Bama

Why is it that the side that's going to come off worse is the first to rush to the 'stop whining' claims?

Anyway, with this talk about destroying the spirit of the game, by carrying over a grudge from the last round, you're doing precisely the same thing you're accusing WOLF of doing.

Why is it that the side that's going to come off worse is the first to rush to the 'stop whining' claims?

Anyway, with this talk about destroying the spirit of the game, by carrying over a grudge from the last round, you're doing precisely the same thing you're accusing WOLF of doing.

When I say this, please know I am enjoying delicious vindication.

Do something about it.

I don't want you to stop whining at all... Whining from people who did the "LOL UR BAWWWWWIN GO DO SOMETHIN ABOUT IT" act in TE makes me smile.

No... I think everyone would have been content to let those alliances keep doing whatever if they had abided by the clean-slate rule. They didn't, they tried to create a multi-round permanent hegemony... And they got rolled for it.

Besides, who doesn't enjoy taking down The Man? It's one of those things (like spying, etc) that I like to do here because I haven't gotten to do it in SE (or in the case of spying, IC morals got in the way in SE :P ). It's just really fun doing all the cloak-and-dagger spies and secret coalitions stuff.

-Bama

Tiberius, I have logs saying you are attacking Frostbite at the time you said it'd be Mostly Harmful Alliance.

Claiming otherwise is a fallacy, you said it.

Now, saying it and meaning it are two different things. However, we've all seen people go down for saying stupid things, even if they didn't act on it.

Tiberius, I have logs saying you are attacking Frostbite at the time you said it'd be Mostly Harmful Alliance.

Claiming otherwise is a fallacy, you said it.

Now, saying it and meaning it are two different things. However, we've all seen people go down for saying stupid things, even if they didn't act on it.

And as I've explained to the world, I did indeed consider attacking Frostbite...however, I stopped considering after I talked to Lennox about the problem I'd had. And as I've said before, no one knew who we were going to attack before 6PM yesterday for the sole reason that I didn't even know yet. If you have logs, please share them.

Edit- I'm going to bet the logs come from Rajistani, and I'll point out right now that they already fall within the timeline I've previously explained.

Edited by Tiberius12

I don't want you to stop whining at all... Whining from people who did the "LOL UR BAWWWWWIN GO DO SOMETHIN ABOUT IT" act in TE makes me smile.

No... I think everyone would have been content to let those alliances keep doing whatever if they had abided by the clean-slate rule. They didn't, they tried to create a multi-round permanent hegemony... And they got rolled for it.

Besides, who doesn't enjoy taking down The Man? It's one of those things (like spying, etc) that I like to do here because I haven't gotten to do it in SE (or in the case of spying, IC morals got in the way in SE :P ). It's just really fun doing all the cloak-and-dagger spies and secret coalitions stuff.

-Bama

i'm going to go against the grain and say that i don't really have a problem pursuing grudges etc. across rounds. it can add a spice to this game that it needs to survive.

What i don't agree with is this attitude of lets get a group of alliances together and start a jerk circle every round instead of breaking !@#$. After all TE is, at its core, a game about wrecking each others !@#$. Grudges allow that to happen, circle jerks do not.

And as I've explained to the world, I did indeed consider attacking Frostbite...however, I stopped considering after I talked to Lennox about the problem I'd had. And as I've said before, no one knew who we were going to attack before 6PM yesterday for the sole reason that I didn't even know yet. If you have logs, please share them.
Session Start: Fri Aug 28 00:14:15 2009

[00:23] <Tiberius12> RE will take care of Frostbite

[00:23] <Tiberius12> we're working on it right now actually

Sup? You asked, I delivered.

Sup? You asked, I delivered.

And as I said, that falls within the timeline I already established of: RE gets wind Frostbite is going to attack them, RE mobilizes, Friday night Frostbite gov talks to me and I'm convinced that Frostbite has no intention of attacking us, we decide to go after MHA and SWAT. Lennox can confirm that we talked about it. Your log simply reinforces my point.

Edited by Tiberius12

And as I said, that falls within the timeline I already established of: RE gets wind Frostbite is going to attack them, RE mobilizes, Friday night Frostbite gov talks to me and I'm convinced that Frostbite has no intention of attacking us, we decide to go after MHA and SWAT. Lennox can confirm that we talked about it. Your log simply reinforces my point.

Right... so after saying you're attacking someone, we're supposed to take your word for it?

Even then, you considered attacking Frostbite... without even knowing them. Your members considered attacking Frostbite... without even knowing them.

Reminds me of when you condemned MHA members for wanting to attack you back in the same round for attacking us. Or when you attacked MHA without even knowing the new leader in me.

And now, you're complaining to us because a force bigger than you is upon you, just like we once did when you did this to us. The cycle is complete, fight with honor and recognize that we're even.