Judgment Ressurected

lonewolfe2015

No idea what the second part means, but I am both impressed and disgusted by the amount of hate directed towards me personally, IC and OOC.

Oh your right, I'm supposed to love you because.......

You do remember you stomped our alliance 10-1 because 1 person said you guys had crabs. You guys tried twisting it around, saying we lied about this war and that war, blah blah blah, but all it was in reality, was that your feelings got hurt. And I'm supposed to love you.

The second part is completely clear, don't drink and drive.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'd like to try to bring up a few points, hopefully they won't be shouted down

I've been in charge of recruiting now for TPF for all of last round and this round. At least for that time TPF has never recruited from SE, I've never even played SE

Also this Bloc is going to be around for a long time, if you want to know why it's simple there will be a post at the beginning of next round called WOLF DoE 3

And with that post JR or something like it will have to be reformed or formed or whatever it is you did lonewolf to pull this together ( which was well done by the way ) will have to come back and try to curbstomp us again. Eventually JR or whatever name it takes will be looked as the aggressor ruining TE, or whatever it is that people like to complain about when it comes to things like this. Unfortunately even if you ZI us over and over this round, it means nothing. Friendship holds WOLF together, some people might leave the game, but I don't think I'll see any alliances leave WOLF, I know all the leaders personally, I like them, I like to think they like me. As it goes WOLF will be around for awhile, and as a result so will be JR or the Son of JR ( man that would be a cool Bloc name "Son of JR" ) until you guys get sick of trying to curbstomp WOLF alliances just because you dislike the idea behind WOLF.

I'd like to ask someone to present evidence that WOLF ever curbstomped anyone, if they ever attacked anyone that didn't attack them first. It's not fear of ruining TE that made JR form, it was dislike for the idea. WOLF will endure no matter what you do our nations, it's a game we can deal with a game. What WOLF was always about was our friendships as I have said. You ask most WOLF alliance leaders and they'll tell you, the friendships are what they like about WOLF, not the power, and the only power WOLF ever had was to defend itself, meaning defend all it's members. I suppose if an Alliance in TE grew to around 800 members they might be disliked as much as WOLF is, but essentially WOLF is an 800 member alliance, not really a collection of them, except it has no real power to declare an offensive war ( which JR apparently has )

No, JR will be around for awhile, as long as people hate WOLF, JR will be with us. I suppose it's possible that even the strongest will lose faith eventually and WOLF will end, as all things do, but until that happens JR will be with you. Welcome to the new reality of TE people, pick a side and fight, you don't really have any other options anymore.

As far as all the arguing goes, knock it off. For the most part everyone has valid points, only one person acting idiotic I've read so far, and it's not El or Ryan ( El I don't think I've ever called acting idiotic have I? I don't think so, if I have El, link it to me if you want ), so really I'm just writing this to say I'm a proud member of WOLF and at the end of the day, you can't kill the idea. These things happen every now and then, and so long as someone with an idea fights for it, and makes it happen you'll have to endure the next incarnation of WOLF in a future round. People act like, on both sides, that this sort of thing has never happened before. You'll have to get over it, some for of this happens every couple of rounds and people deal with it.

I'll be a proud WOLF member till I leave this game, no matter what JR or the son of JR does to me for daring to be in something they disagree with. It's fun to hang out with your friends after all and more or less that's what WOLF has always done.

oh and I happen to know the guy who thought up WOLF's name, we didn't know it was being used in SE at the time that they put it together.

I'll now wait for this post to be torn apart into little quotes to have each part analyzed and attacked, I still have that open challenge to anyone who can prove I'm a liar, so if you can no one has done it yet. Good luck to all :)

o7 TE

Oh your right, I'm supposed to love you because.......

You do remember you stomped our alliance 10-1 because 1 person said you guys had crabs. You guys tried twisting it around, saying we lied about this war and that war, blah blah blah, but all it was in reality, was that your feelings got hurt. And I'm supposed to love you.

The second part is completely clear, don't drink and drive.

I'm not even going to go into that whole thing, because it's over and done with. Want to argue, PM me. All I'll do is repeat: the blind hatred is both impressive and disgusting.

Never say never Tiberius, it's been sacked 7 times before, and is long overdue for a sacking, I personally foresee it happening within the week, the Forces of Frostbite and Mostly Harmful will make Rome burn to the ground, and leave mere rubble, then we will move along to the rest of the cowards in WOLF.

Edited by TheListener

I'd like to ask someone to present evidence that WOLF ever curbstomped anyone, if they ever attacked anyone that didn't attack them first.

WOLF was an unofficial bloc ring that was put together at the start of Round 5 and blossomed into what it is at the mid point of Round 6.

During Round 5, WOLF found the need to bring a coalition much, MUCH stronger to fight MHA. MHA fought for 30 days without peace from 2 of the largest members of WOLF. Guerilla tactics, rerolling and never giving up even after I personally contacting asking about peace terms and only one alliance finding them needed.

During Round 6, your precious WOLF went on the offensive again, taking the biggest alliances up against alliances smaller than them, AGAIN. Only this time they were 1 on 1 battles, still heavily in your favor by the surprise offensive, and the overwhelming numbers. All alliances caught in the wake that were not WOLF with the exception of TF were decimated. Harmful recovered only in time to have enough strength to try and defend her ally in LE.

Now, Round 7, RE looked to attack MHA again, while not overwhelming odds, it was a threat of course.

Overall? My point is that the former group that is WOLF today (you've said yourself that WOLF is just a name given to what already was) had very poor policies in place that when they gave a name for themselves let everyone focus their anger on that name rather than the individuals behind the name.

Judgment comes to remind those individuals that we don't wish to be toyed with, picked off one by one, and have people bridge politics from former rounds like they never reset. Should you decide WOLF needs to be remade next round, then I'm sure someone will decide that you need to be dealt with, again. While it probably won't be me, because I feel content knowing that I delivered to you the largest coalition I could bring to bear and the full weight of it is being brought down, I am very happy to accept the honor of starting a traditional war between 2 factions in TE.

I'd much rather be known for the war to end all wars or something cheesy like that where TE was put back to the mayhem it was, when you joined an alliance and defended eachother, not joined an alliance and defended 5 other alliances. Bringing SE politics to bear in TE is only going to increase as the round drags on, and by that point I very well will have nothing left to fight for being it'll be SE 2.0 where alliances use scrub nations to war eachother and blow off steam.

Never say never Tiberius, it's been sacked 7 times before, and is long overdue for a sacking, I personally foresee it happening within the week, the Forces of Frostbite and Mostly Harmful will make burn Rome to the ground, and leave mere rubble, then we will move along to the rest of the cowards in WOLF.

In 387 BC, an army of Gauls sacked Rome, the last time the Gauls would do so. 300 years later, Caesar led the legions into Gaul, killed one million Gauls, and enslaved another million. Gaul became one of the most Romanized of Roman provinces. It was Caesar's conquest of Gaul that sparked the creation of a true Roman Empire, which endured in it's direct form for another 400 years, indirectly for more then a thousand years. So you see, I'm not too worried. Rome rebuilds. Rome always rebuilds.

In 387 BC, an army of Gauls sacked Rome, the last time the Gauls would do so. 300 years later, Caesar led the legions into Gaul, killed one million Gauls, and enslaved another million. Gaul became one of the most Romanized of Roman provinces. It was Caesar's conquest of Gaul that sparked the creation of a true Roman Empire, which endured in it's direct form for another 400 years, indirectly for more then a thousand years. So you see, I'm not too worried. Rome rebuilds. Rome always rebuilds.

Rome fell the day it waded in its own filth for so long that its people grew stagnant and complacent. Feeling themselves an air of superiority above those that surrounded them.

To all of TE

Kindly shut the $%&@ up.

To WOLF

Someone is doing something about it

To Judgement

You're doing something about it, stop pretending WOLF is Nazi Germany.

Edited by popsumpot

Well, it's about time. Although I suppose you could have left it until further into the round when more people had nukes to throw.

Bring it on.

Also, I'm sad that no-one from Black has seen fit to declare war on me.

No-one ever declares war on me.

i would have been there sooner but. i was late getting home for update :mellow:

WOLF was an unofficial bloc ring that was put together at the start of Round 5 and blossomed into what it is at the mid point of Round 6.

During Round 5, WOLF found the need to bring a coalition much, MUCH stronger to fight MHA. MHA fought for 30 days without peace from 2 of the largest members of WOLF. Guerilla tactics, rerolling and never giving up even after I personally contacting asking about peace terms and only one alliance finding them needed.

During Round 6, your precious WOLF went on the offensive again, taking the biggest alliances up against alliances smaller than them, AGAIN. Only this time they were 1 on 1 battles, still heavily in your favor by the surprise offensive, and the overwhelming numbers. All alliances caught in the wake that were not WOLF with the exception of TF were decimated. Harmful recovered only in time to have enough strength to try and defend her ally in LE.

Now, Round 7, RE looked to attack MHA again, while not overwhelming odds, it was a threat of course.

Overall? My point is that the former group that is WOLF today (you've said yourself that WOLF is just a name given to what already was) had very poor policies in place that when they gave a name for themselves let everyone focus their anger on that name rather than the individuals behind the name.

Judgment comes to remind those individuals that we don't wish to be toyed with, picked off one by one, and have people bridge politics from former rounds like they never reset. Should you decide WOLF needs to be remade next round, then I'm sure someone will decide that you need to be dealt with, again. While it probably won't be me, because I feel content knowing that I delivered to you the largest coalition I could bring to bear and the full weight of it is being brought down, I am very happy to accept the honor of starting a traditional war between 2 factions in TE.

I'd much rather be known for the war to end all wars or something cheesy like that where TE was put back to the mayhem it was, when you joined an alliance and defended eachother, not joined an alliance and defended 5 other alliances. Bringing SE politics to bear in TE is only going to increase as the round drags on, and by that point I very well will have nothing left to fight for being it'll be SE 2.0 where alliances use scrub nations to war eachother and blow off steam.

Yay for revisionist history! Let's start at the beginning shall we? One, your claim that in Round 5 MHA worked desperately for peace is a blatant lie. You instead asked for and got peace with SWAT, and The Fellowship essentially withdrew from the war, leaving the Roman Empire as the only alliance still fighting you. Not once did you contact me about peace; in fact, my repeated attempts to contact MHA about peace were ignored. Sethly can attest to that. You also claim that it was WOLF that attacked you; not true. It was RE, TF, and SWAT (SWAT, the same ones who attacked WOLF last round). And it certainly was not 30 days, try something like 20, probably less.

Second, your "ally" in LE? LE doesn't have allies. You worked together to bring down WOLF. Don't make it sound like you two were buddy-buddy.

Third, yes Rome looked to attack MHA again, but only after receiving intelligence indicating that you had already built a coalition to oppose us. Funnily enough, every name on that list has joined in this war. Isn't that just the funniest little coincidence? Don't try and play the victim here. You planned for an aggressive war, we moved to pre-empt you, you pre-empted our pre-emption (convoluted enough for you?). I don't blame you for doing it, but don't pretend you don't know exactly why this war started.

i would have been there sooner but. i was late getting home for update :mellow:

Thanks, it's appreciated that someone feels like declaring on me. I was feeling lonely out here.

Also, o/ popsumpot for this post:

To all of TE

Kindly shut the $%&@ up.

To WOLF

To Judgement

It is both nice and sad to see that the collective forces of Judgement are called in to sweep TE of its cancer yet again. Let us hope that this will be a lesson to all, if not least WOLF, Not to try and make TE stale in the future. I would say long live Judgement, but that would be a lie, so I will leave it with this, o/ Judgement, give them hell.

Yay for revisionist history! Let's start at the beginning shall we? One, your claim that in Round 5 MHA worked desperately for peace is a blatant lie. You instead asked for and got peace with SWAT, and The Fellowship essentially withdrew from the war, leaving the Roman Empire as the only alliance still fighting you. Not once did you contact me about peace; in fact, my repeated attempts to contact MHA about peace were ignored. Sethly can attest to that. You also claim that it was WOLF that attacked you; not true. It was RE, TF, and SWAT (SWAT, the same ones who attacked WOLF last round). And it certainly was not 30 days, try something like 20, probably less.

Second, your "ally" in LE? LE doesn't have allies. You worked together to bring down WOLF. Don't make it sound like you two were buddy-buddy.

Third, yes Rome looked to attack MHA again, but only after receiving intelligence indicating that you had already built a coalition to oppose us. Funnily enough, every name on that list has joined in this war. Isn't that just the funniest little coincidence? Don't try and play the victim here. You planned for an aggressive war, we moved to pre-empt you, you pre-empted our pre-emption (convoluted enough for you?). I don't blame you for doing it, but don't pretend you don't know exactly why this war started.

I know exactly why this war started. I stated why multiple times around.

Former rounds (again, this is ridiculous we have to discuss it at all) I did contact you, get your info straight. I contacted all 3 leaders against us. Sethly can attest, because he told me that peace would be discussed by the 3 of you, and yet he returns with only SWAT... interesting. If I had to guess, I'd say 27-28 days, hardly far off from my 30 estimation.

LE and MHA last round were very good friends, MHA and LE do not hold treaties or allies. But at 4 AM I am quite tired, bear with me. LE and MHA were very close friends last round, close enough I held a blood agreement with them. Enough to nullify a peace term we had reached earlier in the round privately. Thus we attacked to defend them. Taking down WOLF at that time was not on my agenda, it was the end of the round. I woulda waited a few days to declare and hit one of yall, but what the hey, we wanted a slice of Roman and Phoenix.

Don't play coy, if we had waited out the round like the last 2 you woulda attacked us regardless. You made a game out of trying to mock MHA on the forums. Every alliance thought we were jokes.

Well, we aren't jokes anymore. People seem to be legitimately scared if they are making up excuses for things left and right like we once had to do to defend our own sovereignty. I brought the heat, stay in the kitchen or get the hell out of my way.

Rome fell the day it waded in its own filth for so long that its people grew stagnant and complacent. Feeling themselves an air of superiority above those that surrounded them.

[ooc]History time!!

Just a clarification on this, when Mehmed the Conqueror entered Constantinople in 1453, he also took on the title "Kayser-i Rum", meaning "Roman Caesar". The Ottoman Empire is as much Roman as the Byzantine Empire (with interventions reaching even as far as France and Spain). Meaning the Roman tradition survived until 1922, when the Turkish nationalists abolished the Ottoman Sultanate and Caliphate. And even then the law says that only the Turkish Government has the right to re-instate said titles.

In short, Rome still lives, one way or the other.[/ooc]

Oh, and o/ WOLF.

I didn't know any of this lone wolf, I wasn't here for round 5, and since I was part of the team that formed WOLF ( albeit a small part ) I am ignorant of these happenings, has it happened since I joined ( start of round 6 )?

To all of TE

Kindly shut the $%&@ up.

To WOLF

To Judgement

Well said Pops

I didn't know any of this lone wolf, I wasn't here for round 5, and since I was part of the team that formed WOLF ( albeit a small part ) I am ignorant of these happenings, has it happened since I joined ( start of round 6 )?

I've pretty much detailed out how I feel, it's too early now for me to consider myself sain enough to continue this. To be honest, I'm going on nearly 12 hours straight of this stuff now, and am done... time for me to recharge and comeback here to be targeted again as someone trying to ruin TE.

Hey, it beats my regular job at least, and I know how it felt to be yall in WOLF. The only difference being I won't be on the stage for much longer.

I know exactly why this war started. I stated why multiple times around.

Former rounds (again, this is ridiculous we have to discuss it at all) I did contact you, get your info straight. I contacted all 3 leaders against us. Sethly can attest, because he told me that peace would be discussed by the 3 of you, and yet he returns with only SWAT... interesting. If I had to guess, I'd say 27-28 days, hardly far off from my 30 estimation.

LE and MHA last round were very good friends, MHA and LE do not hold treaties or allies. But at 4 AM I am quite tired, bear with me. LE and MHA were very close friends last round, close enough I held a blood agreement with them. Enough to nullify a peace term we had reached earlier in the round privately. Thus we attacked to defend them. Taking down WOLF at that time was not on my agenda, it was the end of the round. I woulda waited a few days to declare and hit one of yall, but what the hey, we wanted a slice of Roman and Phoenix.

Don't play coy, if we had waited out the round like the last 2 you woulda attacked us regardless. You made a game out of trying to mock MHA on the forums. Every alliance thought we were jokes.

Well, we aren't jokes anymore. People seem to be legitimately scared if they are making up excuses for things left and right like we once had to do to defend our own sovereignty. I brought the heat, stay in the kitchen or get the hell out of my way.

Where exactly did we mock your esteemed Harmful on these forums? I'm not going to apologize for my alliance having superior coordination and skill and beating the snot out of you in two wars (insert inevitable comment about superior numbers here). You got embarrassed at your alliances performance, and decided to gather an extremely large force to try and take us down. Now, having done so, you are suddenly filled with sweeping confidence and utter certainty of your infallibility. Heady feeling isn't it? I'd know, I've been there. Little advice: get over it. You've done nothing that hasn't been done before, many times. The little "I brought the heat" comment makes me laugh. Frostbite brought the heat. Harmful? Harmful has declared 41 wars on Roman Empire nations in the 5 hours since the war first started. 41 offensive wars for an alliance of 170 people. Yeah, the mighty Harmful has struck. I'm cowering in my toga.

That, by the way, was mocking Harmful. First time. Felt good.