Judgment Ressurected

lonewolfe2015

lol, hope you packed a lunch cause we ain't going anywhere!

I do find it funny that you guys had to mix SE and TE together and recruit from SE.....guess we might do the same ;)

GL guys!

o/ WOLF

BG.

You had the numbers on us. If we wanted to win, we needed better numbers to even compete.

Rome has not been sacked in 1000 years, you will not beat her armies :P

(ooc)we may be outnumbered, but then again when aren't we B) (/ooc)

Right, every war you participated in was you being outnumbered? Just in the last few weeks were you outnumbered.

You complained about a bloc, then made a bloc to fight a bloc.

That truth is hypocritical irony.

Clash, you built a bloc in a game without politics that rerolls between rounds. TE is not a game of continuing politics, it changes every reset. Learn to play that way and you won't find yourself on the wrong end of a beatdown.

Also, I'm quite sick of people telling me it's unfair, when in fact WOLF was the strongest force until we came together. And we aren't staying together, I'll tell you one more time. We aren't staying together Did you catch on yet? This coalition attacked alliances individually because we aren't a bloc with continuing policies.

Want more proof? When this is over we won't all be allies.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn to play that way and you won't find yourself on the wrong end of a beatdown.

The hypocrisy in this statement is unbelievable. (OOC: This is you, dictating to another person, how they should play the game).

I like the idea of bringing a force together to fight WOLF, it's part of why WOLF was formed. (OOC: But dictating how other people should play the game is wrong).

We shall see.

Oh yes, because no one has ever recruited from SE before... get off your high horse and don't pull that BS, you know that TPF has recruited from SE, stop trying to make yourselves out to be all high and mighty.

lol, you must be a noob...ask anyone, go a head. We have never recruited from SE, EVER!

Ask any other AA from this game, for that matter from SE as well.

WE don't mix the 2 games, period!

Anyway, we feel honored that you guys had to call in as many as you could to do this, thank you!

BG.

Also, I'm quite sick of people telling me it's unfair, when in fact WOLF was the strongest force until we came together. And we aren't staying together, I'll tell you one more time. We aren't staying together Did you catch on yet? This coalition attacked alliances individually because we aren't a bloc with continuing policies.

Sure, you are building a block that will dissapear when your "mission" is complete? I don't believe you, MHA is trying to take over TE and is using their puppets in Judgement to accomplish this goal.

EDIT: Typo meant to write TE

Edited by Easton

The hypocrisy in this statement is unbelievable. (OOC: This is you, dictating to another person, how they should play the game).

I like the idea of bringing a force together to fight WOLF, it's part of why WOLF was formed. (OOC: But dictating how other people should play the game is wrong).

We shall see.

I will continually tell someone not to bring politics from former rounds to bare in the current rounds.

If someone thinks that TE is meant to be ruled by politics of past actions then they are sorely mistaken.

lol, you must be a noob...ask anyone, go a head. We have never recruited from SE, EVER!

Anyway, we feel honored that you guys had to call in as many as you could to do this, thank you!

BG.

Get over yourself. MHA did TE a favor by recruiting from SE. They are getting more people involved in TE. They are doing the opposite of WOLF, they bring in more people to play, instead of drive them away.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BG.

[ooc] you don't mix the 2 games??? then why have more and more TE alliances been joining the fray in SE??? I believe the third one is about to crossover September 1st, from rumors I've been hearing (and the loss of a member in my SE alliance to said alliance) so, go ahead and once again try and be high and mighty, but WOLF does indeed mix the two games, in fact your all powerful leaders in RE were the first one to do so. As well, every alliance here got there members from SE originally, so once again your logic is not very good. Again, get off your High Horse, and stop thinking you are better than the rest of us. I'm sure this war will bring your ego down to an accurate size.[/ooc]

Get over yourself. MHA did TE a favor by recruiting from SE. They are getting more people involved in TE. They are doing the opposite of WOLF, they bring in more people to play, instead of drive them away.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The point that is missed , right or wrong, they did it because of Wolf. Seems easy to see to me.

Wolf has helped TE in a big way. World War in the first week. Has that ever happened? :lol1:

every alliance here got there members from SE originally

So completely untrue. RE was founded as a completely Tournament based alliance. We didn't have any relation whatsoever with any Standard alliance or alliances. We built ourselves from the ground up, which is a hell of a lot more then any of you can say. As for our SE counterpart, we created that AA as a place for friends in SE to hang out with each other, and we've remained small. And trust me, its 10x harder to go from Tournament to Standard then the other way around.

in fact your all powerful leaders in RE

Do you have some particular problem with RE or something? Because every post you make seems to be virulently anti-Roman.

Edited by Tiberius12

So completely untrue. RE was founded as a completely Tournament based alliance. We didn't have any relation whatsoever with any Standard alliance or alliances. We built ourselves from the ground up, which is a hell of a lot more then any of you can say. As for our SE counterpart, we created that AA as a place for friends in SE to hang out with each other, and we've remained small. And trust me, its 10x harder to go from Tournament to Standard then the other way around.

Agreed. Orbit Black was, and still is, a TE only alliance. Fight Club is TE-based.

Do you have some particular problem with RE or something? Because every post you make seems to be virulently anti-Roman.

apparently you completely misunderstood what that was meaning, what I meant is that everyone in this game has played SE at some point in time (whether they still do now is unknown) and because of that the argument of bringing people over from SE is merely grasping for straws.

I've made one post specifically addressing RE, and I've apparently become the Anti-Christ for RE... I guess I should work on who I target with my posts, my bad.

Edited by TheListener

[ooc] you don't mix the 2 games??? then why have more and more TE alliances been joining the fray in SE??? I believe the third one is about to crossover September 1st, from rumors I've been hearing (and the loss of a member in my SE alliance to said alliance) so, go ahead and once again try and be high and mighty, but WOLF does indeed mix the two games, in fact your all powerful leaders in RE were the first one to do so. As well, every alliance here got there members from SE originally, so once again your logic is not very good. Again, get off your High Horse, and stop thinking you are better than the rest of us. I'm sure this war will bring your ego down to an accurate size.[/ooc]

[ooc] You're missing the point. We decided to make RE in SE because we personally get along quite well. We do not promote any political agenda much less take any of the politics from one game to the other. RE was not the first TE alliance to cross over, look it up. While I support getting people to cross over (in which ever direction), it is important to keep in mind that these are 2 separate games with separate politics and dynamics.[/ooc]

MHA has no SE counterpart. We are not sponsored by Harmless, but alliances that we are friends with encourage some of their members to join.

That is not recruiting if they join because of their own alliance's choice, but I could careless if yall say we did or not. We brought in more members to take this round a bit more seriously due to the threat people seem to consider us. I did my best to let yall play TE in the previous rounds. But RE has hit MHA so many times now, that bridging the rounds like this is annoying me.

apparently you completely misunderstood what that was meaning, what I meant is that everyone in this game has played SE at some point in time (whether they still do now is unknown) and because of that the argument of bringing people over from SE is merely grasping for straws.

Uhm, no? There were several members of OB that I remember that had never played SE before..

No, it's not, and you know that, you're simply being disingenuous. Of course the majority of people in TE have played SE. What my esteemed allies are saying is that you, and your allies, intentionally mixed the two games by directly recruiting members from Standard, by making posts on the alliance forums of several large alliances asking members to join specific Tournament Alliances. The difference isn't difficult to comprehend.

I've made one post specifically addressing RE, and I've apparently become the Anti-Christ for RE... I guess I should work on who I target with my posts, my bad.

Don't exaggerate and act like a drama queen, it's rather pathetic. I asked you if you had a problem with RE, I didn't throw holy water on you.

Don't exaggerate and act like a drama queen, it's rather pathetic. I asked you if you had a problem with RE, I didn't throw holy water on you.

Oh so apparently exaggeration is a one-way street, apparently you missed where my post was calling you out on exaggeration...

I will continually tell someone not to bring politics from former rounds to bare in the current rounds.

If someone thinks that TE is meant to be ruled by politics of past actions then they are sorely mistaken.

Again, this is entirely your opinion. Just because it is your opinion does not give you the right to make others feel the same way.

You're more than welcome to declare war on us, but you can't make us play the game the way you want everyone to.

Oh so apparently exaggeration is a one-way street, apparently you missed where my post was calling you out on exaggeration...

How was I exaggerating? You make anti-Roman posts, and I asked if you had a problem with RE? It might have been more accurate if I said anti-WOLF posts, but the point still stands.

How was I exaggerating? You make anti-Roman posts, and I asked if you had a problem with RE? It might have been more accurate if I said anti-WOLF posts, but the point still stands.

Have you ever considered that people don't have problems with RE? Rather their leaders? :rolleyes:

Also, if you drink and drive, you will get caught, and you will be arrested. Over the limit, under arrest.

Edited by rtellez06

The Exaggeration was in the fact that you called me out saying that with "so many posts against RE, are you anti-roman" when it was my first post specifically against RE. Now as for the WOLF part, yes I do have a problem, the way you play this game I find despicable. One you claim that you don't let politics mix between games, however Round 6 and Round 7 are different games, and should be treated as such, but nope there is thing called WOLF that has existed between the two rounds ( I have no problem with single alliances continuing on). As well, like it has been said so many times before, there is no need for treaties in a game that should be based 100% around war, hiding behind those pieces of paper to make sure that you can't be touched, truly brilliant tactics for cowards, I thought Wolves were supposed to be fierce and brave, but you are more like sheep, hiding with your masses to make sure you have a chance at winning, guess what the true wolves have arrived and are here to rip you little sheep to shreds.

Have you ever considered that people don't have problems with RE? Rather their leaders? :rolleyes:

Also, if you drink and drive, you will get caught, and you will be arrested. Over the limit, under arrest.

No idea what the second part means, but I am both impressed and disgusted by the amount of hate directed towards me personally, IC and OOC.