Redneck Declarashun of Non Existance

9 out of 10. one point withheld for failure to mention at least one song performed by a member of the Van Zant family. Skynyrd being preferred,I would also have accepted anything from 38 Special.

The "keeset" deck in the "CO-maro" is probably busted. <_<

Though songs by: Billy Ray Cyrus, Hank Williams (Sr. or Jr.), Shooter Jennings (or his father Waylon), Gretchen Wilson or ones of a similar style (I'd say genre, but then the rednecks would probably think I was talking male or female) would work as well.

Edited by ChairmanHal

The "keeset" deck in the "CO-maro" is probably busted. <_<

Though songs by: Billy Ray Cyrus, Hank Williams (Sr. or Jr.), Scooter Jennings (or his father Waylon), or ones of a similar style (I'd say genre, but then the rednecks would probably think I was talking male or female) would work as well.

Shoooot Far Boy wees real rednecks. Dat Co-Maro miten bes up on bloks but der aint nuttin wrong wif the stereo. Shes got 4 - 15" Rockford Fosgates an 3 kicker 500ss amps in the trunk. We was playin some good ole Johnny Cash last nite whilst wes drankin that there moonshine.

Shoooot Far Boy wees real rednecks. Dat Co-Maro miten bes up on bloks but der aint nuttin wrong wif the stereo. Shes got 4 - 15" Rockford Fosgates an 3 kicker 500ss amps in the trunk. We was playin some good ole Johnny Cash last nite whilst wes drankin that there moonshine.

Rockfords ?!!! Kicker ?!!! not Pyramids? You must gotta good settlement from slippin' in the barfutt line at the Ryans Steakhouse :laugh:

Btw, I gotta investment opportunity for you.What we'll do is go down to the dog track and bet the rest on the one that does his bidness right before the race.

Edited by askani the rotund

Rockfords ?!!! Kicker ?!!! not Pyramids? You must gotta good settlement from slippin' in the barfutt line at the Ryans Steakhouse :laugh:

Btw, I gotta investment opportunity for you.What we'll do is go down to the dog track and bet the rest on the one that does his bidness right before the race.

Nah No settlement. Wut we did wuz we saved all the welfare money and sold half the foodstamps and the wic then went down to the flea market. Had to eat ramen noodles fur a munth but boy it shure was worth it. we gots some killer sound inthat little Co-Maro

OOC: Now see, I know you aren't a real Redneck now. My cousins in eastern Kentucky wouldn't know a Fosgate from a Bob Fosse. They would however get that Camaro working if they had to weld Pontiac parts into it. It would be a matter of pride.

IC: Good luck wit yer alliance thar, Johnny. ;)

OOC: Now see, I know you aren't a real Redneck now. My cousins in eastern Kentucky wouldn't know a Fosgate from a Bob Fosse. They would however get that Camaro working if they had to weld Pontiac parts into it. It would be a matter of pride.

IC: Good luck wit yer alliance thar, Johnny. ;)

Wut? What's the hurry? Cement blocks make the neighborhood.

Besides the radio is the important thing.

/leaving for the Riviera