Redneck Declarashun of Non Existance

header.jpg

Declaration of Non Existance

Well Folks seems we gots ourselves a little bit of a sitchiation hur. See wees intended upon announcing a new alliance tonight called the Redneck Alliance of Intentional Disorder, but seems the walmarts all out of alamo beer an seein as how we can't host a proper shindig with no real man's beer we is been forced to wait a month or two to tell yall we exist. but when we do its gonna be one wild kegger I can tell yall that. Its gonna be one a them if the trailers rockin dont come knockin party iffin ya know what I mean. We's so ready to get this party started we almost announced it tonite. but now it wouldnt be christian to host a block party an serve any thing less than the best an since Alamo is good nuff for Hank Hill an the boys wes gonna make that th o-fficial beer of RAID. Iffin yous guys are interested in just gettin ta know us better or iffin ya just lookin for a new place ta live we got some keystone lite in the cooler over at #trailerpark. It'll do fer socializin but it just aint no party beer.

So yous guys just hold on a spell an we can get this trailer park rockin properly. Hold on a minit, is that my cousin oooh shes lookin hot tonight. oh yeah I was makin an announcement sorry I gots ADHD in HD. sometimes its just too clear.

Anyways we was mowin a stretch a grass over by the pool an we found some stuff we wanted to share with you folks

First up is a picture of Bubba Joe standin by the car we found

red_neck_car.jpg

now mPol told me oncst that if yer gonna make an announcement on the OWF you gots to include some pron that is relevant to your interests

DeerResting.jpg

Boy I'd shoot that one an skin him on the spot

The Bubba Joe Doctrine

Freyends, Romins 'n Countramins, Layen may yore eeyers

foescoe n siven minits ago, Are four daddies bringed fortha pon this planit a nu trailer park dida kated tuh th' propozishun of enden all dat bellyachin from the drama queen down in lot 15. seems she done had herself a buncha a chilrens (prolly for the welfare monies) an raised them up to be bellyachers an crybabies too. we dont cotton much to crybabies round these parts. therefore we reserve the right to stomp on an bbq any babies we find layin around the trailerpark whining. from this day forwards any bebe's kids caught whining, crybabying, drama whorin or bellyaching will immediately be takin out back an shot. Ifin we find some kids layin round the park with no supervision the park manager will immediately take their pants down and spank that backside then sell them to the highest bidder.

Signed,

Bubba Joe

Trailerpark Manager

deer.jpg

More pRon

Protectorate Agreement with The Family

The Family put on the overalls and got out the spit can for RAID.

1) Unilateral Defense - If youns attack on RAID thems fighten words

2) Aggressive War - Ifn RAID choose to get in a brawl, The Family must be told bout it.

3) Foreign Affairs - Any dating outside the Family by RAID must first be approved by The Family. We don't take kindly to dating outside the Family.

4) Optional Assistance - Ifn The Family be involved in any military operations of any nature, RAID ya'll can hep if uwanto

6) Optional Non Aggression - Ifn The Family gets tard of RAID, we may choose to kick their tails

5) Cancellation - Ifn RAID gets outa line the Family can pull them britches down and tan that hide.

Signed for The Family,

BlackJackCF, Fairy Godmother

Signed for RAID

CommanderJohn (AKA Bubba Joe), TrailerPark Manager

Oh yeah one last piece of pRon

doe1-740667.jpg

Aint she a beauty- No shootin her, it aint the right time to shoot a doe. unlessin no on can find out about it.

Homeboy this is the first thread RAID has ever made. I just wanted to introduce myself to the neighborhood before we move in. maybe next month or so. you know see how hospitable CN's gonna be to a bunch a fun lovin rednecks

You misunderstood what I meant, I was regarding to the post having a comedic sense to it.

Congratulations, and best of luck in the future.

I'd offer you some of our rum, but I think in this situation, some aged whiskey or Moonshine will do just as well.

See you in the black.

whiskey_bottles.jpg

moonshine2072010220027ps.jpg

oooohweeeee boy you done brought out the white lightnin. Im Happier than Michael Jackson at a boy scout convention (God rest his soul)

Thats a mighty fine collection a booze ya got there too

Mighty white of ya, mighty white indeed.

That's not even a fraction of my collection, Commander John, but it is on the higher end.

Only the best for our non-existant friends.

Perhaps I'll stop by later and we can discuss some of the finer points of booze over a cooler full of Coors Light and Heineken.