WSE; Worst Sphere Ever

Ryan Greenberg

WSE; Worst Sphere Ever  

992 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my analysis, based basically on my own opinion, of the color spheres, and therefore why I voted for the one I did.

Pink: Has had a few mid-sized alliances on it, or come out of it, but the majority have left pink before they became large alliances. Only real large alliance to stay in pink was LUE, which happened over 2 years ago. Small sphere, resulting in less availability of good resources, and has a few alliances currently in there who are not entirely stable, compared to the rest of Planet Bob, though there are those who are stable.

Black: Has seen many "great" alliances (terrible, or good) in it's time, the largest sphere. Has always had at least one (most of the time, several) large alliances on it who have influence. In terms of trades: An excellent sphere.

Aqua: Started out small (like all of the newer color spheres), but grew rapidly, and now has many medium sized and large alliances who are all semi-unified. Not the greatest sphere in terms of unity, but good trades.

Blue: Has always been a relatively large and stable sphere, though at times becomes ununified. Has always had several large alliances on it, excellent in terms of trades throughout it's history through economic pacts and blocs, and has had a pretty stable senate.

Orange: Another excellent sphere, like Blue, Aqua, or Black, always has a few large alliances and many midsized alliances. Has been excellent with trades throughout it's history, and has always been stable.

Purple: Has always had good stability through the use of blocs, treaties, etc. Has had it's fair share of large and mid-sized alliances stay there, relatively good amount of trades, though has never been looked at as highly as Orange, or Blue.

White: Mid-size sphere, relatively good with trades and stability is excellent, and, with the exception of a few times, has always been pretty good. Has had quite a few large alliances there, and lasting a long time as large alliances. Overall, not the best sphere, but higher-ranking.

Green: Another mid-sized sphere, relatively good with trades. Has had a history of some instability, but tends to become stable relatively quickly. Was once a large sphere (#1, IIRC), but lost it's spot due to some of these instability issues. Has always had a few good-sized alliances in there.

Maroon: Largest of the "small spheres." A relatively quiet sphere, though it does have a good number of mid-sized alliances and a large one or two. Did not grow as quickly as Aqua or the other newer spheres did, but still stable overall, but does not have the availability of trades as "upper tier" spheres. I would say that this is the largest/strongest of the "small" spheres (I do it not by score, but by people in the sphere, with Black being "top," Aqua, Blue, Orange being Large, Purple, White, Green, and Red being Medium, and Maroon, Brown, Yellow, Pink being small, with no team in a category of it's own because, well, I'll explain later. :P )

Red: Smallest of the "Medium" level spheres, has a relatively good amount of trades, and was extremely stable for the majority of it's history, though, in the last year became unstable in terms of unity. Multiple new red alliances are springing up though and starting to work together, so hopefully they'll become more stable.

Yellow: Another small sphere, has never been a large one, though has had a few large-sized alliances in it. Not the most stable sphere, but has potential as full stability has been achieved before with relative ease. Never quite recovered from a large war it had involving multiple other spheres, though is starting to recover quickly. Not the best in terms of trades.

Brown: Second largest of the small spheres. Used to be a larger sphere, but has since lost it's size. Used to have large alliances residing on it, though now it only really has one, and a lot of mid-sized alliances. Has always been relatively stable through the use of UPS, UPS 2.0, and the B.U.T.T. treaty. Not the best in terms of trades, but better than, say, yellow or pink.

Grey/none: Would be classified as the smallest of the medium spheres, or the largest of the small spheres, as it is right in the middle, but through debates of whether or not it's a true sphere (lack of senators or bonuses for trading) has left it out of both categories. Has a relatively good amount of trades (though it doesn't matter much because you don't get happiness) and has an alliance on there that has been there since, basically the beginning of time. Since there aren't really other alliances there, you could say it's very stable, though, the amount of unaligned nations makes it hard to say. Has no real history of wars, however, or inter-sphere fighting on a large scale (though small scale wars are said to happen a lot, I have not seen much evidence of it), so, overall, I would say that it's a relatively good sphere, if it was one at all.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Aye, I worded a few things wrong there, let me fix that (writing it all at once just after waking up tends to make one do stupid things. Thus why I never conduct foreign affairs in the morning! :P ).

Thanks for pointing that out.