Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

Yet again, got to love how most are quick to hate and spew their opinions without hearing the other side of the story.

Before I start this is NOT IS's official response to the thread, nor even PC's for that matter, but just what I noticed in the pink backroom channels.

CG, I am sorry you are in this situation, but you deserved this little beat down. How many times can you honestly expect to bash IS and Pink as a whole and get away with it, especially when you do not have a real protector? I am amazed it took this long for someone to hit you. But consider yourselfs lucky that IS decided to be nice (I know, shocking? Right?) and only made this a quick update hit and then peace instead of posting a full DoW and continue knocking you guys around for a couple of more days.

I suggest you take the peace that was offered (and that you even agreed to earlier in the day), but if you decide not to, well I will enjoy what happens next. You may have your friends, but IS has some as well.

EDIT: Just to make it clear to everyone, this was NOT a tech raid.

EDIT PS: HI AJ

Until this thread, I have never seen anyone from CG insult anyone on Pink. If your seriously just attacking because they hurt your feelings, you are certainly in the wrong.

I have a manhattan project now. It's beautiful. I look forward to nuking pink sphere nations with it.

I'm not in your NS to hit the same nations as you, but I may be hitting some pink nations with CMs and Air Strikes in the near future.

EDIT: Never mind. Can't seem to find any unaligned pink nations over 1000 NS

Edited by Nintenderek

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud you forget, I am in a Pink Alliance, so that automatically makes me just some pick scumbag :lol1: . But seriously you should know me by now, I like war in almost any and all forms, even when it is unjust and morally wrong fighting in the war can still be fun :D

touche pooks you are a war monger this i know personally. But really this is a cluster $%&@ one that PC should have avoided IMO. IS is way wrong in this instance and if not now will in the future burn for it.

Hell Scream has been for quite a while.

Interesting...

This is a link to a page showing every topic Hell Scream has posted in on these forums. I can't seem to find the one where he insults pink. Could you point me to it?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66357

Hell Scream is CG's Regent. Not sure exactly how their government structure works, but he's listed second on their IRC Channel's topic.

So you started all this because of a joke? Where he specially said it was his opinion, and not the opinion of his alliance?

Edited by Nintenderek

So you started all this because of a joke? Where he specially said it was his opinion, and not the opinion of his alliance?

you could not be more wrong... you could try, but you would not be successful.

This was started because of a joke, where he specially said it was his opinion and not the opinion of his alliance (whom has no protectors and therefore an "easy" target).

Hope that cleared things up for you :V

All this pink hatred sure makes it hard for people in pink alliances who don't necessarily agree with what IS allegedly did to be heard in their respective alliances. With all these bloodthirsty anti-pink !@#$-heads spewing their garbage here it's making a lot of people feel as if CG is part of some anti-pink conspiracy. By all means, continue bashing pink, but you could potentially turn this from a stupid fight between two nations to much much more, my idols.

IS, look. About roughly 80% of the planet has now lined up and basically said they'd love to either punch you in the face or cheer as they watched you punched in the face.

With all that said, will you PLEASE take a potshot at me so we can get this pinklulzacost started? I'm sure you all know where the "declare war" button is located.

You've been around for what, four/five months? Guess what? Francesca's been around for two years. Trust me when I say that she has plenty of friends.

8 months, but it doesn't matter. If those friends are going to step in, they'd better step in. There's no time to waste when it comes to a war.

Well now that I look at this more clearly, CG was making it clear they wanted to kill pink. All they didn't do was actually attack. I in fact think in some posts members of CG may have even declared war on pink. If we learned anything from RAD-NSO, it is be careful what you do in IC forums and don't complain when people respond to it. I still think this could have been avoided and IS acted in an odd and irresponsible way, but for all we know, they took the IC comments made by CG seriously and assumed they were at war already, with no need to post a CB or a thread about it at all.

EDIT: GC, CG, who cares

Good post, I totally agree with it.

The only good thing to come out of pink was LUE. colbert.gif

Technically speaking, LOSS and Sparta both "came out of" Pink, are you including them in this statement? :awesome:

Seriously though, I'm not fond of raiding, especially when they go whole hog with the bombing, spying, blockading, etc., but I would like to see what IS has to say about this, since King Xander hasn't commented yet. It sounds like some mutual dislike has spilled over into open hostilities.

OK, I haven't read the past 14 pages so anyone wanna fill me in?

But from the original post. IS has the right to do whatever the $%&@ they want. If you haven't learned by now IS and several other alliances don't follow the status quot of tech raid edicate. If you have friends, use them, or take the peace. Stop whining on OWF.

I'm not saying i support it, I just think if people care that much. they should stop saying "bad IS" and actually punish them.

But from the original post. IS has the right to do whatever the $%&@ they want. If you haven't learned by now IS and several other alliances don't follow the status quot of tech raid edicate. If you have friends, use them, or take the peace. Stop whining on OWF.

I'm not saying i support it, I just think if people care that much. they should stop saying "bad IS" and actually punish them.

I'm sorry, i don't feel like giving you a summary because you're to lazy to read the last 14 pages.

OOC: You can't do that; you can't not read the the thread because you're lazy, ask for a summary, and then give an opinion on the topic at hand based on what you haven't read or had summarized for you.

I'm sorry, i don't feel like giving you a summary because you're to lazy to read the last 14 pages.

That and if IS had anything resembling testicular fortitude, they'd take the many offers to get a real fight going.

/Pink Pansies

Technically speaking, LOSS and Sparta both "came out of" Pink, are you including them in this statement? :awesome:

Seriously though, I'm not fond of raiding, especially when they go whole hog with the bombing, spying, blockading, etc., but I would like to see what IS has to say about this, since King Xander hasn't commented yet. It sounds like some mutual dislike has spilled over into open hostilities.

I believe he is aware of those :)

I am personally enjoying the fact that so many people are actually ASKING IS to come and attack them, and yet not a single person in IS has done anything about it, nor, I think, will they do anything about it.

This is what you call "bully behavior." You find someone less fortunate than you, beat them up a few times, expect to get away with it, yet when someone who might or might not be more fortunate (in terms of ability to fight/whatever) calls you out and asks you to take them up on it, you tuck your tail between your legs and run away from that person, while still insulting the one who is less fortunate than you.

You've lost any respect I could've had for you.

OOC: You can't do that; you can't not read the the thread because you're lazy, ask for a summary, and then give an opinion on the topic at hand based on what you haven't read or had summarized for you.

I read the OP. that's what i was giving my opinion on. Did I need to read 14 pages of random arguments that are probably off topic anyway to give an opinion on one post?

I was just stating how I think these ultimatums are unnecessary on the OWF. back-channels ftw. But then again you all love drama don't you...

eh, so do I. Lets see some war :nuke:

Edit: spelling

Edited by Infidel Israeli