NOIR News

JoshuaR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That means 50 tech is still up for grabs!

RANG CON CRAYON

angryracoon

REZ MAR FACT START

Starcraftmazter

LUMP RED ROSE

supremelord

STAIN MAP MIRE ARE

Sarmatian Empire (you lied, that's a nation, not a ruler tongue.gif)

ROAN LOPED DEW RR

New Polar Order

MODUS MINK HOG ORM

Mushroom Kingdom

OFTEN MOM TINS WEALTH UNDO A COIN

United Commonwealth of Nations

PLED MARK DART

Dark Templar

GREET TEH OGREA

George the Great

HUMANZ DIDAN

danizduhman

Hmm... next time we ought to have three different games... Who thought out this section anyway?

Since nobody else did, I'll grab the next prize.

RANG CON CRAYON

angryracoon

REZ MAR FACT START

Starcraftmazter

LUMP RED ROSE

supremelord

STAIN MAP MIRE ARE

ROAN LOPED DEW RR

New Polar Order

MODUS MINK HOG ORM

Mushroom Kingdom

PLED MARK DART

Dark Templar

GREET TEH OGREA

George the Great

HUMANZ DIDAN

danizduhman

However, unless you can make it wait 10 days, please don't send it to me, send it to my friend Lewenhaupt: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=265277

If it's not taken, I'm picking the 50 tech. (I'm not sure if your post meant the 50 tech is still up for grabs, or you're picking the 50 tech. If you're picking the 50 tech, then I'll grab the 2000 soldiers :) )

o/ NOIR

Edited by XRCatD

That means 50 tech is still up for grabs!

RANG CON CRAYON

angryracoon

REZ MAR FACT START

Starcraftmazter

LUMP RED ROSE

supremelord

STAIN MAP MIRE ARE

ROAN LOPED DEW RR

New Polar Order

MODUS MINK HOG ORM

Mushroom Kingdom

PLED MARK DART

Dark Templar

GREET TEH OGREA

George the Great

HUMANZ DIDAN

danizduhman

Hmm... next time we ought to have three different games... Who thought out this section anyway?

Prize delivered.

This is also a good time to notify all of you that we have amended the NOIR Charter. For my own viewing pleasure (not yours), I will post the new and updated charter. I challenge you to find the difference between this and our old charter.

I'll tell you what hasn't changed - four of the Umbrella signatories are people who aren't in Umbrella anymore :P

Thank you for that answer, but was looking for something a bit more substantial.

We'd love to have groups like Molon Labe, OBR, Old Guard... join us. We'd all be able to work together to improve the economy of the black sphere and of our respective alliances. If you and they do not wish to join for whatever reason, however, that's fine. So what of the folks that don't join? They just don't join. They keep living their lives however they live them. There's no reason a bloc like NOIR would affect that. (Unless they declared some kind of GOONLand Security Act...)

We'd love to have groups like Molon Labe, OBR, Old Guard... join us. We'd all be able to work together to improve the economy of the black sphere and of our respective alliances. If you and they do not wish to join for whatever reason, however, that's fine. So what of the folks that don't join? They just don't join. They keep living their lives however they live them. There's no reason a bloc like NOIR would affect that. (Unless they declared some kind of GOONLand Security Act...)

What about Itova?? :P

And oh how I hated the GSA back in the day... until we in ACDC decimated them out of the senate. ;)

Thank you for your response, I ma sending a PM your way since you are the one TO respond to my query.

Hi Tulak and all Spartans

Hi SCM (where have you been? or where have I been?)

Hi Myworld

Hi Runz

Hi all the people in Ether :D

and hi to all the people who I didn't mention above but who are as helloable as everybody else :)

A special hello to the guy from Pittsburgh who designed Custom 57.

NOIR is a fine economical establishment which has been in the makings since the raccoon was in charge (or w/e) and even before that. I sincerely, with a rather mellow face, hope people will see past petty differences and keep united through NOIR.

A special hello to the guy from Pittsburgh who designed Custom 57.

Oh good, I was reading the list and I was like "where am I on that list!?"

Hi! How goes the aqua alliance? Theres enough room over here on black for an addition. ;)

Edited by Fort Pitt

Umm... I'm pretty sure C4talyst just got into the top 100 pushing Safrina out, lol.

Umm... Pretty sure that Zzz asked Sara (OOC: Apparently I can't say her full nick so from now on she'll be known as "She Who Will Remain Nameless.") to allow CaptCrappy into the senate.. (which was allowed).. then when he was elected, it gave us room to get Tim (from another alliance) into the senate which forced "She Who Will Remain Nameless" out, in which she was sanctioned.

After sanctioned, they ZI'd "She Who Will Remain Nameless" IIRC. Plus how can you make such comments if you weren't even in gov back then. lol.

And the flag is hardly a challenge to make so not much praise is needed past when it was first released.... which wasn't much from me in the first place. :P

lol hey max.

Edited by Hunterman1043

Umm... Pretty sure that Zzz asked Sara (OOC: Apparently I can't say her full nick so from now on she'll be known as "She Who Will Remain Nameless.") to allow CaptCrappy into the senate.. (which was allowed).. then when he was elected, it gave us room to get Tim (from another alliance) into the senate which forced "She Who Will Remain Nameless" out, in which she was sanctioned.

After sanctioned, they ZI'd "She Who Will Remain Nameless" IIRC. Plus how can you make such comments if you weren't even in gov back then. lol.

And the flag is hardly a challenge to make so not much praise is needed past when it was first released.... which wasn't much from me in the first place. :P

lol, you wont say the nick :P

I wasn't in gov, but you were still a noob, so your comment about my comments is pretty useless

and thanks, that was a real needed comment