NOIR News

JoshuaR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black stability? HAS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

o/ NOIR!

I know right, I was quite shocked when I woke up one morning to find everyone sat round a table eating breakfast that wasn't poisoned for a change. My breakfast however put me into a coma, but that wasn't due to intentional poisoning, just JoshuaRs bad cooking.

Stability(very much like my bowels after I woke from that coma), feels good man

I know right, I was quite shocked when I woke up one morning to find everyone sat round a table eating breakfast that wasn't poisoned for a change. My breakfast however put me into a coma, but that wasn't due to intentional poisoning, just JoshuaRs bad cooking.

Stability(very much like my bowels after I woke from that coma), feels good man

actually that was the added coma sauce i added into your morning mead that did that

Black stability? HAS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

o/ NOIR!

I know right! lol.... We've been trying to do this for years and finally it's a reality! Just wish that after I helped form this, that I could have been apart of it. :/ Oh well.

ALSO HAI Zzzptm!

Edited by Hunterman1043

Congrats and all that, but I have to ask as this has plagued my mind for quite some time now, what of the folks that do NOT sign into your block? I know I was given an answer once, when ML was approached to sign and we politely declined, I'm just curious as to what it is today.

Please, please please make NOIR an MDP bloc with an Imperialist agenda. Bring back the old glory of a united, aggressive color sphere! BLEU did it and look how fun the game was back then!

Also, o/ Black. Don't wear it without the Blue!

Yes it was quite fun :D

But NOIR is just as much fun in our own internal way ;)

Congrats and all that, but I have to ask as this has plagued my mind for quite some time now, what of the folks that do NOT sign into your block? I know I was given an answer once, when ML was approached to sign and we politely declined, I'm just curious as to what it is today.

They are doomed to rot in hell for all eternity :awesome:

3 of the 4 Nemesis Signatures are no longer in Nemesis. If you amended the charter should our new gov have signed it!?!?!
Nemesis can change the sigs at will just by editting the treaty. Also charter amendments are done via a vote, if we had to get the sigs for every alliance for every change it would take quite a bit....

Hey! My name was in them scrambled up words! I was never informed! I didnt sign any papers! Wheres my lawyer!

They are doomed to rot in hell for all eternity :awesome:

Nemesis can change the sigs at will just by editting the treaty. Also charter amendments are done via a vote, if we had to get the sigs for every alliance for every change it would take quite a bit....

Hey! My name was in them scrambled up words! I was never informed! I didnt sign any papers! Wheres my lawyer!

DT's alliance name was in there too. We can make it a joint filling. :lol1:

Edited by Myworld