A Sincere Apology from RAD to NSO

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nation strength of alliance leaders discussion started with Starfox.

He was talking about when I said his incendiary words that were put out in an insulting manner mean less then most and I said such because he is hiding at 1 infra. There is a huge difference between 1 infra and 300 infra. With 300 infra you have put atleast a smidgeon of effort into such and someone could blow it up should hostilities arise. That is not the case with someone with the 1 infra. That type of person is just sitting there tossing out random insults while not allowing anything to be struck of theirs by people they might incite with their words.

I know full well I piss off people with my words and someday I will be struck by a rogue. That goes with the territory. Where statesman is wrong is by trying to blanket statement my words directed only to him to mean that I would say that any words stated by a 1 infra nation would be worthless. I didn't say a damn thing about low infra nations not being able to be good leaders or say anything worthwhile on the OWF but if you are going to be so incendiary as it is obvious aeternalis (statesman) is trying to be, then you should actually have something of value behind your words. He understands that and is pissy that I pointed it out so he is trying to now act nice to you guys in his attempts to spin what I said.

I may be an $@!, but he is nothing but a creep.

Edited by HeinousOne

I for one blame the NSO for this apology. Without it we wouldn't have had this discussion over "the nation strength of alliance leaders".

Ok, it would have popped somewhere else anyway.

Poor us.

While I am here: are these improved foreign relations between NSO and RAD going to become more than a few nice statements in these halls? Are you thinking of an agreement, or of a treaty of sorts?

(It would be refreshing to see renewed respect "doing something" and "bringing it"...)

Really? News to me.

It's true, but alliance leaders are a special case. When you talk, it is with 3 million NS (or even 40M or whatever Frostbite is), not 3k. So it doesn't matter that your nation is small because of your position and the following your personality generates. But yes, if you were just a lone nation (or even a common soldier in an alliance) of 3k then you would not be listened to in the same way as someone with 80k or with millions of NS under his command.

While I am here: are these improved foreign relations between NSO and RAD going to become more than a few nice statements in these halls? Are you thinking of an agreement, or of a treaty of sorts?

(It would be refreshing to see renewed respect "doing something" and "bringing it"...)

I try not to ever totally rule anything out.

It's true, but alliance leaders are a special case. When you talk, it is with 3 million NS (or even 40M or whatever Frostbite is), not 3k. So it doesn't matter that your nation is small because of your position and the following your personality generates. But yes, if you were just a lone nation (or even a common soldier in an alliance) of 3k then you would not be listened to in the same way as someone with 80k or with millions of NS under his command.

Now THAT is a silly idea. Let's say we are talking about war. Why would the opinion of someone who has been in a neutral alliance for three years be worth more than someone who has been in every single major war, and therefore have a stunted nation? I suppose some people do think like that, and share your opinion, but you are missing out on a lot. If you disregard the opinion of someone just because they have different priorities in nation building, you are only cheating yourself.

He was talking about when I said his incendiary words that were put out in an insulting manner mean less then most and I said such because he is hiding at 1 infra. There is a huge difference between 1 infra and 300 infra. With 300 infra you have put atleast a smidgeon of effort into such and someone could blow it up should hostilities arise. That is not the case with someone with the 1 infra. That type of person is just sitting there tossing out random insults while not allowing anything to be struck of theirs by people they might incite with their words.

I know full well I piss off people with my words and someday I will be struck by a rogue. That goes with the territory. Where statesman is wrong is by trying to blanket statement my words directed only to him to mean that I would say that any words stated by a 1 infra nation would be worthless. I didn't say a damn thing about low infra nations not being able to be good leaders or say anything worthwhile on the OWF but if you are going to be so incendiary as it is obvious aeternalis (statesman) is trying to be, then you should actually have something of value behind your words. He understands that and is pissy that I pointed it out so he is trying to now act nice to you guys in his attempts to spin what I said.

I may be an $@!, but he is nothing but a creep.

Look guize! The wittle !@#$%cat is angry.

Seriously bro, what you even be doing?

Interesting. I seem to have gotten equivalent attention when I was a lone nation as well.

That was a very classy apology. Kudos to all involved, congratulations on the attention, NSO, and good luck rebuilding, RAD. Hope everyone had fun.

Interesting, I was not aware that your international respect was directly related to your pixel count. I guess nobody cared about Vox, then.

Edited by Sir Taefir Estavok

I also find it somewhat interesting that two of the biggest arguers in this thread are from STA and tLC and they are bickering with each other.

And people say NSO tries to incite conflict. :P

Even Allies have to argue sometimes, cause it would be boring if we were all the same.

Didn't he already explain to you why he is at 1 infra. He's back collecting. He isn't hiding. Just running his nation like it should be, i believe we have come to the general consensus NS doesn't mean anything. Would you rather he go out of his way, stunt his growth, and buy some infra just so people have something to raid if they wanted to?

And Ivan Moldavi- lol...it can't always be you i guess :P

Edit: spelling

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Didn't he already explain to you why he is at 1 infra. He's back collecting. He isn't hiding. Just running his nation like it should be, i believe we have come to the general consensus NS doesn't mean anything. Would you rather he go out of his way, stunt his growth, and buy some infra just so people have something to raid if they wanted to?

And Ivan Moldavi- lol...it can't always be you i guess :P

Edit: spelling

Actually when he explained it I was fine with leaving it at that, then he tried to go and dig it up again but by misconstruing what I said to all of a sudden try and score points with the very same people he was just condeming not long before.

Actually when he explained it I was fine with leaving it at that, then he tried to go and dig it up again but by misconstruing what I said to all of a sudden try and score points with the very same people he was just condeming not long before.

What does that have to do with the reason he is at 1 infra?

What does that have to do with the reason he is at 1 infra?

Read my post again, I answered that. IF that is not good enough go back and look over the conversation again. If that is not good enough then honestly I really dont give a !@#$. How about that?

Now, with that, I am done here. Feel free to take some parting shots, I imagine there will be a few as people love the last word but this is going no where and has lost its amusement value.

Edited by HeinousOne