Recognition of war

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people have occasionally complained that Great War II was barely a Great War, but now it's not even an alliance war? :unsure:

lol

I wasn't around back then. :P

I was stressing the word "full." Of course this is an alliance war, alliances are fighting. But "full" alliance wars usually don't come with expiry dates in the DoW.

I dont really care that we pissed off NSO. Im glad we finally get to fight them. i cant stand them. I hope this war goes past just a week. I for one am not complaining about them attacking us. Jones, you call it stupidity, i call it fun

Excellent.

If you wish to escalate the conflict beyond the predetermined arrangement made by myself and your leader I would kindly suggest you consult him first.

Excellent.

If you wish to escalate the conflict beyond the predetermined arrangement made by myself and your leader I would kindly suggest you consult him first.

Are you implying that you will go back on your word to his leader if him, as an individual, speaks his opinion on the situation in public?

Better keep your posting in line RAD :o

Are you implying that you will go back on your word to his leader if him, as an individual, speaks his opinion on the situation in public?

Better keep your posting in line RAD :o

That is one of the poorest attempts at misrepresentation I have ever seen.

Obviously, I was informing the member that before he does something regrettable, like nuking or something else, that he may wish to consult with his leader. How does that even remotely translate into me altering the agreement which actually does state that any escalation may result in full escalation.

Obviously, I was informing the member that before he does something regrettable, like nuking or something else, that he may wish to consult with his leader. How does that even remotely translate into me altering the agreement which actually does state that any escalation may result in full escalation.

Because all NSO does is bait? I mean, "Excellent" is kind of hard to misinterpret.

My Lord you seem to forget any thing you say can and will be misrepresented by your so called detractors

To me it means your full alliance is at war

Well, that's not true either.

Alliance Name Total Nations

New Sith Order 165

War Search Results [search Wars]

Your search for New Sith Order returned 105 results.

RAD does have more wars than nations (largely due to their tiny nationcount), but here are war mode RAD nations with no wars: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=330879 http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=320787

Because all NSO does is bait? I mean, "Excellent" is kind of hard to misinterpret.

I would have thought so, but no, apparently we are both mistaken.

The "excellent" was in response to the hatred. As I have expressed several times in multiple places, I find it enjoyable to have the hatred of others expressed in our ongoing topics of discussion. The continued arguments and complaints do nothing but prolong the attention to the matter at hand. And everyone knows I like attention.

Simply put, it was inferred by your use of the word "Excellent" at the beginning of the post.

Use of that word shows such a happening would be an enjoyment for you, an aim even. The fact that you responded to his post first and foremost with that word leads one to believe that you are saying his expressed attitude is excellent, because it would bring about something you would look forward too. Furthermore, it gives the reader a sense of warning about making the type of statements that Newhotness did in the post you quoted, i.e."alteration of the terms would be a pleasure for you, and saying things like this could possibly lead to that happening". In this situation, as stated, that result would be an alteration of the agreement you arranged..a.k.a...prolonged war, more unwarranted destruction, etc.

Also, all that notwithstanding, it was not an endeavor to misconstrue so it is no wonder you would see it as a poor attempt... I was asking a question. You answered. Thanks.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Well, that's not true either.

Alliance Name Total Nations

New Sith Order 165

War Search Results [search Wars]

Your search for New Sith Order returned 105 results.

RAD does have more wars than nations (largely due to their tiny nationcount), but here are war mode RAD nations with no wars: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=330879 http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=320787

Are you trying to imply that nations without active wars are not in fact at war? So if I were to aid a war mode RAD nation that was not in an active war NSO would take no issue with that right?

I would have thought so, but no, apparently we are both mistaken.

The "excellent" was in response to the hatred. As I have expressed several times in multiple places, I find it enjoyable to have the hatred of others expressed in our ongoing topics of discussion. The continued arguments and complaints do nothing but prolong the attention to the matter at hand. And everyone knows I like attention.

Ah, well, hopefully that works out for you. I, for one, cannot stand it when people !@#$%* and moan about stuff that isn't going to change.

Simply put, it was inferred by your use of the word "Excellent" at the beginning of the post....

He's the Dark Lord of the Sith. Of course he wouldn't mind taking the hostilities up a notch. That's some good old fashioned purging of the weak or strengthening of the strong.

He's the Dark Lord of the Sith. Of course he wouldn't mind taking the hostilities up a notch. That's some good old fashioned purging of the weak or strengthening of the strong.

You say that like it is a bad thing -_-

Are you trying to imply that nations without active wars are not in fact at war? So if I were to aid a war mode RAD nation that was not in an active war NSO would take no issue with that right?

Frankly, no.

I was taking him literally, and making the argument ad absurdo. :P

It struck me as a very foolish attempt to make this look like Armageddon when it's obviously a limited alliance war.

Having read through all of the threads related to this conflict, I'm left with one question. It's not about whether or not RAD's thread was a joke. (Clearly, it was not.) It's not about whether someone from RAD launched a military attack against a member of the NSO. (Nobody's debating that.) Neither is it about whether the NSO has the right to defend its membership in any manner it sees fit. (NSO enjoys that right, as do all alliances.) Finally, it's not about some silly questions related to morality, over-reaction or anything like that. (I'm not in the business of telling the leaders of alliances how to conduct their business.)

No, my question is this: Is Monos Archein allied to RAD in some way that's not mentioned on the Wiki? I ask because it has been made clear that Jason8 was (and still is) identified as a member of RAD's government, when in fact he apparently isn't any longer. RAD's Wiki entry is obviously out of date.

I'm just trying to understand why MA's Deputy-Minister of Defense1made veiled threats, then backtracked, and now sports a signature that attacks the bloc NSO belongs to. (And which includes my alliance.) I was unaware that the New Polar Order, the Liquor Cabinet or the Siberian Tiger Alliance had done anything to antagonize Monos Archein in any way.

Perhaps I'm mistaken?

----------

1. I see he no longer identifies himself by said title.

Having read through all of the threads related to this conflict, I'm left with one question. It's not about whether or not RAD's thread was a joke. (Clearly, it was not.) It's not about whether someone from RAD launched a military attack against a member of the NSO. (Nobody's debating that.) Neither is it about whether the NSO has the right to defend its membership in any manner it sees fit. (NSO enjoys that right, as do all alliances.) Finally, it's not about some silly questions related to morality, over-reaction or anything like that. (I'm not in the business of telling the leaders of alliances how to conduct their business.)

No, my question is this: Is Monos Archein allied to RAD in some way that's not mentioned on the Wiki? I ask because it has been made clear that Jason8 was (and still is) identified as a member of RAD's government, when in fact he apparently isn't any longer. RAD's Wiki entry is obviously out of date.

I'm just trying to understand why MA's Deputy-Minister of Defense1made veiled threats, then backtracked, and now sports a signature that attacks the bloc NSO belongs to. (And which includes my alliance.) I was unaware that the New Polar Order, the Liquor Cabinet or the Siberian Tiger Alliance had done anything to antagonize Monos Archein in any way.

Perhaps I'm mistaken?

----------

1. I see he no longer identifies himself by said title.

Oh no! Nobody can have their own opinions! You must have the exact same opinions as the rest of your alliance or there will be anarchy!!!!!

Oh no! Nobody can have their own opinions! You must have the exact same opinions as the rest of your alliance or there will be anarchy!!!!!

You're allowed to have opinions but you're a member of your alliance and your opinions contribute to the whole.

Many people refuse to accept that responsibility. Keep that in mind.

You're allowed to have opinions but you're a member of your alliance and your opinions contribute to the whole.

Many people refuse to accept that responsibility. Keep that in mind.

Please tell me you are a One Man Alliance.

When you are a member of an alliance you may still have the right to speak without being part of the voice of an alliance. The only ones who can speak for an alliance on a whole are the Leaders/Ministers of an alliance.

Don't play dumb. And don't be an idiot.

I may have been around for a while and sure things have changed but not this one, oh no, not this one.

Please tell me you are a One Man Alliance.

When you are a member of an alliance you may still have the right to speak without being part of the voice of an alliance. The only ones who can speak for an alliance on a whole are the Leaders/Ministers of an alliance.

Don't play dumb. And don't be an idiot.

I may have been around for a while and sure things have changed but not this one, oh no, not this one.

And even leaders can have their own opinions they just usually separate them from their alliances.