High Level Bloc Statistics

Essenia

I'm sure it was more due to time constraints that Chestnut wasn't included but feel free to ask the OP Jack. However, I did a very quick round-up of some stats but forgive if they are incorrect...I'm at work and did this very quickly.

From what I understand Chesnut has 3 different MDP sigs than SF.

To get the numbers I've deleted FARK, ROK, and RnR from the SF stats and added CARP, TOH, and TTK to create Chestnut stats.

From what I gathered:

FARK, ROK, RnR:

100k: 2

80k: 11

60k: 42

7k: 7

5k: 25

3k: 95

CARP, TOH, TTK:

100k: 2

80k: 6

60k: 12

7k: 3

5k: 7

3k: 18

New Chestnut Stats:

100k: 8

80k: 24

60k: 70

7k: 4

5k: 23

3k: 84

Again, sorry if I did some math wrong this was all done in excel trying to avoid the bossman. Good day to all, hope this helps Jack!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.. I didn't see the answer before, but with this addition of the chestnut accords it becomes clear...

Unite all blocs against Citadel and the Citadel will fall! Foolish Citadel, you should of left them out, you have orchestrated your own doom! :v:

What have I done...I'll be hanged for this!! )):

heh.

Here's a list of which alliances possess members in the top 10 of all nations.

Grämlins: 3

TOP: 2

Ronin: 1

TTK: 1

OBR: 1

Brigade: 1

WTF: 1

As you can see, Citadel only has half.

Now it becomes clear why TOP hasn't betrayed Grämlins yet :awesome:

To show the world that even if Frostbite, superfriends, Poseidon and complaints and grievances combined forces, citadel would still have more top nations and be able to beat us down very very far.

Actually, I didn't know this before making the thread and even argued against this premise with heggo in another thread (I was wrong).

As for Chestnut, it was mostly because this is pretty boring and I didn't feel like posting a bloc so similar to another one.

If our only hope is to unite SuperFriends, Poseidon and Frostbite against Citadel... I'd say we're screwed.

Realistically, there would have to be some ex-hegemony alliances pulled in; that seems rather unlikely for a variety of reasons. That or the impending Citadel civil war. :ph34r:

We lost well over 65% of our total NS. I don't have the figures in front of me, but I'd be shocked if Gramlins lost more strength per capita.

IIRC, you went from around 13 million to about 3.5 million NS (might be getting that mixed up with GPA). And that on top of the tech reps and restrictions on internal aid.

Edited by essenia

heh.

Here's a list of which alliances possess members in the top 10 of all nations.

Grämlins: 3

TOP: 2

Ronin: 1

TTK: 1

OBR: 1

Brigade: 1

WTF: 1

As you can see, Citadel only has half.

Interesting that only the Citadel nations have any real casualty counts, i.e. have actually fought in wars.

Interesting that only the Citadel nations have any real casualty counts, i.e. have actually fought in wars.

That's what happens when you have after TOP the two strongest upper ranks before the war (Gromlins and IRON) match up. Gromlins may not have been hit as hard as Polar as was suggested earlier, but they took a real beating.

They probably lost more strength per capita than Polaris did when they got spanked by Q.

:huh:

Not to forget that we also lost almost all of our tech as well, giving less than 50,000 tech to Citadel members alone, and another 50,000 to others. This is why FB is so tech-lite at the moment.

That's what happens when you have after TOP the two strongest upper ranks before the war (Gromlins and IRON) match up. Gromlins may not have been hit as hard as Polar as was suggested earlier, but they took a real beating.

I swear to god, if you keep calling us that, ill declare myself viceroy of umbrella just to kick you out.

I swear to god, if you keep calling us that, ill declare myself viceroy of umbrella just to kick you out.

I swear to god, if you keep complaing about the spelling of the name, I'll declare myself viceroy of Gromlins just to kick you out.

:allnighte:

My nation is dragging down our stats :(

That's what not tech dealing will get you.

Seriously, I would recommend that those who want to make the game interesting should buy more tech. Right now the difference in aid slot usage between the Citadel and the other blocs is hugely in favor of us.

Seriously, I would recommend that those who want to make the game interesting should buy more tech. Right now the difference in aid slot usage between the Citadel and the other blocs is hugely in favor of us.

That's the worst idea I've ever heard to make the game more interesting, tech deals aren't interesting in the slightest.

We in the other blocs prefer to buy our own tech, no matter how expensive it gets.

And.. you want us to war citadel? ;)

When did I ever say that? ;)

edit: To clarify, I enjoy tension. The way the stats are now there isn't even much potential for serious tension (except between other blocs of course).

Edited by essenia

When did I ever say that? ;)

You said we would have to buy more tech for it to be fun, and for war. The only bloc we would have to buy more tech to build up to is yours from the stats you showed us:

Nations over 7k tech

Citadel: 67

CnG:10

SF: 8

Poseidon:8

FB:6

CDT: 6

So i just assumed you wanted us to get sexy with tech and come get you ;)

That's the worst idea I've ever heard to make the game more interesting, tech deals aren't interesting in the slightest.

You are correct. Tech deals are a tedious waste of time and should be discouraged. That's unless you want to sell. Then please by all means sell as much as you can.

War is interesting. To do well at war you need lots of tech.

What you doin? Don't tell them our secret!