This Charming Announcement: I

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well your alliance seems to post unnecessary things on the OWF for PR, so when RAD does it (and yes this is unnecessary and for PR too) and I see some of your members on here complaining about them doing it I consider it whiny.

And you've never killed anything. ;)

I haven't seen a single NSO member complain about this thread. I see one simply asked what it was for and you jumped all over him for "whining." In other words you're just seeing what you want to see.

For the record, all three alliances that we've been at war with in our brief history ended up surrendering to us. You cross us, and we kill you. It's just the way of things.

Why are you quoting me? I was pointing out the laughably hypocritical nature of Penkala's 'lolposturing' statement bearing in mind the posturing he'd done eight minutes previous, nothing more.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Don't screw with RAD. They have the full strength of Superfriends behind them and they are some crazy sons-of-*******.

Funny...I don't recall RAD joining The SuperFriends.

Edit: Can't say you're wrong about the second part of that. :P

Edited by Azural

I haven't seen a single NSO member complain about this thread. I see one simply asked what it was for and you jumped all over him for "whining." In other words you're just seeing what you want to see.

For the record, all three alliances that we've been at war with in our brief history ended up surrendering to us. You cross us, and we kill you. It's just the way of things.

The man in your avatar looks scary! :o

RAD is well connected to this alliance. It's called Ragnarok. Funny thing, it's in the SuperFriends and the SuperFriends love it.

I already knew RAD was connected to RoK. But that still doesn't mean that they "have the full strength of the Superfriends".

The point is, and I realize it wasn't RAD that did this, so don't take this as pointed at them, but if anyone runs around claiming to have the full strength of SF behind them in order to pull random stunts without first consulting us to see whether they actually have our support, they are going to find that "backing" evaporating pretty quickly.

We will always support our friends, but we have also always had major issues with people who throw around weight they don't personally have, so we won't appreciate people trying to use us for that purpose.

Edited by Delta1212

I don't understand what's even happening here. What ever happened to the idea of keeping our announcements coherent? I mean, this is at least as bad as the CSN admission into SF thread.

Edited by heggo

The point is, and I realize it wasn't RAD that did this, so don't take this as pointed at them, but if anyone runs around claiming to have the full strength of SF behind them in order to pull random stunts without first consulting us to see whether they actually have our support, they are going to find that "backing" evaporating pretty quickly.

We will always support our friends, but we have also always had major issues with people who throw around weight they don't personally have, so we won't appreciate people trying to use us for that purpose.

o/ Delta & RIA B)

I agree that would be rude and glad RAD didn't.

That's why we don't want Penkala back in RAD.

ah, how the seeds of cockiness blossom in the soil of ignorance.

Yes indeed I see you are displaying that quite well. Congratulations!

Fortunately, RAD did not make that claim (notice - Penkala is not actually a member of RAD). We are more than willing to take responsibility for our own actions.

As for the rest, well, I think you may be overestimating RAD's ruthlessness just a tad. As long as you don't give us a reason to find ourselves fully engaged in a war which would be very destructive to your alliance, you really have nothing to worry about. However, as they say, always take time to smell the roses!

that may not have been the expression I was looking for...