Now Boarding on Platform Five

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, it's a free country! You're imposing on IS's well-deserved freedom of speech!

No, Its just that free speech is imposing itself on IS

On a side not, Good Luck to Zenith and TFD. I know how hard you worked on this DK and I'm sorry its not going according to plan

No, Its just that free speech is imposing itself on IS

On a side not, Good Luck to Zenith and TFD. I know how hard you worked on this DK and I'm sorry its not going according to plan

Ah, a few bumps in an otherwise smooth ride won't derail this train. Though with you here the company is even better, thanks for stopping by dwthegreat.

Thanks again to everyone else who has voiced their support. We look forward to helping our protectorate allies grow stronger.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Internet Superheros. Less then 1 million NS and still protected by another alliance and less then 30 members. Why would anyone care about your opinion?

Alright. Why would anyone care about yours then? Besides isn't this the point of the forum, voice your opinions?

Admin forbid they go against your own. :rolleyes:

Alright. Why would anyone care about yours then? Besides isn't this the point of the forum, voice your opinions?

Admin forbid they go against your own. :rolleyes:

Having a different opinion is fine. Coming and posting multiple trolling comments. Not so much. Who cares about my opinion? Depends on who ya ask.

It's quite simple, hail or die. I'd rather die in this case.

By all means, the floor is yours.

A wonderful treaty here guys, good to see great alliances grouping together.

O/ The Train!

Side Note: That wasn't a mindless hail, it was a planned one especially for the retard brigade.

This thread is not about IS. Let's move along.

Couldn't agree more, they aren't worth the effort of the typing.

TFD, I can never say enough about what a great group of people you are, you have earned my respect, each and everyone of you.

Zenith, not a classier bunch can be found anywhere.

To those others I dont have the honor of knowing, just the fact that you are treatied with these two fine alliances shows your caliber.

Hats off to each and everyone of you.

Edited by Tithan