Now Boarding on Platform Five

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all of us on this Epic Train.

Also its nice to see all of the nice comments, and all the haters in this thread. It gives me solace to know that some people are so jealous of us that they are trying to take away from our pleasure with some unkind words, yet failing miserably.

Also its nice to see all of the nice comments, and all the haters in this thread. It gives me solace to know that some people are so jealous of us that they are trying to take away from our pleasure with some unkind words, yet failing miserably.

I guarantee every one of 'em will probably cry when they read that.

Down with IS!

o/ weird treaties!

I hope not too hard, but it'll prolly be too difficult for them to hold in their tears of jealousy.

Well, this is good. I'll get to harvesting the tears that I feed upon to survive. I prefer tears of rage, but tears of jealousy fuel me just the same.

It'll be interesting to see what results this has a few months down the line. I say this because I genuinely have no idea.

Hopefully we will see those that we protect grow large and strong, embody the virtues of great leaders, and then move from Stewards (protectorates) to Engineers (established) so that they, too, can help usher in those aspiring to develop their alliances and exist in peace.

Thanks again to all our allies and friends who have shown up to voice their support for this exciting venture.

Internet Superheroes, I know that we have gained the honor of your attention lately, being lulzy is kinda your thing, and thus you have endeavored to snipe us pretty frequently in the last several months. However, there's no reason to make an enemy with those that hold no animosity towards you. If no one else has done so yet, then let me be the first to extend the hand of friendship and suggest that if you would be willing to reconsider your stance on Zenith, we can be some pretty damn good friends. We would be happy to engage IS in a mutually beneficial relationship and let the past just be water under the bridge. Whadda say?

Yes, you've shown how incredibly witty you all are, but keep in mind you're the one taking a dump on someone else's hard work. Go spew your garbage somewhere else, Internet Superheroes, and leave the public discussion to the grown ups that know that it's not nice to stomp on other people's sand castles.

And now starts my eternal :wub: for Duncan King

Anyways, congrats to our allies TFD and Zenith and my personal friends over at House Atreides. This looks like an awesome treaty, I really like how you tied the whole Engineer, Steward thing together. Can I take a ride?:rolleyes:

Edited by Kochers

Anyways, congrats to our allies TFD and Zenith and my personal friends over at House Atreides. This looks like an awesome treaty, I really like how you tied the whole Engineer, Steward thing together. Can I take a ride?:rolleyes:

Personal friends you haven't spoken to in too long, Kochers. :sniff:

Come drop by our boards sometime. You've got a good number of brownie points with us. ;)

Wasn't NADC and OG supposed to be involved with this as well? Or is that a different one?

Any alliance is welcome to submit a request for membership. Though, of course, it helps if they are well known and on good terms with the current members. Those of ill repute need not apply. NADC is a great ally of Zenith and TFD and we hope to see them in. OG has remained quiet on it, though it would be an honor to have them, as well.

Edited by Kzoppistan

The best part of sand castle building is ruining them after, just like the best part of fail treaties is grouping all the worst alliances in one convenient location.

Congrats to everyone who joined in this, and I hope it brings us all prosperity by the boxcar load.

Side note to IS:

I see a lot of gum bumping, but I don't see anything to back up your claims of worst alliances and such. Perhaps you should find another place to troll, because your pre-pubescent drivel is not wanted nor welcome here.

Any alliance is welcome to submit a request for membership. Though, of course, it helps if they are well known and on good terms with the current members. Those of ill repute need not apply. NADC is a great ally of Zenith and TFD and we hope to see them in. OG has remained quiet on it, though it would be an honor to have them, as well.

Awww....good terms and ill repute leaves us out :(