Now Boarding on Platform Five

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww....good terms and ill repute leaves us out :(

Lol, that's not true Janax! :lol1: You guys are some a real stand up folks and it was an honor to meet you all on the battlefield. Argent's warriors are top notch, and fought with persistent ferocity. Perhaps the next time we meet it will be for some beers, eh?

Edited by Kzoppistan

I see a lot of gum bumping, but I don't see anything to back up your claims of worst alliances and such.

What, you want proof that this is a terrible treaty? Here's all the proof you need:

Signed:

Engineers

Zenith

Perhaps you should find another place to troll, because your pre-pubescent drivel is not wanted nor welcome here.

Good thing I didn't ask if you wanted my opinions or not.

Personal friends you haven't spoken to in too long, Kochers. :sniff:

Come drop by our boards sometime. You've got a good number of brownie points with us. ;)

Hey, its not my fault you guys never seem to come on IRC. And you should come on over to our forum, it is pretty, as Ven would say, Sexay. :awesome:

On a different note, is there an option to ignore whole AA's? That would be very useful in IS's case.

Ah, I get it. IS is just made up of a bunch of cry babies that just have to make their opinion known on everything. Hey, I thought you were supposed to say something about how the end is near, holding up a big cardboard sign. What happened to that?

Seriously, we get you don't like the treaty or the alliances that signed it. Point and opinion expressed. Now, if you'd just be so kind as to leave...

Ah, I get it. IS is just made up of a bunch of cry babies that just have to make their opinion known on everything. Hey, I thought you were supposed to say something about how the end is near, holding up a big cardboard sign. What happened to that?

I used an open forum for it's intended purpose? You are correct sir, I have sinned greatly.

Seriously, we get you don't like the treaty or the alliances that signed it. Point and opinion expressed. Now, if you'd just be so kind as to leave...

No.

Seriously? I love this treaty and the alliances that signed it. They give my life purpose. Without them, I'd probably go back to constant agreement with the OP. Or coke.

Why you assume we're crybabies for not posting in accordance with your beliefs is beyond me, though.

Edited by King Xander the Only

I used an open forum for it's intended purpose? You are correct sir, I have sinned greatly.

So, you still haven't answered the question: you still want others to pay attention to your opinions while telling others to shut it with their opinions?

Unless you're saying the intended purpose of the OWF is to be a hypocrite.

What, you want proof that this is a terrible treaty? Here's all the proof you need:

Signed:

Engineers

Zenith

People of low self esteem tend to create drama to make themselves feel needed. I would recommend a day at the spa or motivational tapes for this problem you seem to have. Make sure to pass them around over there when you are finished with them.

Also, seeing you all bent out of shape makes me want to give you a hug. This IS the love train. :wub:

People of low self esteem tend to create drama to make themselves feel needed.

I would recommend a day at the spa or motivational tapes for this problem you seem to have. Make sure to pass them around over there when you are finished with them.

Who's creating drama? I'm merely pointing out well known facts, if you're so offended simply don't read what I have to say. :lol1:

Seriously? I love this treaty and the alliances that signed it. They give my life purpose. Without them, I'd probably go back to constant agreement with the OP. Or coke.

Why you assume we're crybabies for not posting in accordance with your beliefs is beyond me, though.

It's quite simple, hail or die. I'd rather die in this case.