The Official Declaration of The World Organization Leader's Federation aka WOLF

Gabryal

I think that everyone is misunderstanding this bloc. It requires a 66.6% vote from the representatives of each alliance in this bloc to send WOLF to war in an aggressive war. A defensive war will set WOLF at a full bloc war. Each alliance in this bloc is still free to attack whomever they want. The whole point of it is to provide better communication and protection to these alliances.

Yeah right..set some bait with one of your proxies (errh friends), attack whomever takes the bait and if you get counter attacked, suddenly the whole bloc is free to engage in a 'defensive' war.

It'll strangle the game.

Although I do suspect that the real reason is that y'all afraid of LE and felt the need for a bloc to defend yourself. Just ask your friends in TF...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right..set some bait with one of your proxies (errh friends), attack whomever takes the bait and if you get counter attacked, suddenly the whole bloc is free to engage in a 'defensive' war.

It'll strangle the game.

Although I do suspect that the real reason is that y'all afraid of LE and felt the need for a bloc to defend yourself. Just ask your friends in TF...

I haven't even heard from LE this entire round, so I have no clue why Orbit Black would be afraid of them. :huh: And also, I think RE and TPF could take them alone and don't even require a treaty to do so. That's just my thought on the matter.

And no, that is what is called an "aggressive war". If it's aggressive, we can only ask for help. If it's defensive, such as Aztec attacking Orbit Black (because that's the current situation at hand), for example, then WOLF would be at war.

But of course WOLF wouldn't send all of her forces to fight a small alliance. Maybe if it were a larger alliance or block, then WOLF would need to utilize all the alliances in it.

And here we see it, the last gasp of air punched out of TE. It is quite sad to see that we cant have something like Tournament without having people ruin it for the majority of the people playing.

Edited by The fox

Wow, I knew I should have opened an other box of kleenex before reading this post. Throughout this round I have heard nothing but whining and crying about the big bad alliances who dominate everything and ruin the game.

Look at the facts, even with this bloc we only make up roughly one third of Steve's population, so if the rest of y'all finally stopped your whining and moaning and got organized this game could finally get interesting.

TE is a war game, so bring it already!

Wow, I knew I should have opened an other box of kleenex before reading this post. Throughout this round I have heard nothing but whining and crying about the big bad alliances who dominate everything and ruin the game.

Look at the facts, even with this bloc we only make up roughly one third of Steve's population, so if the rest of y'all finally stopped your whining and moaning and got organized this game could finally get interesting.

TE is a war game, so bring it already!

Seeing as how it has been said that this bloc makes up more than 50% of all strength in this game, how do you propose a bloc be formed that can take out this one, when that bloc would have less NS than this one?

And that is then taking into the fact that you can gather every single nation in this game to form such a counter-bloc, something which just isnt gonna happen.

Edited by The fox

Seeing as how it has been said that this bloc makes up more than 50% of all strength in this game, how do you propose a bloc be formed that can take out this one, when that bloc would have less NS than this one?

And that is then taking into the fact that you can gather every single nation in this game to form such a counter-bloc, something which just isnt gonna happen.

Some stats fyi:

WOLF has 2,043,353 NS which is about 43% of the total 4,804,659NS in TE

WOLF has 862members which is about 35% of the 2491nations in TE

And this is not counting all the ghosts which all large alliances inevidably have.

The sides are more or less evenly matched, now you have the choice, fight or run away and troll forums like a coward.

Some stats fyi:

WOLF has 2,043,353 NS which is about 43% of the total 4,804,659NS in TE

WOLF has 862members which is about 35% of the 2491nations in TE

And this is not counting all the ghosts which all large alliances inevidably have.

The sides are more or less evenly matched, now you have the choice, fight or run away and troll forums like a coward.

Because blocs can just be formed within a second, right? And anyone who disagrees with WOLF must obviously be a troll, right? I mean, it cant be that those of us who say that this will ruin TE are correct, can it? If anything, you are the troll.

And since we dont have a full list of those who are in this bloc, how can we hypothetically create a bloc? It will be like a minefield, one wrong move and youll be EZI'd, so cut the crap about forming a bloc like its as easy as building with lego.

Furthermore you are not counting all alliances in this bloc, as stated on the first page, some alliances are not listed, so the estimate that WOLF has over fifty percent of the NS in TE is most likely correct, thus any alliance would be unable to overthrow this bloc, thus rendering TE a mere copy of the original Cybernations.

Congratulations to all those who have signed and made this a possibility, youve ruined tournament.

Edited by The fox

Congratulations to all those who have signed and made this a possibility, youve ruined tournament.

Actually, we're presenting a challenge for the rest of TE to rise to.

Superior numbers do not always spell victory.

If anyone is ruining TE here it's the ones that do not stand up to us.

Haroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

o/ WOLF brethren

A pack that hunts together, feasts together...

**Yawns**

One quick way to kill off TE.

50 % of the game tied up and not a hope of bringing in new members.

"Hi, I'm new to TE, how many guys am I fighting?"

"Only around a bloc of 2.500, have a nice day"

Edited by Son of Taeper

game ruined come get some........OB has a jerk as MOFA ............OB cant handle the repercussions of their own actions............big blocks are stupid in TE.................I pee on the puppy pelt.................maybe now I will get some defensive wars.

:ehm:

Creating a bloc in the current enviroment in TE is like taking a walk in the park.. only that park has mines set up all over it. None will dare to form a bloc due to the fact that they dont know who else is in. Dont try and shift the blame from you to us on this matter, you people are the ones ruining TE.

Creating a bloc in the current enviroment in TE is like taking a walk in the park.. only that park has mines set up all over it. None will dare to form a bloc due to the fact that they dont know who else is in. Dont try and shift the blame from you to us on this matter, you people are the ones ruining TE.

then quit.

Yeah, have fun playing with yourself because the odds don't look too good to bring new ppl into the game.

There is no challenge when a newb is fighting 2,500 members of a bloc.

I'm sure

but the odds don't look too good for newbs.

How about you stand outside your alliance for just a day and let just 3 guys attack you. ?

Like putting your thoughts on the line and standing by them <_<

1. I like this idea.

2. Those that don't please stop whining, your making my ears and eyes bleed.

3. There will still be wars.

4. There maybe even bigger better world wars because of this, however they won't happen by crying, they'll happen when the anti-bloc is created. Get to it.

5. Hail Rome. Hail WOLF.

A wolf needs to feed. After it eats all available food (anyone not in WOLF) then what does it do? It is going to have to resort to cannibalism, and start eating it's own.

WTG WOLF, I think you haven't thought your cunning plan through. Massively bad for TE in the long run.

1. I like this idea.

2. Those that don't please stop whining, your making my ears and eyes bleed.

3. There will still be wars.

4. There maybe even bigger better world wars because of this, however they won't happen by crying, they'll happen when the anti-bloc is created. Get to it.

5. Hail Rome. Hail WOLF.

Sad to see your ears and eyes bleeding already. No one has even attacked you yet :)

Anytime you want to stand on your own two feet instead of hiding behind half the game I'm on.

One on one (unless those odds are too high for you)

Put up or shut up.

Personally. I like the challenge! I do not give a rat's furry butt who wins the round. Obviously you guys do. Winning the round is more important to you than anything else, including the spirit of the game. I equate this to playing a game and enableing all the cheat codes to become invincible. Note that I didn't say that you guys are invincible, I just think that you guys WANT that.

I think you guys can be beaten, really, without much difficulty. Sure, one of your alliance may win the sanction race because you recruit openly and get alot of deadbeats to pad your numbers. You may win the highest nation race just from pure number standpoint. Understand, yes, I do think you guys are cowards. However, as I said in a post to Tiberious in another thread, I don't care how you run your government. Your viewpoint of winning is obviously different from mine (and most of LE). We feel winning in a WAR game is having fun, taking on alliances bigger than us, and pushing the limits of our abilities to see what we are capable of. You guys want to be able to to make yourselves feel warm and cozy and not extend yourselves at all. My 5 year old likes playing games like that. He hasn't learned that it isn't ALL about winning.

But as I said, I like the challenge. As opposed to whining about this (really kinda stupid) move, I will be looking for ways to keep myself entertained. However, I am just like the rest. If it gets to the point that this game is boring like SE, I'll be happy to find another game to play and let you guys have 100% instead of 40%.

This is not about running TE, many of the AA's listed here were friends from rounds ago, All was fine then all is fine now, the only difference is you now know it! We don't want to run TE and its not our point or goal.

Don't flatter yourself, while i will say that LE is one of the most active AA's and good at WARing....NO one is nervious :/

As i said in another post, TPF had allies at war this round and last round, we didn't get involved in anything as it was a fair fight.

TF vs LE for example......RE vs CDT......As well as others.

This bloc is for protection of those who need it, like if TPF was to hit LE again, we would not have others jumping in like last round.

And i'm sure no AA in this bloc has a problem with fighting a heads up war with an equally sized AA with out calling in others to help!

Hasn't happened in the past few rounds since this group was started, we just added a few to it and made it public, thats all ;)

BG.

And herein lays the problem, if TPF were to attack LE the bloc would just watch from the sidelines, BUT whats the situation if LE does the attack?? Oh yeah, LE would be free to be attacked from what roughly,,2500 members of the bloc??? If you can't see that an issue exists, then it proves that a Bloc is not for the betterment of the game but for the sole purpose of personal gain by certain members.

Wow, I took this round off and was planning on returning for the next round but with an idiotic "bloc" in TE I might as well just say forget it and watch the paint dry on the walls it would be more fun in the long run.

Does LE have you guys so nervous you had to recruit half of TE into a "mutual defence pact"???

I suggest if the bloc is what you need to survive in this version of Cybernations then maybe the "Bloc" should stay in SE and guard those precious pixels! TE is not for you.

note: bloc is very appropriate name as in blockheads for whoever came up with the lamest dumbest idea in TE so far.

I hate that I have to Agree with Stevee >_>

We encourage you to do something about it. That is, after all, the essence of TE.

Also, we signed this.

Signed for the SOS Brigade,

Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director

Milquetoast, ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student

Mako Lim, Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot

Soviet Haruhi, Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko

Sareya, Ordinary Human and Errand Girl

Guess what no one cares about your pathetic alliance. You once said I made the bloc to help protect my small alliance. Is this what it’s like now?

This is not about running TE, many of the AA's listed here were friends from rounds ago, All was fine then all is fine now, the only difference is you now know it! We don't want to run TE and its not our point or goal.

Don't flatter yourself, while i will say that LE is one of the most active AA's and good at WARing....NO one is nervious :/

As i said in another post, TPF had allies at war this round and last round, we didn't get involved in anything as it was a fair fight.

TF vs LE for example......RE vs CDT......As well as others.

This bloc is for protection of those who need it, like if TPF was to hit LE again, we would not have others jumping in like last round.

And i'm sure no AA in this bloc has a problem with fighting a heads up war with an equally sized AA with out calling in others to help!

Hasn't happened in the past few rounds since this group was started, we just added a few to it and made it public, thats all ;)

BG.

Yes you guys did have been friends for a long time

Lol. This is pretty much a big, fat 'do something about it' aimed at the rest of TE.

And we welcome that.

Really, how about you grow a farking pair and just tell us who the rest of them is. Please stop trying to do a judgment and just grow the balls to come out and tell us who else is in the bloc.

this is not the first time a block has been made in te, and to say it will make the game stale is foolish.the wars will go on and a counter block will rise.i almost wish i was on the outher side so i could help build the counter block.that will be the real fun.no block in te has ever lasted more then 2 rounds.so stop crying about it and get to work.

this is not the first time a block has been made in te, and to say it will make the game stale is foolish.the wars will go on and a counter block will rise.i almost wish i was on the outher side so i could help build the counter block.that will be the real fun.no block in te has ever lasted more then 2 rounds.so stop crying about it and get to work.

If I weren't in WOLF, I probably would do what RV does on Bob and declare war by myself if I had to. (Because the Cyberverse is my TE.)

And herein lays the problem, if TPF were to attack LE the bloc would just watch from the sidelines, BUT whats the situation if LE does the attack?? Oh yeah, LE would be free to be attacked from what roughly,,2500 members of the bloc??? If you can't see that an issue exists, then it proves that a Bloc is not for the betterment of the game but for the sole purpose of personal gain by certain members.

I don't understand. Why is that wrong? [ooc] After all, isn't this TE? [/ooc]