The Official Declaration of The World Organization Leader's Federation aka WOLF

Gabryal

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just concerned how TE is already really small, and now a majority of the game just signed a bloc. This establishes a horrible precedent that in order to compete in the game, if you're not in WOLF, you will get rolled by WOLF or need to establish a counterbalancing bloc. Once that happens, there will be two blocs fighting for hegemony and well.. you have a stagnant game that parallels SE.

AKA, the definition of LAME.

I thought it was a general agreement to keep dumb politics out of TE?

I don't think I ever signed any agreement to keep politics out of TE, did anyone else? People don't seem to realize that politics is what causes wars, at least, the interesting ones. The desire for power will encourage people to be more aggressive. I personally am all for that. There is no reason that this will cause stagnation if people can rise to the challenge of opposing us. Go out, get allies, build contacts, spy, do what you have to do. If you want this to be interesting then contribute to it.

I'm just concerned how TE is already really small, and now a majority of the game just signed a bloc. This establishes a horrible precedent that in order to compete in the game, if you're not in WOLF, you will get rolled by WOLF or need to establish a counterbalancing bloc. Once that happens, there will be two blocs fighting for hegemony and well.. you have a stagnant game that parallels SE.

I thought it was a general agreement to keep dumb politics out of TE?

WOLF isn't here to just randomly roll alliances. Under the signed charter, it requires a 2/3 vote from the representatives for an aggressive war.

Wow, I took this round off and was planning on returning for the next round but with an idiotic "bloc" in TE I might as well just say forget it and watch the paint dry on the walls it would be more fun in the long run.

Does LE have you guys so nervous you had to recruit half of TE into a "mutual defence pact"???

I suggest if the bloc is what you need to survive in this version of Cybernations then maybe the "Bloc" should stay in SE and guard those precious pixels! TE is not for you.

note: bloc is very appropriate name as in blockheads for whoever came up with the lamest dumbest idea in TE so far.

Said it before I could. This massive bloc is just going to make the game stale.

This makes me sick good job ruining TE

My thoughts exactly.

Said it before I could. This massive bloc is just going to make the game stale.

I have a wonderful idea- how about you go out and do something about it! No? Not surprised, almost none of you who criticize this new bloc have the guts to actually oppose us. I can think of only a couple alliances who will; RE just fought one of them and they have my respect. The rest of you? Put your money where your mouth is and then we'll talk.

Sigh...

So, just because the former #1's had the dignity to not ruin the game for everyone else, you find the need to assert power in TE.

This can only end horribly, I don't see how it will benefit you in the long run.

Not saying good or bad on yall for it, it's interesting. But I don't see this working out as planned.

You really think the rest of us are just going to sit here while you r ape our women and plunder our villages?

Well, I think this is what we are hoping for. If all the people going BAWWWWW actually try to do something about it, this could be really fun. It could make for the biggest bestest broadest wars ever. But some people have to sack up and quit complaining first.

You really think the rest of us are just going to sit here while you r ape our women and plunder our villages?

We encourage you to do something about it. That is, after all, the essence of TE.

Also, we signed this.

Signed for the SOS Brigade,

Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director

Milquetoast, ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student

Mako Lim, Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot

Soviet Haruhi, Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko

Sareya, Ordinary Human and Errand Girl

Edited by Arrnea

Well, I think this is what we are hoping for. If all the people going BAWWWWW actually try to do something about it, this could be really fun. It could make for the biggest bestest broadest wars ever. But some people have to sack up and quit complaining first.

But you know thats not true, because you are actively trying to prevent any opposition arising. You are hiding alliances that you have signed up to this hugfest so you can cook up another CB to tech raid those outside the bloc if there is any "loose-talk" from them. You guys are ultra paranoid with preemptive strikes because you got nervous, OOG spying on other alliances and bringing flimsy CBs so you can hit anybody you think could be remotely challenging. Look at what your bloc did to MHA this round and last. Look at how RE used that Greenberg guy to rabble-rouse in another alliance so that the bloc could declare on them.

A bloc consisting of over 50% of TE is not looking for any of the "biggest bestest broadest" wars, its looking to hit others while being able to guard its precious infra. Play however you like, but lets call it like it is.

You guys are ultra paranoid with preemptive strikes because you got nervous, OOG spying on other alliances and bringing flimsy CBs so you can hit anybody you think could be remotely challenging.

You have just summed up the point of TE and the best way to win it.

You have just summed up the point of TE and the best way to win it.

You won't win anything. RE will and some 10 builders. I thought TE was enjoyable forfighting, you guys are huddling in a corner and coming out now and again to curb-stomp. SE NPO stuff right here

But you know thats not true, because you are actively trying to prevent any opposition arising. You are hiding alliances that you have signed up to this hugfest so you can cook up another CB to tech raid those outside the bloc if there is any "loose-talk" from them. You guys are ultra paranoid with preemptive strikes because you got nervous, OOG spying on other alliances and bringing flimsy CBs so you can hit anybody you think could be remotely challenging. Look at what your bloc did to MHA this round and last. Look at how RE used that Greenberg guy to rabble-rouse in another alliance so that the bloc could declare on them.

A bloc consisting of over 50% of TE is not looking for any of the "biggest bestest broadest" wars, its looking to hit others while being able to guard its precious infra. Play however you like, but lets call it like it is.

Actually I don't think we are hiding anyone in the bloc. The thought hadn't occurred to us, which, I admit, is stupid, for the reasons you point out. Having a few hidden allies would be pretty useful. And we aren't really hiding the fact that we intend to hold onto power and ensure our position at the top- what's the point of a bloc if all it does is drive itself to destruction?

Incidently, if you are looking for someone to single out, I'll volunteer. I knew as soon as I posted this, that no matter how much work I had put into it people would flip out, call it unfair, game ruining, and whatever else they could think of. I'm not sorry for one moment for my part in bringing WOLF to life. If it wasn't this most of you would be !@#$%*ing about something else anyway. At least now you have something you might be able to think about attempting to emulate, or if not then hey, we'll rule the world, not my fault if you can't come up with a challenge to what took literally weeks, and at least two hundred man hours ( I'm sure someone who was in the know will back me up on that ) to set up.

Also I'll go ahead and say it, I knew the moment that we became official, that the trolls, whiners, and complainers would come out of the woodwork. It was another inevitable fact of TE. If you say this will make TE stale, then it was stale already. This isn't a cause, it's a potential cure. It's an entirely new dynamic to the game. You don't have what it takes to do something about it, that's fine, but don't shove off your inadequacies on those of us who worked to make this happen. It's your problem you can't handle this new development, not ours, not the games, yours. No rules have been broken, unspoken or otherwise. So either man up or admit you're short on the testicular fortitude of a new twist in the game.

Oh and here for your enjoyment is some live feed from WOLF troopers storming the enemy

Edited: Because I was already three beers in when I wrote this, I'd like to clear the record. For our female members of WOLF, our women warriors have more testicular fortitude than some of you men ( that one was for you sippyjuice )

Edited by Gabryal

I am going to point out the obvious here. There can only be 1 winner of TE. If you want to win you will either A. Stab one of your fellow allies in the back. B. Accept your defeat. Last time I checked being #2 is just the first loser. Signing a bloc like this does nothing good for TE. I like the guys that signed this but I really think this is going to far. Keep your friendships that is all good. But this is not the way to go. Disappointed in this announcement for sure. This is not being a whiner or what not. This is just the truth.

Edited by KingAdam

Incidently, if you are looking for someone to single out, I'll volunteer. I knew as soon as I posted this, that no matter how much work I had put into it people would flip out, call it unfair, game ruining, and whatever else they could think of. I'm not sorry for one moment for my part in bringing WOLF to life. If it wasn't this most of you would be !@#$%*ing about something else anyway. At least now you have something you might be able to think about attempting to emulate, or if not then hey, we'll rule the world, not my fault if you can't come up with a challenge to what took literally weeks, and at least two hundred man hours ( I'm sure someone who was in the know will back me up on that ) to set up.

Also I'll go ahead and say it, I knew the moment that we became official, that the trolls, whiners, and complainers would come out of the woodwork. It was another inevitable fact of TE. If you say this will make TE stale, then it was stale already. This isn't a cause, it's a potential cure. It's an entirely new dynamic to the game. You don't have what it takes to do something about it, that's fine, but don't shove off your inadequacies on those of us who worked to make this happen. It's your problem you can't handle this new development, not ours, not the games, yours. No rules have been broken, unspoken or otherwise. So either man up or admit you're short on the testicular fortitude of a new twist in the game.

Oh and here for your enjoyment is some live feed from WOLF troopers storming the enemy

Gabryal worked his [censored] off to make WOLF an official bloc. If anything, he underestimates the time he dedicated to it. This really isn't a change from yesterday; we were all tied together then, this just makes it official and clears the air. And, of course, gives you all the opportunity to whine. And when he says this is a chance to cure the staleness that is prevalent TE, he's right. This game gets more and more stagnant every round, not because of treaties, but because of the lack of them! If you take away the politics, you take away one of the most interesting factors in the game, and that just makes the people who would normally run governments and alliances quit, since they have nothing to do! Countering this idea that TE shouldn't have any politics may set this game straight again.