The Official Declaration of The World Organization Leader's Federation aka WOLF

Gabryal

Actually I don't think we are hiding anyone in the bloc. The thought hadn't occurred to us, which, I admit, is stupid, for the reasons you point out. Having a few hidden allies would be pretty useful. And we aren't really hiding the fact that we intend to hold onto power and ensure our position at the top- what's the point of a bloc if all it does is drive itself to destruction?

I'm sure the ommission of the last round and this rounds bloc member SWAT from the OP was just a typo. I'm not arguing about holding onto power or anything, everyone is free to play as they like. I was replying to Clashpoint with his "its gonna be great, we can have a 1v1 bloc war"

edit-

Gabryal, I'm sure you worked hard and thats great. Enough with the trolls/whiners stuff, this bloc thing has been done before, and it was just as boring then. The only difference is that you are making a permanent hide-out so you can build and tech-raid at your leisure. Believe it or not, not everyone wants to emulate that.

Edited by FurQ

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to point out the obvious here. There can only be 1 winner of TE. If you want to win you will either A. Stab one of your fellow allies in the back. B. Accept your defeat. Last time I checked being #2 is just the first loser. Signing a bloc like this does nothing good for TE. I like the guys that signed this but I really think this is going to far. Keep your friendships that is all good. But this is not the way to go. Disappointed in this announcement for sure. This is not being a whiner or what not. This is just the truth.

Totally agree. My way of saying it is just a bit more... blunt

You won't win anything. RE will and some 10 builders. I thought TE was enjoyable forfighting, you guys are huddling in a corner and coming out now and again to curb-stomp. SE NPO stuff right here

Your hate has made you powerful. Use it. Strike us down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete!

Edit: In all seriousness, no member of a small alliance is likely to take first place in TE. So we go from having no chance of winning to still having no chance of winning, but having the opportunity to have a hell of a lot of fun when an equally powerful counterbloc rises against us (this is inevitable, by the way). You do the math.

Edited by Arrnea

I am going to point out the obvious here. There can only be 1 winner of TE. If you want to win you will either A. Stab one of your fellow allies in the back. B. Accept your defeat. Last time I checked being #2 is just the first loser. Signing a bloc like this does nothing good for TE. I like the guys that signed this but I really think this is going to far. Keep your friendships that is all good. But this is not the way to go. Disappointed in this announcement for sure.

This has been gone over a million times already though.

The only way to win the alliance score race is to have a lot of members, nothing else matters as much. As far as that race goes, it's not a war game - it's a recruiting game. Whoever recruits the best wins. TPF has been recruiting like mad this round, and our numbers show. But unless RE bleeds about 50 members, it doesn't matter at all. I'm sure the end of the round stuff will be different as always, when everyone wants those free t-shirts for the top 10 nations. That ought to be fun. Yet the alliance score race has been over ever since RE ended up with 100 more members than anyone else. That's just the math of it all.

To all the people who complain about the alliance race: Get to recruiting. Quit complaining. If every unaligned nation doesn't have an alliance spam fro you in their inbox by the next update, you aren't trying hard enough.

I'm sure the ommission of the last round and this rounds bloc member SWAT from the OP was just a typo. I'm not arguing about holding onto power or anything, everyone is free to play as they like. I was replying to Clashpoint with his "its gonna be great, we can have a 1v1 bloc war"

Actually we can't seem to contact SWAT, and RE personally had a few issues with them lately (they got pissed when we sanctioned someone who attacked us, that guy was in a SWAT trade circle). I'm sure you won't believe it, but SWAT isn't a part of this. No one is who isn't listed on that list (for now).

I am going to point out the obvious here. There can only be 1 winner of TE. If you want to win you will either A. Stab one of your fellow allies in the back. B. Accept your defeat. Last time I checked being #2 is just the first loser. Signing a bloc like this does nothing good for TE. I like the guys that signed this but I really think this is going to far. Keep your friendships that is all good. But this is not the way to go. Disappointed in this announcement for sure. This is not being a whiner or what not. This is just the truth.

I'm going to make an assumption here, so correct me if I'm wrong as I'm on my fourth beer since update.. which makes it 15 minutes ago.

the #1 nation will nearly always be from one of the largest alliances in the game, most commonly one of the top 5. Why is this? Well it's because smaller alliances get raided like mad, and the larger alliances don't. Even in the all out nuke fest at the end of the game it's still one of those guys, because the guy in #13 in Alliance #3 didn't catch a nuke parade and so vaulted to #1 while everyone else was glowing in the dark. This Coalition fixes this fairly well for it's members. Want to get rolled? Hit one of us. I don't care if the alliance has 6 members in it. Hit us... I dare you...

or the other hand the #1 Alliance wins. This is just the TE game engine giving more weight to numbers than any other factor. That's fact, live with it. Unless you can out recruit everyone else it doesn't matter. If an alliance could recruit every inactive nation in TE then odds are good that they would hold the #1 position even if their avg. NS was 3. Pointless to talk about a #1 Alliance under these terms. However, to be a member of a #1 Coalition? Well why the hell not? A nation short of 100 members won't have a chance in hell of that #1 Alliance spot even if it averages 10k NS per nation, but it CAN be a member of the Coalition that includes that #1 Alliance, ( or at the least can be part of the Coalition that rolls that #1 Alliance clear into ZI land ) So either way what's the loss to our members? They are either Secure from being raided giving them as equal a shot at that #1 nation spot as anyone, or they are part of a Coalition that is part of the top 5 Alliance spots. Someone want to tell me why on earth someone wouldn't want that?

Ohhhhh that's right. It sure as hell makes things harder for the rest of you. Well like I said before you can suck it up and do something about it, or you can sit back and cry into your whiskey about how "hard" life is.

Either way you'd rather be us than you, unless of course you aspire to be like us. In which case see you on the other side of the field, and I'll shake your hand just before I attempt to rip it off. ( and just hope I'm a step quicker than you are when you try the same thing )

This has been gone over a million times already though.

The only way to win the alliance score race is to have a lot of members, nothing else matters as much. As far as that race goes, it's not a war game - it's a recruiting game. Whoever recruits the best wins. TPF has been recruiting like mad this round, and our numbers show. But unless RE bleeds about 50 members, it doesn't matter at all. I'm sure the end of the round stuff will be different as always, when everyone wants those free t-shirts for the top 10 nations. That ought to be fun. Yet the alliance score race has been over ever since RE ended up with 100 more members than anyone else. That's just the math of it all.

To all the people who complain about the alliance race: Get to recruiting. Quit complaining. If every unaligned nation doesn't have an alliance spam fro you in their inbox by the next update, you aren't trying hard enough.

I don't care about alliance score 1 bit. All I care about is who has the #1 nation at the end of the round. Alliance score is worthless as we all know. The fun of the last 2-3 weeks were we all go at it for the #1 spot looks like it is over thanks to this bloc. O boy TF has the #1 nation right now. Boy hope someone not in the bloc hits him so we have a chance of winning. This is what you have created and this will continue until this bloc is over. Or unless you are going to be dishonorable and hit your own ally. As I said before to win (my definition of win TE which is to have the #1 ranked nation) you will either accept defeat or backstab your allies. Take your pick.

I'm going to make an assumption here, so correct me if I'm wrong as I'm on my fourth beer since update.. which makes it 15 minutes ago.

the #1 nation will nearly always be from one of the largest alliances in the game, most commonly one of the top 5. Why is this? Well it's because smaller alliances get raided like mad, and the larger alliances don't. Even in the all out nuke fest at the end of the game it's still one of those guys, because the guy in #13 in Alliance #3 didn't catch a nuke parade and so vaulted to #1 while everyone else was glowing in the dark. This Coalition fixes this fairly well for it's members. Want to get rolled? Hit one of us. I don't care if the alliance has 6 members in it. Hit us... I dare you...

or the other hand the #1 Alliance wins. This is just the TE game engine giving more weight to numbers than any other factor. That's fact, live with it. Unless you can out recruit everyone else it doesn't matter. If an alliance could recruit every inactive nation in TE then odds are good that they would hold the #1 position even if their avg. NS was 3. Pointless to talk about a #1 Alliance under these terms. However, to be a member of a #1 Coalition? Well why the hell not? A nation short of 100 members won't have a chance in hell of that #1 Alliance spot even if it averages 10k NS per nation, but it CAN be a member of the Coalition that includes that #1 Alliance, ( or at the least can be part of the Coalition that rolls that #1 Alliance clear into ZI land ) So either way what's the loss to our members? They are either Secure from being raided giving them as equal a shot at that #1 nation spot as anyone, or they are part of a Coalition that is part of the top 5 Alliance spots. Someone want to tell me why on earth someone wouldn't want that?

Ohhhhh that's right. It sure as hell makes things harder for the rest of you. Well like I said before you can suck it up and do something about it, or you can sit back and cry into your whiskey about how "hard" life is.

Either way you'd rather be us than you, unless of course you aspire to be like us. In which case see you on the other side of the field, and I'll shake your hand just before I attempt to rip it off. ( and just hope I'm a step quicker than you are when you try the same thing )

TFD had 20 members last round and we won.

This makes me sick good job ruining TE

This is not about running TE, many of the AA's listed here were friends from rounds ago, All was fine then all is fine now, the only difference is you now know it! We don't want to run TE and its not our point or goal.

Does LE have you guys so nervous you had to recruit half of TE into a "mutual defence pact"???

I suggest if the bloc is what you need to survive in this version of Cybernations then maybe the "Bloc" should stay in SE and guard those precious pixels! TE is not for you.

note: bloc is very appropriate name as in blockheads for whoever came up with the lamest dumbest idea in TE so far.

Don't flatter yourself, while i will say that LE is one of the most active AA's and good at WARing....NO one is nervious :/

As i said in another post, TPF had allies at war this round and last round, we didn't get involved in anything as it was a fair fight.

TF vs LE for example......RE vs CDT......As well as others.

This bloc is for protection of those who need it, like if TPF was to hit LE again, we would not have others jumping in like last round.

And i'm sure no AA in this bloc has a problem with fighting a heads up war with an equally sized AA with out calling in others to help!

Hasn't happened in the past few rounds since this group was started, we just added a few to it and made it public, thats all ;)

BG.

TFD was also friends of TPF last round and off limits to raiders, thus your win ;)

BG.

Well that may have helped but certainly not the major factor. We got lucky with the LE wars being deleted. We didn't plan on that happening but we adjusted to the situation accordingly. We created diversions away from the major threat and took down our major competitors 1 by 1. I still got love for TPF no doubt. Just as I said seeing a massive treaty like this I don't think was the way to go. When I opened this up I expected 4 alliances at most. This was just a tidal wave.

I have to admit, the value of winning is ill defined here. Although there is a win point in TE, such as the flag, tshirts,

top ranking alliance ect..... The big win comes from the meeting of others for a common cause, teaching and learning things that you otherwise would not of known. The friendships that develop out of all of this is truly the

big win for all those involved. For those not involved did not get to share in this victory. However you can create

an anit-wolf and enjoy the win as well. The biggest win is friendships.

o/ WOLF

Also there are a few members of the WOLF pack that are not listed....we have our reasons ;)

BG.

So far we have RE and SOS Brigade calling BG a liar. You guys need to get the story straight, the red tape in this bloc must be a nightmare.

BG, are you seriously saying that CDT and RE was a fair fight? RE were planning on hitting CDT who were 5 times smaller, so CDT hit first. I have a question since you appear to be playing the good cop PR for the bloc. You say if you guys jump somebody who is similar in size you won't call in the other 40% of TE to help. Great, so what happens when somebody who is similar in size hits a bloc member? TF (who were bigger) hit us and we took it and beat them without help. If we had hit TF, you think that the bloc would have let us 2 alliances to duke it out?

BG, are you seriously saying that CDT and RE was a fair fight? RE were planning on hitting CDT who were 5 times smaller, so CDT hit first. I have a question since you appear to be playing the good cop PR for the bloc. You say if you guys jump somebody who is similar in size you won't call in the other 40% of TE to help. Great, so what happens when somebody who is similar in size hits a bloc member? TF (who were bigger) hit us and we took it and beat them without help. If we had hit TF, you think that the bloc would have let us 2 alliances to duke it out?

RE had no plans to hit CDT, as I've stated before. Obviously no one believes me, but whatever. After talking to Popsumpot I don't think he believes it either, but I respect them for having the guts to fight us, because you're right, it wasn't a fair war. There was never any doubt we would win. As for the second part of your question, we have stated that if that alliance asks for assistance, they will be given it, regardless of notions of "fairness".

Fair enough, so its basically:

"We hit who we want, anyone who hits us will be rolled"

Which sorta contradicts BG's "This bloc is for protection of those who need it"

Tiberius, who is correct? You claim not to be hiding alliances, BG says you are. I noticed you skipped that part of my post, so I figure I should ask it directly

Fair enough, so its basically:

"We hit who we want, anyone who hits us will be rolled"

Which sorta contradicts BG's "This bloc is for protection of those who need it"

Tiberius, who is correct? You claim not to be hiding alliances, BG says you are. I noticed you skipped that part of my post, so I figure I should ask it directly

The skipping is because I'm trying to clarify with BG privately, which I'm sure you'll all read as "working out a cover story to the embarrassing discrepancy between statements". That's a fairly accurate assessment too. Anyways, that's not exactly what I said (about the rolling and such) but it's fairly close if you want to read it that way. And I don't have a problem with that. BG doesn't either; I haven't seen him post anywhere that this is a strictly defensive bloc.

Well that may have helped but certainly not the major factor. We got lucky with the LE wars being deleted. We didn't plan on that happening but we adjusted to the situation accordingly. We created diversions away from the major threat and took down our major competitors 1 by 1. I still got love for TPF no doubt. Just as I said seeing a massive treaty like this I don't think was the way to go. When I opened this up I expected 4 alliances at most. This was just a tidal wave.

I think the definitive word here is "lucky". As I said in my post before. The "most likely" winner will come from the top 5 alliances. Only difference now is that the most likely winner will come from our Coalition. Unless another Coalition is formed to stop it from happening. In which case, massive war, fun for all, TE rules, and this discussion is moot.

It'll come to that eventually, even if it takes a few rounds for people to figure it out.

I have to admit, the value of winning is ill defined here. Although there is a win point in TE, such as the flag, tshirts,

top ranking alliance ect..... The big win comes from the meeting of others for a common cause, teaching and learning things that you otherwise would not of known. The friendships that develop out of all of this is truly the

big win for all those involved. For those not involved did not get to share in this victory. However you can create

an anit-wolf and enjoy the win as well. The biggest win is friendships.

People listen to this man. If you aren't playing a social game to be social, then unplug your connection and pop in a disk.

The skipping is because I'm trying to clarify with BG privately, which I'm sure you'll all read as "working out a cover story to the embarrassing discrepancy between statements". That's a fairly accurate assessment too. Anyways, that's not exactly what I said (about the rolling and such) but it's fairly close if you want to read it that way. And I don't have a problem with that. BG doesn't either; I haven't seen him post anywhere that this is a strictly defensive bloc.

It isn't, but at this point who would we go to war with as a Coalition? No one's a big enough target to even bother, especially as any alliance in WOLF can declare war on their own, or in groups anyway without need to consult the whole. To launch an offensive war as a Coalition requires certain things to happen, a vote amongst the members, and other things I won't mention here. Secrets and such, so why bother going to a full blown offensive war as a Coalition without a suitable threat. As for secret allies, they aren't secret they just are the same friends we've always had. The ones that want to be friends but not in WOLF. All members of WOLF are listed in the OP. That's all Tibs ment earlier. If WOLF members fight beside friends not in WOLF it's no difference to anyone in any case. These alliances have always existed in TE, they're just codified amongst the 17 nations who wished to have them codified. Also is there something about "Sovereign Alliances" in the OP that was confusing?

Edited: Guilty of PWD, Posting While Drunk.

Edited by Gabryal

Understood, and i respect your point of view. Just wanted to go a bit further though.....Had you guys not been friends of TPF and off the raid list

then as a 20 or 30 something member AA, you would have been raided to death by all the other aa's just like round 4 and not able to build as big.

So far we have RE and SOS Brigade calling BG a liar. You guys need to get the story straight, the red tape in this bloc must be a nightmare.

THIS;

Yes this is true, but there are other AA's not listed or in WOLF, that are friends of TPF and or the signatories of WOLF.

Thats what he is referring to.

BG.

I have not heard of RE hitting CDT, just someone going around saying that. And CDT hit first so they had the blitz on their side as well as

many more nukes, a lot higher AVG nation strength, and all around more military ready nations. So yeah other than numbers, which a bunch of RE nations couldn't even hit the CDT members because of NS factors, it was pretty much fair.

If we hit any AA, it will be a war that is fairly equal and the others will not be jumping in.

If someone blitz'd our member of WOLF, we would not get involved unless asked...as i said before,

"This bloc is for protection of those who need it, like if TPF was to hit LE again, we would not have others jumping in like last round.

And I'm sure no AA in this bloc has a problem with fighting a heads up war with an equally sized AA with out calling in others to help!

Hasn't happened in the past few rounds since this group was started, we just added a few to it and made it public, thats all".

You asked," If we had hit TF, you think that the bloc would have let us 2 alliances to duke it out? "

Well last round you guys hit TRG and another ally of ours and TPF didn't get involved, i think that answers your question

as did my previous post :)

BG.

I think that everyone is misunderstanding this bloc. It requires a 66.6% vote from the representatives of each alliance in this bloc to send WOLF to war in an aggressive war. A defensive war will set WOLF at a full bloc war. Each alliance in this bloc is still free to attack whomever they want. The whole point of it is to provide better communication and protection to these alliances.

Why would we call for the whole bloc if we could just call a few alliances? It would take a good day or two to vote on a bloc war, whereas it would take a few minutes to ask for reinforcements.

The 66% vote would also be for attacking another bloc. We won't be able to just immediately declare war on anyone we think is starting another bloc, therefore that point is moot.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

Yea, I need to go to sleep, while I was editing my spelling Emperor Stranger and BG spelled it out better than my post above them did.

o/ WOLF and This last Beer's for you.

It isn't, but at this point who would we go to war with as a Coalition? No one's a big enough target to even bother, especially as any alliance in WOLF can declare war on their own, or in groups anyway without need to consult the whole. To launch an offensive war as a Coalition requires certain things to happen, a vote amongst the members, and other things I won't mention here. Secrets and such, so why bother going to a full blown offensive war as a Coalition without a suitable threat. As for secret allies, they aren't secret they just are the same friends we've always had. The ones that want to be friends but not in WOLF. All members of WOLF are listed in the OP. That's all Tibs ment earlier. If WOLF members fight beside friends not in WOLF it's no difference to anyone in any case. These alliances have always existed in TE, they're just codified amongst the 17 nations who wished to have them codified. Also is there something about "Sovereign Alliances" in the OP that was confusing?

Edited: Guilty of PWD, Posting While Drunk.

I think i caught what the point was about based on Gab's post.

WOLF members are as stated in the announcement post, what i was referring to is that we have others not in WOLF that are our friends but didn't opt to join WOLF or WE thought wouldn't want to......for instance HELLAS and TFD, both are good friends of TPF and under TPF protection typ things but not in WOLF.

this must of been a misunderstanding on whom ever's part that took my original post out of context or meaning ;)

BG.