The Official Declaration of The World Organization Leader's Federation aka WOLF

Gabryal

I've been trying to avoid honking my own horn, but I worked very hard on WOLF, a month of work, and god knows how many hours of my free time. Just for this one goal, to make something NEW in TE.

Gabs,

I really am trying to stay respectful here buddy. I'm sure it was REAL difficult to go to several alliances and say, "hey guys, wanna form a big block of alliances so that everyone will be afraid to hit any one of us? That way we can try to grow REAL big and win round after round. I mean, I know there will be no challenge to it. But hey, this is game, challenge gets in the way of fun! And then we can make some big grandious announcement to try to further scare alliances off!" Yeah, I bet that took several minutes to put together. Bravo on your hard work!

Believe it's the other way around if you wish, trust me the RE-TPF-TF group could have just ruined and rolled everyone ( not even LE could have stood up to all three at once should we have not decided to allow you and TF to have your war, and enjoy it on your own ) but we didn't.

Let me talk to mamagement. Maybe we can work out something for next round for TF, TPF, and RE vs. LE. I like the prospects. As I said before (and your statement here supports) you guys are ALL about scare tactics. (I only speak for myself here) Believe me, your ability for any or all 3 of those alliances to strike ANY kind of fear into my pixels are extremely overrated! However, I have to pat you on the head and say 'nice try'. And keep up the good, hard work there sport. I'm sure its as difficult as you make it sound.

Edited by Grags

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabs,

I really am trying to stay respectful here buddy. I'm sure it was REAL difficult to go to several alliances and say, "hey guys, wanna form a big block of alliances so that everyone will be afraid to hit any one of us? That way we can try to grow REAL big and win round after round. I mean, I know there will be no challenge to it. But hey, this is game, challenge gets in the way of fun! And then we can make some big grandious announcement to try to further scare alliances off!" Yeah, I bet that took several minutes to put together. Bravo on your hard work!

All I'll say is that it was quite a bit more difficult than that. I respect your beliefs, but I'm sure someone else will come along and support my statement. It's disheartening in a way to have you tell me that the sleepless nights I spent trying to get everyone to agree to aspects of my charter ( I rewrote it at least half a dozen times ) and our Protocols ( way more than half a dozen times ) as well as all the ideas, objections, and changes that it took to bring everyone onto the same page. As I said before, don't target anyone else if you hate this idea. It was me. All me, my idea, my work, and in the end win or fail, my legacy. I appreciate your attempt to be respectful, it's just your assumptions are not correct. I wish you could have seen what I went through to bring this into being. It's much more than a simple "Hey let's do this" with a chorus of "Hell yea!" behind it. Ask Emperor Stranger, he and I especially went through many many discussions about nearly every aspect and compromises. You wonder why I got drunk last night? I don't drink that much usually, I was drinking because for me, the WOLF work was finally over, and I could relax again. Your words bite deep, because I spent so much of my time bringing this about. I wish I could just let you read my mind to see what it took to make this work, the effort I put into every aspect of making this work, to make it last. I can't, but I wish I could. I hope some of the other WOLF members will support this post soon. They saw the strain this put me under, I wish you could have seen it too.

Let me talk to mamagement. Maybe we can work out something for next round for TF, TPF, and RE vs. LE. I like the prospects. As I said before (and your statement here supports) you guys are ALL about scare tactics. (I only speak for myself here) Believe me, your ability for any or all 3 of those alliances to strike ANY kind of fear into my pixels are extremely overrated! However, I have to pat you on the head and say 'nice try'. And keep up the good, hard work there sport. I'm sure its as difficult as you make it sound.

I assume that last line was sarcastic, if it was it bit deep too. I respect LE to my core, Master Ironside could attest to that in his own way, I've gone out of my way to help LE root out a spy in their midst recently, for no other reason than as head of Diplomatic Relations for TPF it was my job, and because TPF doesn't support spying. It's against our code of honor, our charter and our sense of fair play. Call me a liar if you wish, it will bite deep too. To hear it from others I can take, from a member of LE it actually hurts. I'll not back down from a word I've said, but only a member of LE could genuinely make me hurt like you have here. I'll continue to respect LE, I won't become angry or spiteful or bitter, I'm just genuinely saddened by your words here. I won't ask for a retraction, TPF and WOLF ( as it says in our charter ) support free speech. Just know that if your intention was to cause me pain, you succeeded.

Gabs,

Talking about things we don't know is a bad idea, mmk? My respect for you just went way down. Gab put in a ton of effort to make this real, and having you come along and dismiss it as "easy" is rude and pathetically ignorant. Personally I think an apology is in order.

Talking about things we don't know is a bad idea, mmk? My respect for you just went way down. Gab put in a ton of effort to make this real, and having you come along and dismiss it as "easy" is rude and pathetically ignorant. Personally I think an apology is in order.

You know what, I agree that I don't know what went on behind the scenes. I do not know what aspect Gabs had to play. And I'm man enough to admit that. Just out of common respect of me speaking to something that I do not know the symantics about, I'll apologize for that. However, the fundamental principles about getting a large group to go along with a block of alliances is what I was trying to get across. I'm sure it took a lot of teeth pulling to get these guys to agree. I made a lot of valid points in the previous message that you guys did not respond to. However Gabs, I apologize for making light of any work you actually did. I DO understand large scale politics, and I know it can be a pain.

Please note, I make this apology out of common decency. Believe me, how you guys 'feel' about me is the least of my concerns. I speak my mind (as if you hadn't noticed). It is JUST a game after all.

Edit: Tibs, I have read several posts in these threads from you also that seem....unprofessional. You are the leader of a large alliance. Its interesting that you call me to apologize (which I agree with and did) yet you yourself feel that its OK to mock other people's opinions. Just an observation.

Edited by Grags

i for one know the work gabs put into this.hes was working on it for weeks.what you all need to understand is wolf has been here all round.gab just made it so we all know who each outher is.somehow it made it to owf.if i was not in wolf i would be making a block of my own.

Interesting.

Not in the spirit of TE, but interesting nonetheless.

Friendship should not be dependant upon being an an alliance together. I have fought several of my friends in various wars. Competition can breed respect and friendship as well as cooperation. This organization seems counter intuitive to the intent of TE's environment.

We are not WOLF. We are RODENTIA!!!

:D

(I try not to trust the carnivores too far anyway B) )

You know what, I agree that I don't know what went on behind the scenes. I do not know what aspect Gabs had to play. And I'm man enough to admit that. Just out of common respect of me speaking to something that I do not know the symantics about, I'll apologize for that. However, the fundamental principles about getting a large group to go along with a block of alliances is what I was trying to get across. I'm sure it took a lot of teeth pulling to get these guys to agree. I made a lot of valid points in the previous message that you guys did not respond to. However Gabs, I apologize for making light of any work you actually did. I DO understand large scale politics, and I know it can be a pain.

Please note, I make this apology out of common decency. Believe me, how you guys 'feel' about me is the least of my concerns. I speak my mind (as if you hadn't noticed). It is JUST a game after all.

Edit: Tibs, I have read several posts in these threads from you also that seem....unprofessional. You are the leader of a large alliance. Its interesting that you call me to apologize (which I agree with and did) yet you yourself feel that its OK to mock other people's opinions. Just an observation.

I don't care about you speaking your mind, I enjoy it. I do not like it when people make light of the hard work my friends put into things like WOLF. That's what I wanted an apology for, not the candidness of your statement. I too try to be candid in my statements (obviously I can't be 100% candid but we do what we can). So in turn I apologize for a statement that was perhaps overly aggressive.

Now that the mutual hugfest is over :P, can we get back to everyone mocking WOLF or mindlessly hailing it?

Sad to see your ears and eyes bleeding already. No one has even attacked you yet :)

Anytime you want to stand on your own two feet instead of hiding behind half the game I'm on.

One on one (unless those odds are too high for you)

Put up or shut up.

Wow that was an enthralling read. I see you have been very busy with your 6 total posts thus far 3 of which are in this thread. When you have a moment in you busy "Putting Up and Shutting Up" schedule take a look at the war screen for my nation. Kinda makes your attack/challenge pretty moot doesn't it. :rolleyes:

I accept your apology, and respect your right to speak your mind. I wouldn't have it any other way. I didn't ask for it which makes it a doubly decent statement by you. Thank you.

I am going to read a story. Its called, The Alliance Who Cried WOLF. There was a small harmless alliance. This alliance went into the woods and saw the bloc, WOLF. The alliance cried once it saw WOLF coming toward it and WOLF curb-stomped the harmless thing. The end.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

I am going to read a story. Its called, The Alliance Who Cried WOLF. There was a small harmless alliance. This alliance went into the woods and saw the bloc, WOLF. The alliance cried once it saw WOLF coming toward it and WOLF curb-stomped the harmless thing. The end.

I volunteer my alliance for the curb-stomping. Give us name, we'll roll 'em.

That was a joke by the way. We only curbstomp small alliances when we get bored :P .