Statement of Friendship

Jorost

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which brings me back to the idea of changing Invicta's image.

Good luck with that. You may have just buried yourself and Invicta.

WE LOVE NPO, AND WE DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!
NPO has been Invicta's friend for a long time. When we were a young alliance, they lent us a guiding hand.

I see we have GGA 2.0 on our hands fellas. Better start buying FACs. Somebody wants WAE title.

Friendships can be complicated. At times they can even be strained.

No kidding.

Invicta and NPO look forward to making new friends and forging new paths unfettered by the burdens of the past.

I think you won't find many friends after this...

(P.S. I haz moar screens for amusement if wanted, you can query me.)

(P.S.S. the screens are from UPN's public forums, but I don't think many outside that have seen them)

(P.S.S.S. I wanted to use those for some time now)

Edited by Balsamic Vinegar

Yeah, but certain alliances I thought were my friends going into UJW turned out to be jackasses.

Same thing happened here. Losing makes it easier to see who your friends are.

Again, I feel, given the context of the thread, some posts, and certain lines in the OP, this thread is less pointed at NPO and more at the alliances NPO surrendered to. You point out you aren't breaking a term in the thread, chances are you know what you are doing ;)

The vast majority of the OP is pointed at NPO. There are circumstances behind the things you're referring to that you probably don't know about.

But seriously, just take the statement for what it is.

Good luck with that. You may have just buried yourself and Invicta.

I see we have GGA 2.0 on our hands fellas. Better start buying FACs. Somebody wants WAE title.

No kidding.

I think you won't find many friends after this...

Yeah they should definitely be buried for actually still being friends with NPO now that it's no longer cool. :rolleyes:

-Bama

It will.

P.S. I love Pacifica's emo-droll about all their friends leaving them; take some self-responsibility would-ya.

Remember when you made an alliance on the Red Sphere, to help free the poor, huddled masses of red nations from the evil NPO?

Remember how it was an utterly transparent tactic to try to take advantage of the NPO during a time of war, and how no one believed you for a second that you had the interests of Red at heart?

What sphere are you on now, again?

Take some self-responsibility, would-ya?

Same thing happened here. Losing makes it easier to see who your friends are.

The vast majority of the OP is pointed at NPO. There are circumstances behind the things you're referring to that you probably don't know about.

But seriously, just take the statement for what it is.

You and I both know that's not how this works.

Edited by CptGodzilla

Excuse me, but I did not ask for your completely invalid opinion. Please exit this thread before you look even more dumber.

I shall not, sir.

Why, one would almost think you are attempting to divert the subject away from the fact that you are and were quite plainly wrong. :mellow:

Wow, you just managed to insult two alliances that don't deserve crap being thrown at them.

It's alright, ty345. I'll assume that Big Z's class act of us insulting us while we send his nation tech is not representative of the alliance.

It's alright, ty345. I'll assume that Big Z's class act of us insulting us while we send his nation tech is not representative of the alliance.

You're just like a cute little tech parrot, aren't you? Polly wants a shipment, Cor.

Guess I shouldn't be shocked that everything comes back to Tech with you.

Edited by Aurion