Quick Announcement from Ordo Verde

sethb

ovcoucilsealzm2.png

On July 20th, the New Pacific Order surrendered to Ordo Verde and it's allies. With that we will be releasing the information about the amount of reparations we will be receiving to the world. The amount is 1 billion cash, and 50k tech.

Signed,

Sethb - Emperor

Petar_the_5th - Minister of Defense

DHB - Minister of Foreign Operations

Morey - Minister of Internal Affairs

Edited by sethb

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On July 20th, the New Pacific Order surrendered to Ordo Verde and it's allies. With that we will be releasing the information about the amount of reparations we will be receiving to the world. The amount is 1 billion cash, and 50k tech.

Signed,

Sethb - Emperor

Petar_the_5th - Minister of Defense

DHB - Minister of Foreign Operations

Morey - Minister of Internal Affairs

Maybe the pretty picture distracted some. Try reading it now. It does actually answer most of the questions. The answer to the "why are you telling us," I'm guessing is somewhere in the ballpark of "We felt like telling people."

OV? If you need me on retainer to explain very simple announcements for you, you've got my PM address.

Maybe the pretty picture distracted some. Try reading it now. It does actually answer most of the questions. The answer to the "why are you telling us," I'm guessing is somewhere in the ballpark of "We felt like telling people."

OV? If you need me on retainer to explain very simple announcements for you, you've got my PM address.

The post was edited, bro.

We now get it.

I think it was more the "people gave us !@#$ for not telling everyone how much we got in the surrender thread so now we told everybody"

and of course everyone's reaction is to say "why are you telling us this"

gotta love Planet Bob.

I think it was more the "people gave us !@#$ for not telling everyone how much we got in the surrender thread so now we told everybody"

gotta love Planet Bob.

I gotta agree with this post. You guys are all idiots who have no idea what you want.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

gotta love Planet Bob.

Yeah, I might of went with that but I felt I was already three toes over the "offending everyone with a pulse," line.

Thanks for taking care of the pinch hit there hoss.