FnKa goes on HoneyMOON!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome flag. Congratulations and good luck with the merge.

Instead of asking if you've kept treaty X and Y, can you just list the treaties that are being carried over and which are not?

I would just assume that none of them do unless announced otherwise.

Well I can not say that I supported this merge, as the cost to move forward with this merge was to steep in my opinion, I hope that the friendships i formed and the MOON community remain.

Even though i decided i could not participate in The Resistance, i wish my fellow MOONers all the best and offer my support whenever it is needed.

OOO you big stud muffin.

The price was high on both sides, I think that will help to forge a great bond between us.

Lotta friends left from both alliance some i know ill miss. Stay in touch or ill beat ya with my big stick

Just look left hes peeking at you LMAO

Edited by Lakeyatlarge

Congrats on finalizing the merger :) sad to see our long time partners MOON go, but much luck in the future for TR!

and also: 0/ Platino :P

We're still here ;) just in a slightly more bad $@! form.

For all of our previous allies, I can't thank you enough for what you did for us and alongside us. It was awesome to be in MOON and to ride with our buddies face first into combat. I hope the day comes when we can march again and kick some $@!.

As for treaties carrying over, we are currently in talks with our former MDoAP parters TOOL and Genesis, and our ODP parters in TFD, in establishing some ODPs. Down the road there are are few other things we'd like to rebuild, to me, of the highest priority.

EDIT: OUT likes us, yay.

Edited by mattski133

I'm disappointed...

Disappointed that I came in late on the hail-athon and am thusly buried on page 4.

Two of INT's greatest allies have merged to form what I expect to be some sort of mutant super-ally. Congratulations to all. I expect great things.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

I'm disappointed...

Disappointed that I came in late on the hail-athon and am thusly buried on page 4.

Two of INT's greatest allies have merged to form what I expect to be some sort of mutant super-ally. Congratulations to all. I expect great things.

-Craig

We are teh mutant super-ally of The International.

/thread :P

Quick News Break:

Due to the news that The Resistance has formed, civil disobedience and general chaos has occurred. This is the only news footage we could get before our cameraman decided to "fight the power" and smashed our very expensive camera (Dave )): )

riot-fail11.jpg

If so many left both alliances you should have just signed a MADP then. It's easier and conserves the NS and valuable members. That's my opinion.

I do wish you both the best of luck though.

That wasn't why we merged. The issue was MOON's lack of activity.

Edited by Yankeesfan924