FnKa goes on HoneyMOON!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This announcement comes 1 year and 1 month after FnKa was founded, and it's certainly been a wild ride. On behalf of FnKa, I'd like to thank all of those who've been supporting of us: TOOL, MOON, The International, OUT, and all our other friends throughout Planet Bob.

It's taken long enough for this merge to be announced. Merge talks began at the end of June, and after over a month of discussion, compromise, arguing, more discussion, and unfortunately, some people leaving both alliances, this is finally made public (not that a ton of people didn't already know lol).

While it's sad to see FnKa's and MOON's times end, I expect great things to come from The Resistance.

@ theArrowheadian: I'm sorry that you feel that way.

This announcement comes 1 year and 1 month after FnKa was founded, and it's certainly been a wild ride. On behalf of FnKa, I'd like to thank all of those who've been supporting of us: TOOL, MOON, The International, OUT, and all our other friends throughout Planet Bob.

Congrats guys, nice flag.

Do you still have a treaty with TOOL?

Glad to see this merger go through. I look forward to making acquaintances with the new gov.

Congratulations!

Thank you,

Beleive you know me we got bloody together a few time :D

See ya soon

I can't say I support this.

I wish things could have came together in all the ways everyone wished. Sadly this was not the case but I personally look forward to starting a relationship with the great alliance of RnR.

Ya may not be happy now and I understand but have some Orange cookies on us. Orange bunt cake in the oven how can ya resist that :lol1:

In time we'll all be breaking bread and singing songs in the orchard again :wub:

Good luck comrades best of luck to ya.

your missed around the doghouse. Stop bye every now and then when ya can spare the time. Ill even let ya kick me around some :blink:

Edited by Lakeyatlarge

Yes, it crossed over in the merge.

Not exactly...but we are working with the governments of our friends to see what kind of diplomatic direction we'll end up having once the pens start hitting paper.

o/ our great friends at the International

o/ the Resistance

o/ the Future!

Well I can not say that I supported this merge, as the cost to move forward with this merge was to steep in my opinion, I hope that the friendships i formed and the MOON community remain.

Even though i decided i could not participate in The Resistance, i wish my fellow MOONers all the best and offer my support whenever it is needed.

Edited by Maccers The Great

Well I can not say that I supported this merge, as the cost to move forward with this merge was to steep in my opinion, I hope that the friendships i formed and the MOON community remain.

Even though i decided i could not participate in The Resistance, i wish my fellow MOONers all the best and offer my support whenever it is needed.

Good luck to you too. And don't worry, we still :wub: you.

Instead of asking if you've kept treaty X and Y, can you just list the treaties that are being carried over and which are not?

We will at some point. We're still discussing which ones carried over and which ones didn't, as some of our allies would also like a say about the pieces of paper they signed.