FnKa goes on HoneyMOON!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't why we merged. The issue was MOON's lack of activity.

an issue that has been rectified with this merger i might add. Havn't had this much fun in some time.

*Fades back into the cockfights

"so i see your swartz is as big as mine."

Edited by Lakeyatlarge

That wasn't why we merged. The issue was MOON's lack of activity.

Mergers don't solve inactivity in the long term, something MOON should have been all too familiar with already. This, I'm guessing, is why so many chose to leave rather than merge, because they knew what will happen. Nevertheless, good luck in this endeavor.

If so many left both alliances you should have just signed a MADP then. It's easier and conserves the NS and valuable members. That's my opinion.

I do wish you both the best of luck though.

In MOON's case I do not believe our biggest loss of NS had anything to do with the merge. That was just straight up abandonment after a group of people didn't get their way. As for signing treaties, we didn't have enough people in our government to sign one, and hadn't had enough people to run our alliance properly for months. An MADP would not have solved our leadership problems, but merging so that our remaining government members would not have all the responsibility did present an effective solution.

Mergers don't solve inactivity in the long term, something MOON should have been all too familiar with already. This, I'm guessing, is why so many chose to leave rather than merge, because they knew what will happen. Nevertheless, good luck in this endeavor.

The inactivity that was plaguing MOON before this was not really membership, but government. We couldn't find five people to run our alliance. And the ones we did find would end up disappearing for weeks at a time, leaving their responsibility on the shoulders of a few. It was not a good situation and that became brutally obvious to me during the Karma War. Why exist as an alliance if you don't have members who want to run it?

From what I've seen so far, The Resistance government is working pretty well together. I don't expect smooth seas but I don't expect anyone remaining to abandon ship at the first sign of distress either.

And right now, we have our own destiny in our hands. It's kind of a nice feeling, to be honest. ;)