An Imperial Anniversary

Skippy

Good evening Cybernations, I'm here to give you a few updates from the desk of the Tsar.

Firstly I'd like to announce our one month anniversary! We're rather happy that I haven't crashed and burned with this alliance, and we owe it to our friends in the Siberian Tiger Alliance, for their guidance and friendship throughout the past month. Thanks again guys!

Secondly I'd like to present you with the new flags of The Imperial Order, thanks to D34th of the New Polar Order.

TIOFLAG3.png

Our Flag

pawflag2.png

Our War Flag

In case you are wondering why the flag has that theme, it revolves around the "link" between Russia and the Bear. Long story.

I'd also like to announce a tweak in our charter. Our "History Buff" Emperor Willem I let us know that our Minister position (old name was Commissar) was incorrect, as the Commissars were involved in the Communist Era of Russia, which was after the era of the Tsars! Therefore, we have renamed the position to "Bojar"

This extract from our charter explains in more detail.

iii. Ministerial Consul

The Ministerial Consul consists of five ministers; the Bojars, The Bojars will be voted on democratically be the entire membership of the Alliance, and will act as our Ministers. The Ministerial Consul term lasts for two months. All Ministers may appoint deputies as they see fit.

Bojar of Membership; handles all the recruiting areas of the Alliance, the BoM may set up his/her own system and hire recruiters to help it they so choose. The BoM is also in charge of the Applicants, the Inductees and the Pre-Membership tests.

Bojar of Finance; the BoFin handles all issues and areas involving trade, technology and aid. The CFP can set up trade circles and aid systems for the entire alliance, as well as allied or friendly Alliances and is in charge of Prosperity Guides.

Bojar of Internal Affairs; the BoIA is in charge of all Internal Alliance areas and issues. The BoIA keeps the forums clean and monitors conduct on our Alliance forums and all other forums/areas where our members may go (representing TIO).

Bojar of Defence; the BoD handles the defence and war department for the Alliance. the BoD is in charge of overseeing the military divisions as well as unlawful attacks and raids.

Bojar of Foreign Affairs; the BoFA handles the relationships with other alliances including keeping contacts, friend and allies and maintaining Embassies. The BoFA can bring treaties to vote.

I'd also like to announce that, sadly we had to replace the Bojars of Defence and Finance (RKubica32 and Lars GaFTU respectively due to their lack of time to fill their duties. [ooc] real life claims more victims [/ooc] Their replacements are Flying Squirrel (BoDef) and Phetion (BoFin)

In Foreign Affairs news, we signed a PIAT with one of the most respected alliances in planet bob, The New Polar Order. We are also working on getting to know several alliances, so keep an eye out for our announcements!

That is all I've got to fill you in with today, come hang out in our IRC though, on #TIO to get to know us and join in the (most of the time) party!

Edited by Skippy

After an amazing month with my fellow alliance members, I would like to express how happy and satisfied to be around you guys! Let's keep building this alliance and make it reach farther horizons every day.

o/ TIO

o/ STA

Huzzah!

Thank you to everyone who has believed in us and our little dream. Thank you to Tyga and all of STA for being amazing protectors always there when we need them. Thank you to all our White Sphere friends who have come to congratulate us and keep us company. Thank you to all the diplomats who have stopped by on our forums and lurk on our channel. Thank you to our Imperial Members, without whom we wouldn't be here today.