RAD Special Announcement

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst RAD move evar.

instead of saying lolbrown, lolpink is more accurate.

Lolpink? You might as well say lolhonor. Take your moral relativism out of this celebratory event.

So, The Sasori Initiative, hmm? How's that surrender working out for you? If I recall correctly, you surrendered to glorious Internet Superheroes, one of these purported "lolpink" alliances.

lolHurricane

o/ Pink

Lolpink? You might as well say lolhonor. Take your moral relativism out of this celebratory event.

So, The Sasori Initiative, hmm? How's that surrender working out for you? If I recall correctly, you surrendered to glorious Internet Superheroes, one of these purported "lolpink" alliances.

lolHurricane

o/ Pink

Your ignorance astounds me. Hurricane was once a RAD member and jokes with them from time to time. As for "lolhonor" We fought longer than most alliances our size and we were nothing but honorable. Learn about who/what you are trying to discredit before doing so. It makes for much better arguments.

:ph34r:

Who are you?

Me? I'm pretending to be MooCows.

You had me fooled, I was just about to ask you about the secret plan to drop our reps and kill everyone but then I realised you weren't him and then... oh

oh dear :unsure:

Rorschach's Journal, Saturday 11:12 AM...

...RAD joined in the conspicuous boat of Sileath movements, the entire fiasco becoming a bloated leech taking from the community. Taking without giving anything back, except for a certain weariness that infests the populous. For some reason they're still interested. Like watching a car smash into a brick building full of the deceased and the diseased. They know it will only hurt people, but they keep going relentlessly. They realize what they're doing, but they still continue. I sense that soon the people will become so weary that they stop watching all together, look away, having seen the same sequence ad nauseam.

Edited by 0 Rorschach 0