An Announcement from The Sasori Initiative concerning the War

30627770.png

FLAF.jpgIsflag.jpg

There is a time in every alliance's life where they must fight, and sometimes, surrender. It has come that time for TSI. The terms are as follows.

TSI will remain neutral for the rest of the war, and will not aid any nations involved in the war. All violations of this will be taken on an individual basis, and treated as an act of war.

All damages done after the update of May 5th/May 6th will be added or subtracted to the reparations, depending on the offending party.

TSI will pay the following at the total of 6,500 technology and 60 million

- 2,300 technology at 3 million per 150 to TFO

- 1,400 technology at 3 million per 150 to IS

- 1,700 technology at 3 million per 100 to TFO

- 1,100 technology at 3 million per 100 to IS

- 250 technology, bought by Shurukian, at the rate of 3 million per 50 from TFO

- 250 technology, bought by Shurukian, at the rate of 3 million per 50 from IS

- 250 technology, bought by Tokugawa Mitsukuni, at the rate of 3 million per 50 from TFO

- 250 technology, bought by Tokugawa Mitsukuni, at the rate of 3 million per 50 from IS

Extraduty and Shurukian will continue their war until midday, May the 5th, on the basis that neither nation has been nuked, and both would like pop each other's nuke cherries.

I would like to mention that Tokugawa and I have elected to take on the individual tech deals to lessen strain on the alliance, and were not demaded by IS or TFO. Both have been good opponents in war, and TSI has been able to make a few friends in the mentioned alliances. We wish them all the best in the future.

Signed for the Sasori Initiative:

Shurukian, Empress

Tokugawa Mitsukuni, Minister of Defense

Kharn420, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Internet Superheroes:

Extraduty, Master of Army, Intelligence, and Murder

King Xander the Only, Lord of Lolitics

Sakura, Lord of Nightmares

Signed for The Forsaken Ones:

JensoftheDesert, Emperor

Edit::

Since the posts are all burried now, I would like to mention that Extraduty has been a huge help throughout this war, and I do believe that he is a wonderful leader for IS that has an honorable commander. THD of TFO has also been a wonderful person in this, and it's saddening that he missed the talks today. Similarly, Twisted has been a good help in this war, and has kept it friendly. I thank all three of them for this. I have large amounts of respect for both parties receiving the reps, which is part of the reason why they were accepted.

Edited by Shurukian

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can be tough to surrender but I know TSI has done the best they can. You'll come out stronger in the end and I congratulate on peace and wish you luck. You're a good group.. good luck.

:wub: Shuru and Toku

I would like to extend my thanks to TSI for being VERY worthy combatants. You guys are truly a honorable alliance. I am glad to have met you on the battlefield and now am happy to call you guys friends. I would also like to thank Roquentin from Umbrella for mediating the surrender.

o/ TSI

30627770.png

FLAF.jpgIsflag.jpg

There is a time in every alliance's life where they must fight, and sometimes, surrender. It has come that time for TSI. The terms are as follows.

I would like to mention that Tokugawa and I have elected to take on the individual tech deals to lessen strain on the alliance, and were not demaded by IS or TFO. Both have been good opponents in war, and TSI has been able to make a few friends in the mentioned alliances. We wish them all the best in the future.

Signed for the Sasori Initiative:

Shurukian, Empress

Tokugawa Mitsukuni, Minister of Defense

Kharn420, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Internet Superheroes:

Extraduty, Master of Army, Intelligence, and Murder

King Xander the Only, Lord of Lolitics

Sakura, Lord of Nightmares

Signed for The Forsaken Ones:

JensoftheDesert, Emperor

Best Of Luck all alliances involved.

Does anybody want to explain to me why reps are required? Is it because TFO and Internet Superheroes took some damage? You two knew exactly what you were getting into when you joined this war. If your infrastructure is simply that precious to you then you would have been better off sitting out. TSI honored a treaty. These reparations are not necessary. All they are a sign of is that both of you two, both you alliances, are filled with and run by petty and opportunistic cowards. I recommend that any self-respecting alliance refrain from conducting business with these hooligans.

Baaaaahahahahah! So much for the talking points about non-continuum alliances fighting via treaty being given white peace.

And everybody scoffed at me when I said the SSSW18 terms where the just first step toward replacing tyranny with tyranny.

o/ Trannys!

You really should look up the meaning of karma.

Tech deals are beneficial to both sides of the deal.

TSI should look up the meaning of Karma because we have handed out horrible terms before and penalize people for honoring their treaties right? Also tech deals are beneficial when they are at a good rate. Not 3m/150.