Family Trees in CNRP

Il Terra Di Agea

Alright, so, we all know that in reality, many royal families have common blood lines. Even in modern times, the few monarchies left in the world seem to only marry among each other.

So, a while ago, Ubie and I came up with this connection that the IC Uberstein has this great, great grandfather, who is shared with Komeil, and that's how and why Uberstein hired a raving maniac like Komeil in the first place. I am wondering, does this occur anywhere else, where characters have common relatives, and despite national conflicts still share the same blood?

Just wondering :awesome:

Hiley is a descendant of Christ.

As is my leader! Wow! We have the same great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather! :awesome:

Alright, so, we all know that in reality, many royal families have common blood lines. Even in modern times, the few monarchies left in the world seem to only marry among each other.

So, a while ago, Ubie and I came up with this connection that the IC Uberstein has this great, great grandfather, who is shared with Komeil, and that's how and why Uberstein hired a raving maniac like Komeil in the first place. I am wondering, does this occur anywhere else, where characters have common relatives, and despite national conflicts still share the same blood?

Just wondering :awesome:

Well, anyone who pays close enough attention to my RP's realizes Subtleknifewielder is Uberstein's son... ;)

Hiley is a descendant of Christ.
As is my leader! Wow! We have the same great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather! :awesome:

Keep dreaming, you two... :P

Probably no ties with any foreign rulers, although Transvaal's prime minister Annetjie van Matteus is half-German, as her father Anders Von Matthias came from Deutschland. So it is *possible* although highly-unlikely she has some bloodties through him, although most research indicates Von Matthias was a simple farmer.

Everyone else of signifigance in Transvaal was born and raised there.

King Gunthar von Wolfsburg is the son of a long line of Austrians.

His grandfather was Charles I, last Austrian Emperor. His son, Charles II married Marie of Croatia, and lived in Austria for a long time. Charles the II and Marie gave birth to Gunthar, and he recieved a large plot of land in Wolfsburg. He lived there during Nordic occupation, although moved to his grandfathers Croatian estate after Nordland fell, and lived between the two cities.

Gunthar von Wolfsburg has two sons: Oldest Gunthar II, and Wolfgang. He also has a daughter, Christine. All of these kids were borne of Anneliese of Liechtenstein.

My characters aren't related to anyone from a foreign country, but I've never really RPed their ancestry so theoretically they might, distantly, if something like that were ever to come up.

Though I've been tossing an idea around my mind (yes, it is really that empty :v: ) that my leader has a son, 18 years old or thereabouts. Trying to think of when the best time to introduce him might be.