TOOL - RoK Joint Announcement

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say that the new culture as of late, where one in such treaty cancellations actually congratulate (!) one party for the break up, shows a deep lack of any class. Of course nobody can stop you to come out as classless, but if I can appeal to general public that this trend be stopped.

It was never present before, not even in the times of the "north" and "south" web. I don't know from where this came from.

If you don't have anything to say, then don't.

edit: Stray goes to you too man, stop it :P

Edited by Branimir

I just wanted to say that the new culture as of late, where one in such treaty cancellations actually congratulate (!) one party for the break up, shows a deep lack of any class. Of course nobody can stop you to come out as classless, but if I can appeal to general public that this trend be stopped.

It was never present before, not even in the times of the "north" and "south" web. I don't know from where this came from.

The sentiments in the above post are ones I happen to agree with.

RoK, I've never really known you guys, but I do know TOOL. I wish you luck and hope sentiments from some of your members concerning a later friendly convergence turn out true some time.

Well, I'm not going to say "best of luck to both parties" if I don't mean it will I? I think that TOOL has a lot of potential and I <3 the white sphere, so I will congratulate them for dropping treaties with an alliance that I hope burns someday. You should know by now, I do have a deep lack of class ;).

Well, I'm not going to say "best of luck to both parties" if I don't mean it will I?

You shouldn't say anything really, then.

I think that TOOL has a lot of potential and I <3 the white sphere, so I will congratulate them for dropping treaties with an alliance that I hope burns someday. You should know by now, I do have a deep lack of class ;).

It comes as really weak. Sorry Comrade and I know you have class you are just angry but its not the way.

Edited by Branimir

Have to agree with this man! Even if you disliked the treaty, to congratulate that a relationship has deteriorated is just....sad. That's like saying congratulations on a death or divorce.

You shouldn't say anything really, then.

It comes as really weak. Sorry Comrade and I know you have class you are just angry but its not the way.

Honestly, I could really care less what it sounds like to you comrade. You know I like you Branimir, but you can't censor me and I find it very ironic that you're talking about class while calling me weak in public. I said what I wanted to say and if you don't like it, well, too !@#$@#$ bad. That's all I'll say about this.

Honestly, I could really care less what it sounds like to you comrade. You know I like you Branimir, but you can't censor me and I find it very ironic that you're talking about class while calling me weak in public. I said what I wanted to say and if you don't like it, well, too !@#$@#$ bad. That's all I'll say about this.

Ehm, it was a plea not attempt at censorship, because you know, I cant really censor anybody. Didn't called you weak, just said your post as others of its kind, come off like that. There is difference.

And yeah, its too bad but the world keeps spinning around.

Edited by Branimir

Have to agree with this man! Even if you disliked the treaty, to congratulate that a relationship has deteriorated is just....sad. That's like saying congratulations on a death or divorce.

I think a more valid comparison would be breaking up with a girlfriend or losing a business partner. Usually, people view this to be a bad thing, but often others view it as a good thing if a person feels the relationship was never a good one to begin with.

Welcome to the post-pacifica world where nations are free to speak their mind.

Edited by silus

Welcome to the post-paficia world where nations are free to speak their mind.

Its Pacifica, not pacifia. You cant really dish out jabs if you cant properly spell your targets name because nobody will take you seriously.

You become a joke.

And I am already sorry for making a plea to this place to raise its standards. I don't know why I do this to myself.

Edited by Branimir

Welcome to the post-pacifica world where nations are free to speak their mind.

Welcome to the post Pacifica world where treaty cancellations are cool. But not really necessary since no one follows their pacts, and you can e-preach your way into doing anything you want.

Edited by muffasamini

Welcome to the post Pacifica world where treaty cancellations are cool. But not really necessary since no one follows their pacts, and you can e-preach your way into doing anything you want.

Is this really becoming a NPO debate? This had nothing to do with NPO or whatever "post world" people think of. This is between RoK and TOOL, not NPO, CN world and the two of us. People can say what they like, think what they like about what happened but I am genuinely sad to see this happened. I happen to like RoK as an alliance but sometimes alliances take different paths. Both alliances have respect towards the other and no ill will, so those of you saying "congrats" to one party don't seem to be taking that into account. This isn't a parting on bad terms.

Merely a recognition of two alliances leading two different futures.

I share your sentiments, and share the same sentiments for those proclaiming 'expected', you were not involved what so ever and only come off as fools.

We are no longer walking on the same path, and unfortunately sometimes relationships change, having said that I wish TOOL the best for the future