OK Hai

zigbigadorlou

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

Alright. I've seen enough proof.

EDIT: And he hasn't quit IRC since then, either. So yes, he did say it.

Edited by Seer
ModEdit: removed inappropriate image

Regardless of how $%&@ed up this is right now I think a bit more proof then, "don't blame me, she did it." is required man.

well, considering I've been gone for the past 2 weeks and had I accessed my account it would have been deleted for being a multi, I'd say I have a pretty good alibi.

I have no opinion on this. For all I know, every post in this thread could be a lie. Or zig could be telling the truth. Or he could be lying. Or Jason8 could be making things up so as to get extra money. Or he could be right, and zig is a MAJOR bumfaced cretin.

I don't know. So I have no opinion on this. But this will be between the parties involved (i.e. Jason8 and zig). I'm not going to stress about it if I don't have to.

I for one applaud the attempts to bring the truth of this situation to light, and eagerly await Francesca being called to due to her debts, not only for destroying the nation of someone who trusted her, but also for the 2000 tech that became due as a direct result of her actions.

Yeah, I'd say you start another thread and try again.

1. Letting Fran nation sit: Why would anyone ever do that? You can be lucky you only lost 50% if your infra...come on now.

2. I am not a big fan of Fran, but come on...even I have to admit that this is fake....

(OOC) Here is my side of the story:

Sileath and Zigbigadorlou asked me in #mogars_room to nationsit Zigbigadorlou while he was away. I agreed to do so, and for some reason they wanted me to nuke someone called PeteM, because Zig wanted to go nuke rogue anyway and Sileath wanted bargaining power with someone who was attacking him (I forget who.) I have nothing against Pete, he can testify to this, and I have no reason to destroy his nation. Nor had I ever met Zig before- I don't go around destroying the nations of other people at random! Jason8 counter-attacked, and I refused to nuke him because I like the guy, you'd think that if I wanted to randomly destroy the nations of others I'd have nuked him too!

Not to mention there were official records of the mods giving me permission to nationsit Zigbigadorlou available for all to see- you'd think I'd be more intelligent than to get myself in trouble like that!

Zigbigadorlou is a liar and a slanderer. I am disgusted and I am also alarmed that he is the so-called friend of Sileath, who I have given my trust when nobody else would.

Zig, you're bloody lucky I swore to oppose EZI, and you're even luckier that I don't break my word.

(OOC)

(OOC) Here is my side of the story:

Sileath and Zigbigadorlou asked me in #mogars_room to nationsit Zigbigadorlou while he was away. I agreed to do so, and for some reason they wanted me to nuke someone called PeteM, because Zig wanted to go nuke rogue anyway and Sileath wanted bargaining power with someone who was attacking him (I forget who.) I have nothing against Pete, he can testify to this, and I have no reason to destroy his nation. Nor had I ever met Zig before- I don't go around destroying the nations of other people at random! Jason8 counter-attacked, and I refused to nuke him because I like the guy, you'd think that if I wanted to randomly destroy the nations of others I'd have nuked him too!

Not to mention there were official records of the mods giving me permission to nationsit Zigbigadorlou available for all to see- you'd think I'd be more intelligent than to get myself in trouble like that!

Zigbigadorlou is a liar and a slanderer. I am disgusted and I am also alarmed that he is the so-called friend of Sileath, who I have given my trust when nobody else would.

Zig, you're bloody lucky I swore to oppose EZI, and you're even luckier that I don't break my word.

(OOC)

hahaha..

so that makes little sense, you attacked PeteM with Zigs nation?

So let me get this straight.

You were nation sitting a nation.

You then proceeded to nuke a member of my alliance, the BTA, because he was at war with Sileath.

You then nuked him again and wound up doing so much damage to the guy that he is leaving CN and is going to leave a gap in the BTA government because of it.

This whole time you never once thought, “Hey why should I nuke these guys? Maybe I should look into it?” Not once?

This is a rather interesting turn of events that deeply disturbs me and is highly interesting to the government of the BTA, and I’m sure our allies.

hahaha..

so that makes little sense, you attacked PeteM with Zigs nation?

Why doesn't that make sense? He asked me to.

I don't know why Zig has chosen to turn on me like this. If he'll confess to his wrongdoing I will forgive it and move on. Somehow, though, I think this sort of scum has the balls to admit his faults.

So let me get this straight.

You were nation sitting a nation.

You then proceeded to nuke a member of my alliance, the BTA, because he was at war with Sileath.

You then nuked him again and wound up doing so much damage to the guy that he is leaving CN and is going to leave a gap in the BTA government because of it.

This whole time you never once thought, “Hey why should I nuke these guys? Maybe I should look into it?” Not once?

This is a rather interesting turn of events that deeply disturbs me and is highly interesting to the government of the BTA, and I’m sure our allies.

(OOC) I considered this to be Zig's action, as it was his decision, and his nation. It was not one of Francesca's actions. I wasn't acting IC. (OOC)

Hey fran, do you rekon you can lend zig a penis from your collection?

Lol zig, I have to wonder who made you do this? You certainly lack the brainpower to make such elaborate plans yourself. Please come back with a list of names. And no, it wasnt francesca, or any other members of CG that you may desire to be rolled. I liked how she trusted you and you did what you did, you just missed out on making friends with one of the better people that plays CN.

Hey fran, do you rekon you can lend zig a penis from your collection?

Lol zig, I have to wonder who made you do this? You certainly lack the brainpower to make such elaborate plans yourself. Please come back with a list of names. And no, it wasnt francesca, or any other members of CG that you may desire to be rolled. I liked how she trusted you and you did what you did, you just missed out on making friends with one of the better people that plays CN.

Hey Sup, do you reckon you can mind the language a bit?

Well now... this is strange. Either way, some weird stuff was going on and Fran was made a pawn in it. I don't believe for a second that Fran would have just gone rogue with someone else's nation and so I assume zig had a plan... and when that failed he decided to try to get Fran rolled in frustration.

Good luck with the whole 50% of your infra lost thing... :(

(OOC) I considered this to be Zig's action, as it was his decision, and his nation. It was not one of Francesca's actions. I wasn't acting IC. (OOC)

This is pretty much spot on imo. So long as you can prove it should people take it further with you. Pretty much an idiotic thread if what Fran says is correct.