Looking for semi pre-arranged RP partner

Kaiser Martens

Hello,

I am looking for someone to volunteer to take part in the Brudhersschlachtun thread sometime soon, a volunteer to invade and occupy Nordheim. The RP is to be considered pre-arranged because the idea is for the invasion to be a success and continue in perhaps a year or so of occupation before all hell breaks lose and Nordheim either frees itself or is otherwise helped by third parties. It should be fun, and it should illustrate long-term conflict and warfare.

I do not really care who does it as long as the RP is good. Please feel free to ask questions or discuss details here.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more likely that a european nation would do it.

If I had a coast on the north sea or baltic, I'd volunteer.

True, but KM said he doesn't care who did it. But yeah, it would be interesting if an American nation like me took over an European nation and held it as a 'colony' or 'protectorate'. Plenty of long-term conflict and warfare. :awesome:

The idea is indeed to RP colonization and occupation for a while, until it can no longer be held.

I believe there's still unclaimed land in Europe, you could claim a bit of it only to do this RP and later do away with it once we're all done.

Also: Being invaded by an American nation would make sense, considering how most in Nordheim are instead paranoid about its close neighbors, and would not even consider someone coming from far away to do something.

Edited by Kaiser Martens

Also: Being invaded by an American nation would make sense, considering how most in Nordheim are instead paranoid about its close neighbors, and would not even consider someone coming from far away to do something.

Heh heh heh :awesome:

But if I wanted to take over Nordheim, I'd have to cross the Atlantic Ocean and go through the Danish straits to get to mainland Nordheim - and that's with Prussia sitting right there.

Ohwai--what if I invaded Iceland only? :P

True, but KM said he doesn't care who did it. But yeah, it would be interesting if an American nation like me took over an European nation and held it as a 'colony' or 'protectorate'. Plenty of long-term conflict and warfare. :awesome:

Only that the CEU would kick you out swiftly.

I’d like to help you out, but I’m too lazy to do it, and I think too many people would expect it. Plus a big chunk of my army is concentrated in the south, and I don’t want to stretch myself too thin. On a related thought, I’d help liberate Nordheim later on.

That'd be good RP. Everyone in Nordheim would be like, "Wtf, they're HELPING us? UNBELIEVEABLE" O_O, and overall it'd be pretty fun to write about.

Also, if there's no takers someone could always just make a temporary second nation just to do this, to later be defeated, much like I did in that one RP against Vaule.

I'm sure Prussia can be conveniently looking into some other direction.

Prussia could the rest of the CEU would be invading New England by 12 pm the next day. I'd volunteer. Have a coastline and navy patrolling European waters in addition to easily having forces go by Air.

If New England did that and the CEU went to invade them, Xaristan would help.

Xaristan helping CEU or New England?

EDIT: Also, if you're going to invade New England, you're going to get denied premission to pass through Ardoria. :P

Edited by Raritan

Xaristan helping CEU or New England?

EDIT: Also, if you're going to invade New England, you're going to get denied premission to pass through Ardoria. :P

Helping the CEU. I hate expansionism. And I would get passage to New England... either helping me, bases in Rebel Virginia, simply flying my troops in, or blasting their way through. :awesome:

Helping the CEU. I hate expansionism. And I would get passage to New England... either helping me, bases in Rebel Virginia, simply flying my troops in, or blasting their way through. :awesome:

And following the protocol of the CEU New England would be part of Xaristan after the war :awesome:

Heh heh heh :awesome:

But if I wanted to take over Nordheim, I'd have to cross the Atlantic Ocean and go through the Danish straits to get to mainland Nordheim - and that's with Prussia sitting right there.

Ohwai--what if I invaded Iceland only? :P

Even if you did make it to outside the Danish straits, you'd be blocked from entering it by my nation, for we really hate for any non-allied presence near our nation.

Prussia could the rest of the CEU would be invading New England by 12 pm the next day. I'd volunteer. Have a coastline and navy patrolling European waters in addition to easily having forces go by Air.
If New England did that and the CEU went to invade them, Xaristan would help.

Good luck. I have coastal fortifications, a large and advanced Navy, and an IUSS system that will alert me to any of your actions. And not to mention, nukes that I can use as a last resort. Oh, and I have a professional army that will kick the (expletive) out of any soldiers that try to land on New England's shores. :awesome:

You have bases in Rebel Virginia? Eh, if you fly your troops in, you can expect a vast barrage of artillery shells up in the air. And I could probably get a passage to Xaristan too. :P

And following the protocol of the CEU New England would be part of Xaristan after the war :awesome:

More like Xaristan becoming a part of New England after the war. Imperialism ftw :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

Good luck. I have coastal fortifications, a large and advanced Navy, and an IUSS system that will alert me to any of your actions. And not to mention, nukes that I can use as a last resort. Oh, and I have a professional army that will kick the (expletive) out of any soldiers that try to land on New England's shores. :awesome:

You have bases in Rebel Virginia? Eh, if you fly your troops in, you can expect a vast barrage of artillery shells up in the air. And I could probably get a passage to Xaristan too. :P

More like Xaristan becoming a part of New England after the war. :awesome:

Meh I would ask KM for tactics :P