Looking for semi pre-arranged RP partner

Kaiser Martens

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. I have coastal fortifications, a large and advanced Navy, and an IUSS system that will alert me to any of your actions. And not to mention, nukes that I can use as a last resort. Oh, and I have a professional army that will kick the (expletive) out of any soldiers that try to land on New England's shores. :awesome:

You have bases in Rebel Virginia? Eh, if you fly your troops in, you can expect a vast barrage of artillery shells up in the air. And I could probably get a passage to Xaristan too. :P

More like Xaristan becoming a part of New England after the war. Imperialism ftw :awesome:

Join the club with your fortifications. lol. Cruise missiles and nuclear first-strike policy ftw.

I have missile defenses and a SDI. <3

Missile defenses only work up to 50% and SDI only works 60% of the time... fire 10 nukes, average of four would hit. <3

Nuclear first-strike with no warning = death for your nation. Too many nations would jump on you if you tried that.

Done it before. Will do it again if need be. I have no qualms about it. Nukes are there to be used.

Again, have fun finding them, lol. My launchers are not... conventional.

Again, i repeat, that's what spies are for. ;)

You fire 10 nukes at me, I fire twenty nukes at you. ;o

And wouldn't the average be six instead of four? :huh:

No, only four out of ten would hit. SDI's work 60% of the time ingame.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Bah, CEU is a horrible idea. Now I will have to plan the RP differently.

Hmm, I could actually get this to work. Uberstein doesn't want to occupy Nordheim because he wants them to grow on their own now that they have the chance. But with him as mostly a figurehead, Prime Minister Vilho could attack Nordheim after taking out the commies in the north of Finland and occupy it. Gives a good reason for Uberstein to seize power again and a new election.

It would work out, though I think you may need another nation to help out.

I'm sure Norway/ADI could donate some peacekeeping troops. :P

I think it would be funny to see people's reactions to the absurdly large and outdated Steinhammer-E's.

Edited by BaronUberstein

Hmm, I could actually get this to work. Uberstein doesn't want to occupy Nordheim because he wants them to grow on their own now that they have the chance. But with him as mostly a figurehead, Prime Minister Vilho could attack Nordheim after taking out the commies in the north of Finland and occupy it. Gives a good reason for Uberstein to seize power again and a new election.

And perhaps re-establish the Uberstein Empire? :ph34r::P

Again, I repeat, good luck finding them. Unless you intend to send grave robbers who can speak to dead people or know one of the five obscure technicians who actually know where they are, you're not finding them.

Point taken. it'd be just about as difficult for anyone else to find out who Subtleknifewielder is.

But once you fire one of them, don't expect the sites to be so hard to find. ;)

Again, I repeat, good luck finding them. Unless you intend to send grave robbers who can speak to dead people or know one of the five obscure technicians who actually know where they are, you're not finding them.

$10 their being placed underwater in his giant sea defenses.

I'm sure Norway/ADI could donate some peacekeeping troops. :P

I think it would be funny to see people's reactions to the absurdly large and outdated Steinhammer-E's.

Of course I could, as long as it waits until after this Thursday.

Frankly, I'd be glad to take part in this however I could, sounds fun.

After Thursday :P

Point taken. it'd be just about as difficult for anyone else to find out who Subtleknifewielder is.

But once you fire one of them, don't expect the sites to be so hard to find. ;)

Except that they may be... because the first ones to fire would just be my mobile ones. And the others... well, you may know their general area, but knowing the exact place may be difficult.

$10 their being placed underwater in his giant sea defenses.

*BUZZER* Good try, but no. Good luck spinning the giant wheel with Bob Barker's demonic voice speaking in your ear.

I have 10,000 BZ-RK that I need a reason to evict them from Dranagg due to a previous RP. I can justify that they invade you KM using Captain Cor as the link to how they know you're there and that your nation is militaristic.

Send me a PM about what you're planning if you're interested in that.