Looking for semi pre-arranged RP partner

Kaiser Martens

Martens, I would be more than willing to do this, and I do think that arrangements could be made in order to properly move my troops northward into Sweden and the Baltic states. In theory, I could move through the Baltic States and launch attacks on Sweden from there. Iceland would be last due to logistical problems and direct transportation issues.

I think this is a good idea for an RP and is something that I could work into my own nation with what I am doing in Silesia. With all of the ravages of war, maybe others will follow the lead and start RP'ing more realistically, but who knows, right?

...If you're still interested, that is. This thread seems to have tailed off into a discussion about JED's mediocre defensive network. :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martens, I would be more than willing to do this, and I do think that arrangements could be made in order to properly move my troops northward into Sweden and the Baltic states. In theory, I could move through the Baltic States and launch attacks on Sweden from there. Iceland would be last due to logistical problems and direct transportation issues.

I think this is a good idea for an RP and is something that I could work into my own nation with what I am doing in Silesia. With all of the ravages of war, maybe others will follow the lead and start RP'ing more realistically, but who knows, right?

...If you're still interested, that is. This thread seems to have tailed off into a discussion about JED's mediocre defensive network. :P

...Mediocre, you say? <_<

Except that they may be... because the first ones to fire would just be my mobile ones. And the others... well, you may know their general area, but knowing the exact place may be difficult.

A smart nation would be watching you via satellite, knowing your policy in the first place.

They still may be difficult to find... just wait until they actually go off.

That's what I'm saying. One shot from them, and the launchers won't be secret anymore. You will get the first strike, as I have already acknowledged, but whichever launcher or launch site you used is now noted.

That's what I'm saying. One shot from them, and the launchers won't be secret anymore. You will get the first strike, as I have already acknowledged, but whichever launcher or launch site you used is now noted.

A smart nation would not store more than 1 missile in a storage site, they would spread them.

...Mediocre, you say? <_<

Indeed. I can RP Great Lakes State's government in finding the TUO's and Hello Kitty Gang's leaders and pay them to wreak "plain" chaos in your nation, and then march in with my guns blazing.

Of course, I am going to lose since I lack naval or air support, but at least my border, missile, and air defense is going to put up one heck of a fight. :P

By the way, I will close my canal locks on your ships if they try to steam in. :awesome:

Alright, now that I've had some time to think about it, I would definitely like/ have a reason to join this RP. My nation, now growing to be more and more nationalist, would probably jump at a chance to invade Iceland and Jan Mayan, as both have historical ties to Norway.

Hope it's not too late