Announcement from the Heptagon

Fallen Fool

<

hexagon.gif

Nearly nine months ago a group of handsome, talented, and charismatic fine gentlemen came together to form what is undoubtedly the greatest MADP bloc of all time. Since that time those initial signatories have prospered greatly thanks in no small part to their membership in this bloc. With this knowledge close to our hearts we, the initial signatories, have decided that it is time to allow another individual to reap the benefits of membership to our bloc, and enjoy the pleasure of our collective company. This individuals name is Cookavich and it is with great glee that I welcome him to our little slice of heaven.

[OOC]Also as a side note we would also like to add that we, as a group, have condemned all things related to J.J. Walker, and all things related to the television show "Good times."[/'OOC]

Signed,

babyjesus (AKA teh gune menace)

Bob (AKA teh @#$%&)

Cookavich (AKA teh newb)

Fallen_Fool (AKA teh fine gentleman smug.gif)

GVChamp (AKA teh dirty captialist)

WarriorConcept (AKA teh \m/ >_< \m/)

Why does the title say announcement from Heptagon when it's a Hexagon?

Also, you're copying Boxxy Rides a Mallard with your individual nation pact.

It it intentional, and that is false, this was originally an MADP between myself and Bob in December. It has since evolved to something completely beyond imagination, the Heptagon pact. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42577

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

Endorsing this.

PS: The Heptagon declares war on the Dynomite Pact. There will be no surrenders allowed.

Bring it. No seriously, go ahead.

I'm waiting for the part where there's a followup. :P

Endorsing this.

PS: The Heptagon declares war on the Dynomite Pact. There will be no surrenders allowed.

Impossible.

BRAHAVICH and I are part of THE BRAH PACT as is BRAHBYJESUS. WE CAN'T BE UNBRAH TO A BRAH.

Edited by MegaAros

Endorsing this.

The Heptagon cannot declare war without a signature of the Grandmaster. Sorry.

Ohhhh, I get it! Nobody wants to be the new Hegemony, so instead they're running around making these new micro-blocs. Downsizing. Like technology. Hmm... maybe if Pacifica had done this instead...

You need some serious help with reading comprehension.

You need some serious help with reading comprehension.

Oi! I get that they've got a new member, I'm just commenting on what seems to be a growing trend... there's no need for such direct and excessive hostility; I wasn't attacking the post, and there's no need to defend it, jebus...

Endorsing this.

We recognize quite a few things.

First we'd like to say that we regonize the "BRAH" pact between you and MegaAros and he has the right to stay out of this. Second, you've called us out in this thread and distastefully lauded Jofna's banishment from this game. This isn't acceptable. Third we also recongize that a duel between our respective pacts is inevitable and not a matter of "if", but "when." SpiderJ and Bob are in the same alliance so obviously they can't hit one another but we can work around that, I don't think they're in the same NS category anyways. (Btw we can talk about this on IRC some time make the rules and everything have people place bets it'll be a ton of fun.) :P

Last time I challenged Bob to a duel he wanted no part of me. (No but really, :wub: Bob he's my homie ^_^ ) We've thus concluded these people ain't ballers, they merely check chicks who check right. ;)

Edited by The AUT