Total War Losses for the New Pacific Order

baseballer790

Quite simply far and away the single costliest conflict Bob has saw and possibly ever will see.

Between the losses and the reps NPO will have lost over 1,000,000 tech, and the staggaring infra number listed above.

I wouldn't be surprised if total losses for Pacifica are between $100,000,000,000 and $500,000,000,000 maybe even higher than that. That's in the 100's of billions for those who don't want to read all those zeros.

You can probably add up all their wars and reps and will fall short of 10% of NPO's financial loss in this one war. Then you throw in that they lost 400 members, that's like having a sanctioned alliance disband and probably is a decent portion of the 4000+ nations who called it quits and left CN during this war.

I wish there were a way to calculate the opportunity cost of remaining in peacemode for 1.5-2 months after terms were offered as opposed to taking the 2 weeks of war and lighter reps.

edit: wording

Edited by rsoxbronco1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's really quite a miracle that I lost 60k NS in peacemode...

You obviously used the same "launch nukes from peace-mode by selling infra" exploit that I used. I landed 74 nukes (I have no idea how many I launched) without actually fighting the war. Karma would have been totally doomed if I'd actually left peace-mode and fought! I wish I'd have thought of doing that!

Quite simply far and away the single costliest conflict Bob has saw and possibly ever will see.

Between the losses and the reps NPO will have lost over 1,000,000 tech, and the staggaring infra number listed above.

I wouldn't be surprised if total losses for Pacifica are between $100,000,000,000 and $500,000,000,000 maybe even higher than that. That's in the 100's of billions for those who don't want to read all those zeros.

You can probably add up all their wars and reps and will fall short of 10% of NPO's financial loss in this one war. Then you throw in that they lost 400 members, that's like having a sanctioned alliance disband and probably is a decent portion of the 4000+ nations who called it quits and left CN during this war.

4000+ nations lost to the game forever.

That is the price of this war.

Major recruiting needs to be done outside to get CN to rebuild, we need more players.

Edited by Prime minister Johns

I thought it'd be hard since your infra goes down, they're quite expensive and other stuff.

Ehm,....lol

Ehm,....ehm, I can do this,...yes,..lol?

Its called having a warchest. You should maybe get introduced with the concept.

But to add more substance, nice to see we managed to keep a lot of our wonders.

Edited by Branimir

Ehm,....lol

Ehm,....ehm, I can do this,...yes,..lol?

Its called having a warchest. You should maybe get introduced with the concept.

But to add more substance, nice to see we managed to keep a lot of our wonders.

The fact that Wonders can't be destroyed by outside forces probably helps ;)

The fact that Wonders can't be destroyed by outside forces probably helps ;)

Actually, my point mainly referring to the fact that the wonder count indicates our most developed nations pre war have managed to ride out the war and live through it, meaning not surrender or just quit the game. That is positive.

Actually, my point mainly referring to the fact that the wonder count indicates our most developed nations pre war have managed to ride out the war and live through it, meaning not surrender or just quit the game. That is positive.

Oh, okay.

You should be lossing quite a few wonders/improvements because of the surrender terms, now. :(

Oh, okay.

You should be lossing quite a few wonders/improvements because of the surrender terms, now. :(

Yes improvements, but not wonders (only in potential sense as there is a moratorium on buying) and a great kudos to karma forces for that, for being kind enough to drop that demand from our surrender treaty after we declined the original proposal.

Edited by Branimir

Yes improvements, but not wonders (only in potential sense as there is a moratorium on buying) and a great kudos to karma forces for that, for being kind enough to drop that demand from our surrender treaty after we declined the original proposal.

I wish you guys best of luck with the Reps/Rebuilding.

I wish I could help but the surrender terms won't let me aid your nations :(

Edited by baseballer790

The nations lost count is off. They had 300 or so in the applicant AA before the war, and they went down to about 50 at one time about a month into the war (haven't checked since then).

Plus they still recruited heavily during the war and gained yet more members through that.

So in reality they lost about half of their members. I suspect a few more will leave now, but they'll be canceled out by NPO nations who were just hiding off the AA rejoining the AA, so you can't really count any additional losses there when all's said and done.

And to the comment about people leaving the game, during GWIII there were 40,000 players. After the war the numbers quickly plummeted to about 35,000, and through further curbstomps down to about 28k... not all NPO's fault but certainly a good portion of it was.

And to the comment about people leaving the game, during GWIII there were 40,000 players. After the war the numbers quickly plummeted to about 35,000, and through further curbstomps down to about 28k... not all NPO's fault but certainly a good portion of it was.

Now there are 26.7k. Karma's fault?