Total War Losses for the New Pacific Order

baseballer790

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, we just need someone to compile the stats of the 18 or so alliances that ganged up on us... :P

Well Athens gained around 2.2 million NS in the course of the war, dunno about everyone else.... :awesome:

I think we initially lost around 300k NS (of course that NS was being bought back over the course of the war so hard to say for sure). I personally lost around 600 tech and 2700 infra this war (gained land though).

Since we were initially 2.5M out of 51M NS that was assigned to hit NPO it might be a reasonable estimate to say Karma lost around 6M NS at NPO's hands. However, RoK and VE alone lost about that much (and were hit harder by counterattacks both from NPO and from other alliances). So maybe factor in an additional 3-4M NS lost and we maybe lost 9M or 10M collectively... perhaps 8M of that was all to NPO. Number is probably accurate within a 2M NS margin of error I'd guess. :v: Nukes! The great equalizer.

Still 'fun' to see how much one can lose without fighting. Can you imagine what the NPO would have lost if they actually held their words and fought the war they started?

I must say, I can still be left speechless by utter lack of any kind of intelligence showed in some of the posts on the CN board.

One would think that after 1,166 Days one has seen all, but one can still see new things. Fascinating, the human state is.

Also to say the stats contained in the OP are really something, lol.

Edited by Branimir

Actually, more like 7 months, but hey we can be really optimistic :D

Well, you could move an impressive amount of reps in 3 months. In fact, I won't be surprised at all if you do. But yeah, 3 months is probably a bit too optimistic.

NPO destroyed like 300 Nukes and alot of navy a while ago and they didnt even lose a point i highly doubt VE will pass them. unless of course they get a horrendous amount of reps but im guessing them and RoK will get like A billion each.

Edited by Sylar

NPO destroyed like 300 Nukes and alot of navy a while ago and they didnt even lose a point i highly doubt VE will pass them. unless of course they get a horrendous amount of reps but im guessing them and RoK will get like A billion each.

In terms of NS, what really matters is where the tech goes.

NPO is shipping 1.75 million NS worth of tech.

Good to see that their numbers held up fairly well. They lost damn near 80% of everything else, but the community was strong enough to lose only a third of their overall number

They lost 440 nations during the war, dropping their total nations stat by a third, and you think that's an accomplishment?

Before the war, the New Pacific Order had a total of 4,139,515 Infrastructure. After the war, the New Pacific Order had a total of 803,777 Infrastructure. The New Pacific Order lost a total of 3,335,738 Infrastructure.

That's a lot of infra lost, considering we didn't fight the war and all of us hid in peace mode the whole time.

Or so Karma tells me.

Quite simply far and away the single costliest conflict Bob has saw and possibly ever will see.

Between the losses and the reps NPO will have lost over 1,000,000 tech, and the staggaring infra number listed above.

I wouldn't be surprised if total losses for Pacifica are between $100,000,000,000 and $500,000,000,000 maybe even higher than that. That's in the 100's of billions for those who don't want to read all those zeros.

You can probably add up all their wars and reps and will fall short of 10% of NPO's financial loss in this one war. Then you throw in that they lost 400 members, that's like having a sanctioned alliance disband and probably is a decent portion of the 4000+ nations who called it quits and left CN during this war.

Comparing the screenshot from Supertag with current statistics:

New Pacifc Order Wonder Statistics - Karma War

Wonders lost: 972

Average Wonders before the war: 4.4

Average Wonders after the war: 5.0

Stock Markets lost: 129

DRAs lost: 59

Manhattan Projects lost: 5

WRCs lost: 2

Looking at the increase in average wonders, I'd say most of their nation losses were lower tier nations. The remarkably low loss of MPs and WRCs would support that as well, but I imagine that's due in large part to said wonders being bought mid-war, which is why I included DRAs. Remarkably NPO still holds the #2 spot in wonder count, bested only by TOP (by about 90 wonders).