Next war?

mhawk

Aggressive wars over minor CB?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You !@#$ting me? He said "the world is better" and I said "yeah, no more EZI... but people still threaten to roll people for stupid reasons, so that part isn't better". Nowhere did I compare it to EZI or say you'd EZI anyone. I just said that EZI is gone, crappy CBs aren't. For the love of Admin, READ.

-Bama

but crappy CB's started this... so ehh... painfully obvious?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all of Karma. And I don't deny that the Hegemony did tyrannical things, things I wish I'd had the balls to speak up about. But these idiots tried to come in here on white horses talking about ridding the world of crap CBs, bullying, wanton curbstomping, etc. If this war does happen, at least we'll know who the hypocrites are.

However, we'll see if anything even happens. A certain alliance has the balls not to dump their protectorate when Athens and Sparta start flexing their muscles, and they apparently didn't expect that. We shall see.

-Bama

Idiots? Again, YOU did all these things as well. YOU sat and watched the hegemony wreck small alliance after small alliance, and impose incredibly harsh terms and force countless players out of the game. Now YOU call Karma idiots for defending their sovereignty? Sure, Karma said they were going to change the world, but that does not mean the world will be war free. Alliances still can not do as they wish. Make no mistake Karma is lenient but they will not tolerate being walked on by small alliances thinking they can play the "But I thought you were changing the world!!11!!" card.

They have reason to be flexing their muscles. It isn't as if this war is for no reason, like all the wars you allowed to happen while YOU said nothing.

Coward. You only now speak up when your side is on the losing end. All of the sudden, everyone is so evil.

Edit: I guess, you did join TPF to fight an obviously losing war. So I take back the coward comment. Sorry.

Edited by Starfox101

Fair enough. Though even if it doesn't happen, it'll come out eventually. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out and the neative reaction causes Athens to think it through a bit more.

-Bama

I wouldn't be surprised if the copious amount of spin your trying to put on this situation just causes everyone to not care entirely.

You !@#$ting me? He said "the world is better" and I said "yeah, no more EZI... but people still threaten to roll people for stupid reasons, so that part isn't better". Nowhere did I compare it to EZI or say you'd EZI anyone. I just said that EZI is gone, crappy CBs aren't. For the love of Admin, READ.

-Bama

The punishment we were going to dish out fits the crime that was performed. That is where we differ, you hegemony folk would wage war and then ask that alliance to hand over all their tech.

Athens will impose punishment fitting to the crimes that are performed.

Idiots? Again, YOU did all these things as well. YOU sat and watched the hegemony wreck small alliance after small alliance, and impose incredibly harsh terms and force countless players out of the game. Now YOU call Karma idiots for defending their sovereignty? Sure, Karma said they were going to change the world, but that does not mean the world will be war free. Alliances still can not do as they wish. Make no mistake Karma is lenient but they will not tolerate being walked on by small alliances thinking they can play the "But I thought you were changing the world!!11!!" card.

They have reason to be flexing their muscles. It isn't as if this war is for no reason, like all the wars you allowed to happen while YOU said nothing.

Coward. You only now speak up when your side is on the losing end. All of the sudden, everyone is so evil.

Edit: I guess, you did join TPF to fight an obviously losing war. So I take back the coward comment. Sorry.

I did, and I've owned up to it. I won't do it again. I look forward to proving you wrong if/when I'm ever on the winning side of a war again.

The CB is pitiful. It's been blown ridiculously out of proportion. I wish it was my secret to reveal, but it is not.

Coward? I've spent 74 days fighting a war I didn't have to fight.

-Bama

I did, and I've owned up to it. I won't do it again. I look forward to proving you wrong if/when I'm ever on the winning side of a war again.

The CB is pitiful. It's been blown ridiculously out of proportion. I wish it was my secret to reveal, but it is not.

-Bama

The CB fits the punishment we planned to deliver.

The CB fits the punishment we planned to deliver.

Was the punishment a public apology for that one guy screwing up? If not, it doesn't fit the "crime." Looking at the supposed evidence I think you guys hugely overreacted.

-Bama

Was the punishment a public apology for that one guy screwing up? If not, it doesn't fit the "crime." Looking at the supposed evidence I think you guys hugely overreacted.

-Bama

When the crime is performed against Athens, you aren't the judge of which punishment fits which crime.

EDIT: grammar

Edited by jack diorno

a week after NPO surrenders people will be complaining about how a big war needs to start.

This fine gentleman is correct.

Beyond that, my hypocrisy sensors are going wild in this thread. Could just be TPF, though. They seem to be literally oozing the stuff at the moment.

-Bama

How have you owned up to it exactly?

The CB isn't pitiful. I hope this war happens merely to set a precedent.

Also, see my edit.

And you've spent most of it crusading on these forums about injustices you ignored whilst amongst the winning side.

Not really. There haven't been all that many injustices. Most of Karma were gracious victors. I got pissed about the IRON terms, and I later owned up to being wrong about the amount demanded. I was pissed about the Echelon terms, mildly angry about the NPO terms (the two weeks of war part), and now this. Most of my "crusading" hasn't been against percieved injustices, but against people who for some reason judge TPF for stuff we did two years ago with a different government.

-Bama

We all know your reasons for stopping that attack. Being heroic and honorable was not one of them.

But good sir, haven't you heard? The Bird is the word... Buh buh bird bird bird

Birdistheword.gif

I mean... Haven't you heard that everything TPF has done is in the name of Honor? They came riding in on their flaming birds to rescue NPO from the bullies.

We all know your reasons for stopping that attack. Being heroic and honorable was not one of them.

Can you enlighten we all about what the reasons were because i havn't the foggiest

Edit: Not siding with TPF or anyone just.. well I don't know a thing about it and you said we all know...

Edited by daggarz

Not really. There haven't been all that many injustices. Most of Karma were gracious victors. I got pissed about the IRON terms, and I later owned up to being wrong about the amount demanded. I was pissed about the Echelon terms, mildly angry about the NPO terms (the two weeks of war part), and now this. Most of my "crusading" hasn't been against percieved injustices, but against people who for some reason judge TPF for stuff we did two years ago with a different government.

-Bama

You were allied to that government, and majority of TPF members served under that government, and many were in it. You can't use that defense.

You guys watched Slayer crucify alliances for OOC stuff MULTIPLE times and said nothing. But you speak out about THIS?

Just be quiet. Honestly it's just so ridiculous.

So...Sparta decided to throw its weight around in an attempt to show off?

But then backed down?

No offense, mhawk, but I dont think anyone's surprised or even cares about Sparta doing the exact same thing theyve been doing since before the Karma War, and everyone knew theyd keep on doing afterward.

But then backed down?

No offense, mhawk, but I dont think anyone's surprised or even cares about Sparta doing the exact same thing theyve been doing since before the Karma War, and everyone knew theyd keep on doing afterward.

Sparta aren't even involved in this.

A crime was performed against Athens and when we tried to use diplomacy, Mhawk immediately comes screaming out of the sky and sits around squawking accompanied by bama who seems to be screaming himself blue.

But then backed down?

That's a good jab at Sparta, but delightfully ignorant.

It really has nothing to do with Sparta flexing muscles, or backing down.

When the crime is performed against Athens, you aren't the judge of which punishment fits which crime.

EDIT: grammar

Really? Because that makes you the biggest hypocrite ever. Every time you've ever criticized how the NPO has "punished" other alliances for wrongs, real or percieved, you've been doing exactly what Bama's doing.