Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

So you are saying he used you to get to 0 soldiers?

I'm not sure what he said but I think it is pretty obvious that an aid offer with exactly the remainder of my soldiers just might have been intended.

Offering them that in order to piss me off you mean? You care to deny such?

I will in fact admit that was precisely the plan. It would rather destroy your arguments regarding the situation.

It's still their loss(es).

edit for logs

<ENDERLAND> you have an open aid slot? because I totally will lol

<ENDERLAND> as long as you take the 1 soldier too

<ENDERLAND> ^^

<ChristianTrojans> lol. why 1 soldier

<ChristianTrojans> lol

<ENDERLAND> mainly to piss of heinousone tbh

<ChristianTrojans> oh i see

<ENDERLAND> since someone else is going to get it for sure, and it'd just be funnier if it was you

Edited by ender land

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I don't care what FnKA would have done. I've taken the opportunity to raid someone, under the rules by which Grämlins abide. And that doesn't come along often, so I wasn't going to not do it because of something an alliance I have no affiliation with whatsoever, may/may not have done.

I know you don't care what FnKA would have done. That's the problem imo.

You've taken the opportunity to help your friend while he goes nuke rogue and it allows you to benifit too.

So what if FnKA gets it in the end eh? They have already been told in this thread to basically shut up because they couldn't do anything about it.

If this were happening to a nation in one of the sanctioned alliances for instance, would you take the same opportunity and make this deal with your friend?

I seriously doubt it.

I'm not sure what he said but I think it is pretty obvious that an aid offer with exactly the remainder of my soldiers just might have been intended.

I will in fact admit that was precisely the plan. It would rather destroy your arguments regarding the situation.

So you are saying that you intended to use the Gramlins member to empty out your soldiers and you PAID an attacking nation in tech to aid you in your war against CT because you having no soldiers at that time did indeed aid you against the nation that was much stronger in ground attacks. This is your official statement?

Also, while knowing that you think so highly of me to go to such lengths to discredit me, I dont think this effectively destroys my arguments but instead gives even more credibility to them that you would go so far.

Honestly, we both know the truth. You have one soldier left and you want it gone. I am but an excuse used to try and get that done.

Edited by HeinousOne

edit for logs

<ENDERLAND> you have an open aid slot? because I totally will lol

<ENDERLAND> as long as you take the 1 soldier too

<ENDERLAND> ^^

<ChristianTrojans> lol. why 1 soldier

<ChristianTrojans> lol

<ENDERLAND> mainly to piss of heinousone tbh

<ChristianTrojans> oh i see

<ENDERLAND> since someone else is going to get it for sure, and it'd just be funnier if it was you

For that alone, I don't know why I ever hated you. That is hilarious, straight up hilarious.

Doing something because you think it's funny is the only justification anyone ever needs for doing something.

Alright, this thread has evolved beyond the IC regulation of this forum, and thus gets moved to the OWF, so you can endulge yourselfs in debating more OOC.

That said, if you have issues with a moderator, or issues about a certain action of a mod, I suggest you follow the official guidelines to get it solved, but you don't complain about it in here.

I know you don't care what FnKA would have done. That's the problem imo.

You've taken the opportunity to help your friend while he goes nuke rogue and it allows you to benifit too.

So what if FnKA gets it in the end eh? They have already been told in this thread to basically shut up because they couldn't do anything about it.

If this were happening to a nation in one of the sanctioned alliances for instance, would you take the same opportunity and make this deal with your friend?

I seriously doubt it.

Would you rather more FnKa nations be nuked daily? They wouldn't be gaining anything out of this not happening save another several thousand infra lost.

Unless you think that the like 50M worth of infra I have left now (and will have much less of tomorrow, and the next day) is worth destroying at a (marginally) higher rate? Probably less considering Omas has a much higher tech/wrc than most eligible FnKaers.

So you are saying that you intended to use the Gramlins member to empty out your soldiers and you PAID an attacking nation in tech to aid you in your war against CT because you having no soldiers at that time did indeed aid you against the nation that was much stronger in ground attacks. This is your official statement?

What else could have been the motivation? I thought that was on the large list of things I said earlier already. If not LMK and I'll add it because yes, in fact, I aided away my soldiers to one of those attacking me (who is a friend of mine /amsg Hi Omas!) so that I would be placed into a higher strategic position.

Would you rather more FnKa nations be nuked daily? They wouldn't be gaining anything out of this not happening save another several thousand infra lost.

Unless you think that the like 50M worth of infra I have left now (and will have much less of tomorrow, and the next day) is worth destroying at a (marginally) higher rate? Probably less considering Omas has a much higher tech/wrc than most eligible FnKaers.

What else could have been the motivation? I thought that was on the large list of things I said earlier already. If not LMK and I'll add it because yes, in fact, I aided away my soldiers to one of those attacking me (who is a friend of mine /amsg Hi Omas!) so that I would be placed into a higher strategic position.

Thank you, I will finish by saying that I dont blame you at all for what you are doing. I do think on a higher level of alliance relations that there is an issue but I am not going to go into that here.

Thanks for the fun everyone but now that this is an OOC thread there is no point for me in continuing because this really isnt an OOC issue for me.

I had the same thing happen to me when someone went rogue on me, back when I was in NPO. They filled the guy's slots because he was their friend, and I still remember who it was, last I saw they were in MK.

Hmmm, interesting. When King of Sparta went rogue on Dawny, we got one of his slotfillers' wars removed, and dinged the other two. We wound up rolling Illuminati partly because they were supporting the slotfillers, incidentally.

We're not after them anymore tho; one punishment is enough. :)

How in any way can you defend that action as ethical?

You're cooperating with a nation at war with you in order to further your wars against other nations.

Thanks for the fun everyone but now that this is an OOC thread there is no point for me in continuing because this really isnt an OOC issue for me.

As you were one of those who greatly contributed to bringing it there I find this a bit perplexing :huh:

As you were one of those who greatly contributed to bringing it there I find this a bit perplexing :huh:

I dont see how me questioning your IC actions brings this OOC. Go ahead and spin though, for me the spin game is over as this is now OOC. Goodbye.

How in any way can you defend that action as ethical?

You're cooperating with a nation at war with you in order to further your wars against other nations.

I am not really trying to, if you read a previous post you will see I have admitted that I am planning on using every trick I know in this roguery. If you think that this is bad just wait till tomorrow, or until one of CTs trade partners posts the message I sent them.

Yeah, pretty much - I haven't nuked FuRy more than once in spite of his continued attacks against my nation, nor have I nuked the NEW guy or the Gremlin, since both them are not nuking me (not that they get the chance since I've been nuked 20 min after update or less daily). I guess I SHOULD nuke FuRy daily since he is trying to destroy me and given his warchest state it probably would have taken him out of the war quickly and effectively screwed his nation but meh, he's a friend of mine, and even though I have plenty of nukes to spare, have chosen not to nuke him.

Thought this might be pertinent to the situation - I can give more logs from before in case people want them for some reason.

[22:32] <ChristianTrojans> i cant wait to nuke you with the wrc

[22:32] <ChristianTrojans> i think you are a complete prik

[22:32] <ENDERLAND> :o

[22:32] <ChristianTrojans> lol.

[22:33] <ENDERLAND> I hope you do

[22:33] <ENDERLAND> I have a bunch of tech I want to get rid of

[22:33] <ENDERLAND> and nuking is far easier than aiding

[22:33] <ChristianTrojans> but why

[22:33] <ChristianTrojans> why do you want to lose it!

[22:33] <ENDERLAND> why not?

[22:34] <ChristianTrojans> you wierd

[22:34] <ChristianTrojans> i bet you are middle aged single fat guy.lol

[22:34] <ENDERLAND> heh.

[22:34] <ChristianTrojans> lol.

[22:34] <ENDERLAND> that's not really called for

[22:34] <ChristianTrojans> you just sit on comp all day.lol

[22:35] <ChristianTrojans> oh sorry

[22:35] <ChristianTrojans> not trying to be horible

[22:35] <ChristianTrojans> just guessing

[22:35] <ChristianTrojans> sorry just overwieght then

[22:35] <ChristianTrojans> not fat

[22:35] <ENDERLAND> ...

[22:35] <ChristianTrojans> huh?

[22:36] <ChristianTrojans> ...

[22:36] <ChristianTrojans> what is ...

If you think that this is bad just wait till tomorrow, or until one of CTs trade partners posts the message I sent them.

This promise amuses and intrigues me... tell me more.

Edited by Drostan

I am not really trying to, if you read a previous post you will see I have admitted that I am planning on using every trick I know in this roguery. If you think that this is bad just wait till tomorrow, or until one of CTs trade partners posts the message I sent them.

You have claimed that you are an idealist in the thread, pursuing CT out of a sense of justice. Actions speak louder than words, and your actions make you out to be a simple barroom brawler with a grudge against a former alliancemate.

I'm beginning to see why Ephie got along so well with some Grämlins.

You have claimed that you are an idealist in the thread, pursuing CT out of a sense of justice. Actions speak louder than words, and your actions make you out to be a simple barroom brawler with a grudge against a former alliancemate.

I did? Where did I claim that?

I have said that I am attacking CT because he got his nation through less than honorable means. I am removing some of those benefits.

I am going to use every means in my power to accomplish that goal. Why? Because I've learned quite a bit about CN over the years and I might as well use it. One does not go "rogue" intending to be "nice" to the person they rogue.

Thought this might be pertinent to the situation - I can give more logs from before in case people want them for some reason.

LMAO @ OOC attacks in that log.

I'm already supporting you ender so this doesn't really change anything :P

I support Rebel Virginia like a wonderbra.

I did? Where did I claim that?

I have said that I am attacking CT because he got his nation through less than honorable means. I am removing some of those benefits.

I am going to use every means in my power to accomplish that goal. Why? Because I've learned quite a bit about CN over the years and I might as well use it. One does not go "rogue" intending to be "nice" to the person they rogue.

You claimed it here:

I am fighting for an ideal I hold. I am not doing this because I hate him.

You also claim you're doing this because he got his nation through less than honorable means. So why fight him with less than honorable means?

-Bama