Saved Stats

Voodoo Nova

Saved Stats  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Centurius, CNRP is an independent CNRP, if you want to play by pure stats, including your alliance flag, go to OWF and start posting in character. CNRP to my understanding is supposed to be apart from CN, and a place to relax and build stories. Based off of, but not purely driven by CN.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centurius, CNRP is an independent CNRP, if you want to play by pure stats, including your alliance flag, go to OWF and start posting in character.

CNRP is a successor of the News Reports forum on the old and current cn forums, IG reflecting IC has always been the basic rule, like it or not if you get destroyed in a war you will have to face the consequences.

Edited by Centurius

No, I'm not. I know why this is happening.. *points to Sumeragi's IG war and collusion with Sargun*

People can't win fairly so they cheat by changing the rules.

I made this topic of my own volition, and this was made because I felt this would turn into a pretty decent discussion (which it has until the end of page 3/start of page 4). It wasn't sargun that made the topic, so please take your conspiracy theories elsewhere on why this topic was made.

What is the point of separate game related RP and fantasy RP if we are to recreate the exactness of our IG nations?

Many of us RP companies and corporations, non state entities? How can they exist in a pure IG environment?

That's the absurd part. That doesn't happen in any realistic geopolitical environment.

Yes it does, Soldiers are sent home, diseases spread, natural disasters hit. It's part of life. There are ways to RP losses of soldiers and infrastructure and land that make complete sense, and are easy to RP. It's just a matter of getting over ones ego long enough to make them give up some pixels.

Yes, but you chose to do that. It's a bit different than being compelled.. and being compelled arbitrarily at that.

Yes, but if something "bad" happens it can easily be used as an opportunity for something better to happen in the future.

People need not live in dread of negative IG events they can be just as much fun to RP as positive events.

I made this topic of my own volition, and this was made because I felt this would turn into a pretty decent discussion (which it has until the end of page 3/start of page 4). It wasn't sargun that made the topic, so please take your conspiracy theories elsewhere on why this topic was made.

This is no conspiracy THEORY.. there is a fact there's ulterior motives at work. It may not be the only motive which I did not say, but there are additional factors involved including an ongoing IC/IG war crossover involving Sumeragi/Sargun.

That's the absurd part. That doesn't happen in any realistic geopolitical environment. By the way, for the record, there's a news thread in the OWF area.. announcements and other sub forums.

The fact remains you joined the RP in the News Reports subforum which got moved here, it has it's basis in-game and no matter in which forum you place it will remain based in-game as long as it is called CNRP, and actually they do. There are real life examples where due to money Armed Forces have been decreased. Or have a failed Military coup as no nation is perfect.

Yes it does, Soldiers are sent home, diseases spread, natural disasters hit. It's part of life. There are ways to RP losses of soldiers and infrastructure and land that make complete sense, and are easy to RP. It's just a matter of getting over ones ego long enough to make them give up some pixels.

Alright, I'm calling your bluff. Cite a single event in history known to have killed 97% of a population. The Incans/Aztecs do not count, their descendants are still around and that population technically did not die/get destroyed. The culture changed on interface with other cultures.

Lets make that more complicated. Make it a MODERN event.

The fact remains you joined the RP in the News Reports subforum which got moved here, it has it's basis in-game and no matter in which forum you place it will remain based in-game as long as it is called CNRP, and actually they do. There are real life examples where due to money Armed Forces have been decreased. Or have a failed Military coup as no nation is perfect.

The reason it was moved to a separate forum was in fact the reason the mods wanted it in a separate forum.. the RP was Separate from CN but based on it. Thank you for illustarting my point for me.

This is no conspiracy THEORY.. there is a fact there's ulterior motives at work. It may not be the only motive which I did not say, but there are additional factors involved including an ongoing IC/IG war crossover involving Sumeragi/Sargun.

No there isn't. I remember when there was no such things as saved stats. People had fun with RP back then doing what they were still doing best, creating storylines and developing their characters and nations. Saved stats is only a recent occurrence that happened out of a reference database for looking up stats fast.

Alright, I'm calling your bluff. Cite a single event in history known to have killed 97% of a population. The Incans/Aztecs do not count, their descendants are still around and that population technically did not die/get destroyed. The culture changed on interface with other cultures.

The plague while not killing 97% was one of the most lethal diseases that spread fast, currently Nations have worked on diseases way more lethal it isn't unlikely one of those could escape a facility.

No there isn't. I remember when there was no such things as saved stats. People had fun with RP back then doing what they were still doing best, creating storylines and developing their characters and nations. Saved stats is only a recent occurrence that happened out of a reference database for looking up stats fast.

Propaganda.. or do you not realize we're on the third iteration of the tech/infra/land database and it is well over a year old?

The plague while not killing 97% was one of the most lethal diseases that spread fast, currently Nations have worked on diseases way more lethal it isn't unlikely one of those could escape a facility.

While true, such an event has not happened in reality because nations are extremely exceedingly careful with their bioweapons stocks. Get back to me when this changes.

While true, such an event has not happened in reality because nations are extremely exceedingly careful with their bioweapons stocks. Get back to me when this changes.

No storage is 100% secure there are plenty of ways one could escape with a lethal disease.

There are none, because the world is stable and safe and people have morality compared to that of CNRP. In cnrp, though, biological weapon releases a plague on your nation, kills 2/3, quarantine over the nation leaves infrastructure and power generation in disrepair, and the majority of your army is decommissioned as they die too.

Or you could go and RP a war, or a mass terror event, or earth shattering earthquakes, or any number of other things. Get over your love of your nation and rp something different.

Dear RP'ers,

This here is a railroaded discussion.

Yesterday in #CNRP in IRC there arose a heated discussion regarding Sumeragi. Many people had compelled me to go to war against her. I refused stating that she has not fired a shot in anger, and plotting and cunning does not merit invasion.

I was called a coward by some, allusions of impotency were raised by some others.

I am no friend of Yamato, and would like more than to see her nation end. But I shall not do so in a dis honorable way.

I refrained from further discussion but kept a watch.

The participants of the chat then formulated a plan to force the demise and elimination of Sumeragi as a RP'er. Points were raised as to her Zero casualty figures as a 38K NS nation, that she is a leach.

A decision was taken that she will be declared a war upon IG and the nation was willing to sacrifice itself if it got rolled by VE. A supporter of this move stated that the chance of it is less however he shall make his own moves with VE leadership to resist from aiding Sumeragi.

It was then decided that the saved stats had to go.

It was moments after that that Sargun declared war upon Sumeragi. Moments later the thread about saved stats appeared in Open World Forum. To an observer there is nothing surprising in the chain of events.

This entire exercise is mounted purely to eliminate Suemragi.

I shall not attack if insulted, I and my nation is more matured than to fall to silly egoism, allusion to any cowardice and impotency notwithstanding. If Yamato ever fires a shot in anger I swear I shall invade her shores, however I shall not be party to a dishonorable exit. That only makes her a martyr, and I have no desire for her to be beatified as such.

I would if you'd let me but people are asking me to ARBITRARILY destroy it. In my opinion I should fall when I want to fall or am forced to fall, not any time prior. Nor should any other person be forced to do such. If it's by war, so be it, let someone bring it against the stats I've saved and if they force me to re-rolll I'll be a new state, but it better be for IG reasons and not just "because I want to roll his $@! back to IG stats."