Saved Stats

Voodoo Nova

Saved Stats  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What the hell does the GGA have to do with anything? You're the one who started recruiting people, geeze. I'm trying to keep alliance politics out of this board while you shamelessly recruit into sub-par alliances, and all I get is yelled out. )):

Who was it that said they were not accusing me of trying to recruit?

Why anyone would willingly join the GGA is beyond me, and get out of this thread with your recruiting.
Someone's butthurt. I'm not stupid enough to read "I'm not trying to recruit you" and then say "stop recruiting him". Contrary to popular opinion, sarcasm is not hard to sense over the internet.

You are the one who brought up the subject in the first place.

And this *looks below the current text* is what I originally wrote.

If you like I can put you under my personal protection, for what good it would do. you can even say so in your IG nation description, though I won't be able to help you for about a month from four days ago.

I won't even ask you to join my alliance.

it was a simple offer, from one friend to another, to try and help make the game easier for him.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0/10, fail troll :V

Actually, the subject of my "trolling" (I am not trolling, dear one, perhaps you would like to file a report if you believe so) has responded in kind with general idiotry, and thus it would be a success by your standards.

However, if I were to actually participate, I would let you know immediately.

Actually, the subject of my "trolling" (I am not trolling, dear one, perhaps you would like to file a report if you believe so) has responded in kind with general idiotry, and thus it would be a success by your standards.

However, if I were to actually participate, I would let you know immediately.

I don't report Trollan, because I like watching it.

Trollan also is supposed to be rageinducing in the target, not to get stupid responses. :V

I don't report Trollan, because I like watching it.

Trollan also is supposed to be rageinducing in the target, not to get stupid responses. :V

I have already induced rage in the target - the stupid responses are evidence of that rage.

I'm not trolling. Stop accusing me of it.

I have already induced rage in the target - the stupid responses are evidence of that rage.

I'm not trolling. Stop accusing me of it.

Actually, you have no idea what I'm feeling. I'm using logic, you're typing nothing but accusations. :P

I do believe this topic is about ''stats'' not ''trolling'', do please try to stay on topic.

Thank you.

Now, if only I had an argument to counter. Then we could get back to the topic at hand. if we can't stay on topic, perhaps it's time to close the thread.

Actually, you have no idea what I'm feeling. I'm using logic, you're typing nothing but accusations. :P

Thank you.

Now, if only I had an argument to counter. Then we could get back to the topic at hand. if we can't stay on topic, perhaps it's time to close the thread.

I don't wish for you to have my thread to be closed. :P

It seems the voting has ended regardless, so I think this can be closed.