CN Radio Presents: Caffine and UberSpion

UberSpion

What Hizzy said.

I don't expect everyone to use my time zone because if everyone did it would mean that everyone else would have to learn every time zone, although most people are familiar with GMT even if they aren't from that vicinity as all other times are known as +/- that. I think it makes more sense to give a mutually known time zone (like GMT or CN server time) when announcing an event so that other people understand it without having to look it up (or learn every time zone on earth). It isn't hard to do, just takes a little common courtesy.

You're just jealous of my good looks and superior mental fire-power. I'm also better than you in other departments as well.

It was actually invented in Greenwich, London. :P

Jesus...

THIS? You're trying to stir a ****ing and moaning match over this?! Un-friggin-believable.

Which explains why I'm always either late or early, shoddy Chinese manufacturing.

I blame Communism...or cannibalism, one of those.

Cannabalistic commies.... now that's something we should all fear.

I can't believe we're honestly debating who's in the proper timezone. AirMe usually resolved this by saying when it started server-time.

That's really all I'm asking for.

If Uber had announced this as GMT, there would be 3 pages instead of 2, arguing over time zones.

So you're saying the other time zone users are even more petty and argumentative than me?

Jesus...

THIS? You're trying to stir a ****ing and moaning match over this?! Un-friggin-believable.

No, I was just !@#$%*ing and moaning because I happen to enjoy it, it's not my fault people decided to !@#$%* and moan about me !@#$%*ing and moaning.

NO! It would have been 4 pages according to my settings! Why aren't you using MY SETTINGS!! :mad::mad::mad:

40 posts per page is my preferred setting therefore everyone else should us it too.

On the subject of the show, is it just going to be Caffine and Uber or are you having guests? Is it going to be recorded?

On the subject of the show, is it just going to be Caffine and Uber or are you having guests? Is it going to be recorded?

The show was last night, but I'll do another one tonight if there's enough interest. I always have guests.

I don't expect everyone to use my time zone because if everyone did it would mean that everyone else would have to learn every time zone, although most people are familiar with GMT even if they aren't from that vicinity as all other times are known as +/- that. I think it makes more sense to give a mutually known time zone (like GMT or CN server time) when announcing an event so that other people understand it without having to look it up (or learn every time zone on earth). It isn't hard to do, just takes a little common courtesy.

I think you should use whatever time zone you like. If I'm that interested in what you (the general 'you', not you specifically) then I will figure out what time it is in relation to me.

Also, I wasn't going to respond, but you said you like to !@#$%* and moan... and I'm on board with that :P:awesome: